Alright Sup Forums, we need to talk about Milo

He is clearly just doing all of this shit for attention now. The coal burning, the flamboyant homosexuality, calling Trump "Daddy", he's just trying to be a contrarian. I doubt he believes any of this shit about the Alt Right either, he's trying to poise himself as the leader of it in my opinion.

The only good argument I've heard for Milo is that he is effective at aggravating liberals and making good points against SJW. There are people who already do this better and are way more intelligent however (Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Paul Joseph Watson, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux).

What are your guys thoughts? I really do think he's doing this mostly for his own gain by acting and dressing so outrageous 24/7

How'd he take the picture?

oh fuck...y-you think he i-i-i-i-i-i-is working with s-spooky ggggguu, gggg-g-g-g-g-g-g-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu GHOST!?!

How about we stop talking about that kike faggot and stop giving that race-mixing jew the attention he wants.

Sage

I realized this long time ago.

I just wonder why would anyone place hopes in a degenerate?

heh fap

This is serious..was it with his mouth?

You can always tell when someone has Sup Forums obsessed.

He used to be a little useful, but if the day of the rope starts he's gonna be hanging from a lamp post.

>we need to talk about Milo
no we don't

fuck off and stop posting him here

I'm not at all impressed by Milo, or any of the names that you listed, really. Milo in particular comes across to me as a glorified alt-right version of a Buzzfeed blogger.

I don't think he communicates his viewpoints all that strongly, nor is he particularly entertaining or funny. The character he plays is disgusting, there's no need to remind us that he's a homosexual every two seconds.

>race mixing
>cant have babies

fucking roos

Legit who the fuck cares about this degenerate

He still puts blacks on a sexual pedestal, the whole thing is disgusting imo fetishistic in nature

>miloyiannopoulos
>>following

yet again OP has proven himself a faggot

Milo's lack of care for the movement is clear in his statements.

He actively says he is "not" a member of the alt-right yet supports Trump. How does this even coincide? Is there some fringe group of Trump supporters who support him for reasons that the Alr right doesn't already espouse?

Secondly, Milo's bullshit is transparent whenever he's forced to talk about Europe and the far-right parties vying for power there. He just diverts all questions by saying "Europe is gone." During his San Diego rally, someone asked him about far-right parties in Europe, implying they might be able to help, and Milo essentially dismisses them as "racist."

He doesn't give a fuck about Whites and the survival of Whites in Europe.

and some people fuck horses and chickens
who gives a shit you cuck

He only hates feminism because he doesn't need women for sex. His dislike of Islam is only because they kill gays. He isn't alt-right, right-wing, or even libertarian. He is just a degenerate libertine who has a millennial following of weeabo fags.

>who gives a shit
You should when he labels himself leader of a movement, LITERALLY has people carry him on chairs, people like him purposlely delegitimize any argument coming from the anti immigration crowd etc. He is a ((( jew))) ~~faggot~~ and not to be trusted

He's not alt right neither is Sup Forums. The alt-right is a fuckboy group of libertarians and new age republicans. Trump categorized his base incorrectly by aligning them with the alt-right.

The "alternative right" has basically been turned into an "alternative left": the "old left" says that "homophobia" is a general problem, the "alt left" says that "homophobia" is primarily a Muslim problem.

The old left says that Antisemitism is a general problem, the alt-left says that it's a Muslim problem.

They have the same goals (faggotry, kikery, equal rights shit) but just disagree about where the greatest threat for that comes from at the moment.

>following a gay guy
man USA is going down

Milo has done more to uncuck America than you faggots. I think we need to remind him that if he want's to keep using the pseudo support that Sup Forums provides he needs to stop straying from our ideals.

Haha, you sound like such a fag. He'll tell you to go fuck yourself, and rightly so. He's saying what he believes to be true, and it riles people up. You can like it or not, he'll always be a rich gay jew.

>t. lefty Sup Forums
Politically incorrect is a right wing site.

Then he will get berated by the very "LOL IM EDGY AND COOL FOR GOING ON Sup Forums" group he uses to get laughs and chuckles.

I'm sure Ben Shapiro said the same thing when he decided to stray from his base.

Hes doing this to make money now. Hes just another fame obsessed millennial. He's stealing trump's "swag"

>following anyone

He's weird, but he is leading a campaign to stop censorship of conservative opinions on collage campuses so I think he's alright.

Ben's not independently wealthy, nor did he have the sway Milo has at Breitbart.

And if you think that Milo's entire base is Sup Forums you're hilariously deluded.

Where's he making money from this?

No but the entire base of Milo knows of Sup Forums and probably has cast a stray gaze thisaway once or twice. It's (stupidly) held in high regard as a kind of safe haven for alt-right ideals.

And what are you gonna do to change their opinion of Milo? Start another thread like this one?

His tours definitely net him a lot of cash, they're paid events sometimes. Not to mention the hits Breitbart gets because of him

It took you this long to realize this? Fucking hilarious.

He's doing exactly what Trump is doing; he's being deliberately slightly over-the-top to gain free PR to widen his platform.

Don't be a dumb cunt.

Nope, he gets no money from the tour. Literally does it for free, and covers his own travel expenses.

Independent wealth and Breitbart sway can only lead to pseudo popularity. He needs that pull, the ideas that are on everyones mind that he started off with. Gay jokes are funny. Nigger jokes are alright too, but as evidenced tonight by a scarce amount of laughs in a liberal infested college that should've been overtly happy to see him, they don't carry you into stardom. He needs to be more Deus Vult and less Oreo Creampie.

Nothing. I offered advice on how to galvanize his rallies.

oh no! however will Sup Forums recover!

His group of followers praise and solidify the fact that they are active Sup Forums users and frequent Sup Forums. When did that become a good thing? They think they're so edgy for it and it baffles me. Anyways maga and fuck this manipulative kike.

anyone whos a fan of him needs to get a helium tank and suck it.

he has so many red flags and his only "good" attribute is that he makes regressives freak the fuck out. anyone with half a brain can do that. shit most of the stuff on Sup Forums would trigger regressives more than he does. hes playing all you idiots and Sup Forumsedditors who think hes the best thing for the conservative party. hes pretty much actively working to destroy the right wing with his over the top flamboyancy and obvious drug use.

youre being had retards

He's a 4channer, admitted that in the speech today.

So I like him regardless. (2010 "oldfag" here)

He's a miscegenous kike faggot who uses his platform to support candidates and concepts contrarian to SJW culture out of spite and for attention.

Thats a lie. The student organizations at the universities he speaks at are the ones who pay his expenses. When he said he paid for his security at DePaul he lied. he only paid a fraction of the expense for the security the club that hosted his event paid for most of the security he only paid some of it because they didn't have enough money to cover all of it and the university was threatening to cancel the event if the club did not pay for extra security.

>2010

oh boy, have a seat.

t. Mehmet

I don't particularly like him because like you said, there are people who are more intelligent and articulate better than him. All Milo does is troll the shit out of college kids.

Also he is a faggot that got ass fucked by a nigger.

That pic is from 2010.

The club was supposed to pay all of it, and Breitbart stepped in when they couldn't do it. Yes, the organizations that host him have to set up the space, and universities sometimes will ask for money for that, but that falls within their expected speaking budget. Milo himself receives no money from any of this, and pays for both his airline tickets and his hotel rooms.

Here since 2006.
>I'm 19

desu was 2005

>Is there some fringe group of Trump supporters who support him for reasons that the Alr right doesn't already espouse?
Yes, it's called libertarianism.
>Secondly, Milo's bullshit is transparent whenever he's forced to talk about Europe and the far-right parties vying for power there. He just diverts all questions by saying "Europe is gone." During his San Diego rally, someone asked him about far-right parties in Europe, implying they might be able to help, and Milo essentially dismisses them as "race purist."
Why do you care so much about Europe? Burden of proof.
>He doesn't give a fuck about Whites and the survival of Whites in Europe.
Because he's a pragmatist and wouldn't want to waste even more white lives protecting Europe from its new rightful owners.

yes

I liked him before he became popular, he made very intelligent points and had great insight. Now he's turned complete faggot

>Gavin McInnes
>Steven Crowder
>more intelligent than Milo
ahahhaha

the others are on his level or above it i'll give you that but holy shit gavin and steven are a fucking joke m8

What board would a ten year old even browse? /vp/ wasn't around then.

>gets mad about faggots
>3/4 the people he mentions are zionists
Pot calling the kettle nigger

hi milo

what about stebn mollynoo

>way more intelligent
>Gavin McInnes
>Steven Crowder
>Paul Joseph Watson
>Ben Shapiro

These are the intellectuals? Fuck...

I assume whoever made the pic just used those icons for no reason. afterall, where's the MLP, boxy, and memes taking up 3 years?

I was referring to the years/labels

he's just some popular fag that normies like, why do you even care about him. we hate him and he knows it.

I wish, I'd love to not be struggling to pay rent.

Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

he no longer believes in ebnic eglagnitariujism

Respond to my earlier post please you debate well and I'm interested in you opinion.

>Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder,Ben Shapiro
>intelligent

oh fug :DDD

With a third person

jew gona jew

I'm telling you, this guy just wants to be a right-wing Perez Hilton

I don't care really. He's bringing in crowds at the universities right? He's normie friendly unlike the rest of us.

>Ben Shapiro
>Ancapistani argument guy
Better than Milo I guess.
Why are the leaders of the Alt-Right so shit?

I don't really have any facts to dispute your opinion, I'd just be reiterating that I think he has more of a base outside of Sup Forums to maintain his popularity, and that his position as Editor at a major-ish news source will basically keep him relevant forever. Neither of us has anywhere to go from here since it's all highly speculative.

Young you had okay taste. My first boards were /x/ and /tr/ (May it RIP). I browsed half a year before posting anything.

It was the Grifter.

he's obviously in it for the money and fame but i don't mind him cause he provokes such butthurt and crippling in liberals
If you think you can have some totally pure, righteous alt-right that won't have any degenerate then stop dreaming people from all places even bad people can recognize an idea as better
pray that there won't be some school shooter or pedo coming out in the news as altright

Ill secede to that.

The word you are looking for is "provocateur" honey. Yes, that's what I am.

And I believe everything I say. If I was in it for the money I'd be writing articles whinging about homophobia and hate speech.

Name another prominent journalist who browses Sup Forums regularly, and not just to shit on "neo-Nazi's"

Really makes you think...

update it then

>/tr/ F
>posted grifter
Young you was a great scareposter.

>/tr/
F*

Post on Twitter to prove this is you?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No kidding. Nobody here likes him anymore, other than /polgbt/, which should fucking kill themselves already

I think Milo fills a dire need, regardless of how serious he is. And this is what that need is:
In the early 2000s-2010s Liberals had a monopoly on "condescension politics." John Stewart is the best example. The abject mockery of conservatism by liberals like Stewart dealt the right a crippling blow, and we got saddled with Obama, third wave feminists, and SJWs who all mocked the right with impunity. The right became uncool and radioactive to anyone who wasn't a fucking boomer basically.

Milo has played a key role in turning that tide. As much as I hate condescension based politics; the dismissal of arguments with smug looks and cocksure laughs rather than facts, it is nevertheless effective.
The sudden ubiquitousness of the Internet though - starting with places like right here on Sup Forums - has enabled the right to rally.

Memes work. Whenever an SJW posts a stupid picture with some whiny fallacious argument, now they get mocked for it across social media.

The left is in a panic; this is not how social media was supposed to go. Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets are being loaded with clever alt right memes that make it embarrassing for anyone to be associated with SJW culture.

The left's response has been total damage control, as social media outlets deliberately have begun to block and remove even mostly harmless right wing posts on the grounds of anti-hatespeech terms of service. We even fought our own war against m00t here on Sup Forums back during the "GG" movement's peak.

The Internet has made the sharing of facts easier than ever. And facts are poison to liberal logic.

Milo is basically the right's John Stewart. Not the leader of the movement, but a clever and scathing showman who publicly humiliates the left on a regular basis by way of his moderate celebrity status.

If he wasn't doing it, someone else would be.

Pics or it didn't happen fgt

We have no leaders on Sup Forums

We are also not "alt-right"

Fuck off faggot

If Steven Crowder, Gavin and Molymeme are the greatest "intellectuals" the alt right has to offer then they lost this war before it's even begun.

Very rare

m8, turn the start of that into bait so someone will reply to you. then you finish out your screed, but nobody's gonna fuckin read that wall

Milo, I donated to the grant and did the interview with your boys. They did not e-mail me back, despite saying there would be a second interview. I take it you found a good one?

>yfw milo is posting all this shit
Fuck off and go trigger feminists. It's what you're meant for. Quit triggering Sup Forumstards

Hey what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Correct the Record has been going after Milo for weeks in an attempt to weaken the alt-right, news at 11.

Fuck the shills, Milo is great.

Take the .20 cents that were deposited into your account or this thread and shove them up your ass.

>faggotry id
I believe it.

I disagree with you on one topic, I feel the African American community in America has had every chance to bring itself up to speed with the rest of society and has refused to do so. Thus I feel it's not the job of American citizens to give them anything, they need to fix the problems themselves.

Yeah I guess so. For example Sargkike of Kikeadd while making repetitive videos where he makes fun of the useful idiots, and he rarely every goes deeper than that. Still makes Normies like feminism less. I guess people like Milo are a gateway drug and help people take their first tiny red pills.

he uses the "minority card" so that SJWs can't silence him without being hypocritical, if he was a black trans woman he would be even better at his niche

You can do whatever you want but I really don't like how they idolize a political commentator on our quiet Malaysian Tetris board

Milo is a plant.

Look at him. What has he accomplished? He has destroyed the moral high ground that those who fought SJW had.

He is a homosexual. He encourages that lifestyle. He pushes people further and further away from what once made America - Faith in God, Freedom and Free Enterprise.

Most of the leaders now of the "alt-right" are now people who you know are degenerates and they have corrupted the movement in ways still not clear.

Milo is entertaining. He is highly intelligent. He knows how to make the SJW squirm and go insane. But he is not on our side. He never was. He never will be.

But you already know that. You just lie to yourself thinking this guy is enemy to my enemies so he is one of us.