The Democrats have effectively nominated a corporate-funded, pro-Iraq War voting, NAFTA-supporting...

The Democrats have effectively nominated a corporate-funded, pro-Iraq War voting, NAFTA-supporting, "TPP is the gold standard", middle-east destabilizing, warmonger criminal who once in this century said marriage was a "SACRED bond between a man and a woman", over a longtime civil rights activist who fought for women's rights, minority ethnic rights (he was a literal member of CORE back in the day for crying out loud), and LGBT rights since long before it was fashionable to do so.

Congratulations, Dems. You really hit a grand slam on this one.

So basically a 4th term of Bush?

but muh vagina

You are wrong

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONLY CHOICE FOR WHITE NATIONALISTS!

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAVE IF WE WISH TO PRESERVE A HOMELAND FOR WHITE CHILDREN

I STAND WITH HER

YOU SHOULD TOO ANONS

IF YOU WANT TO RE-SEGREGATE THE RACES, IF YOU WISH TO DIMINISH THE INFLUENCE OF THE KIKES, YOU NEED TO SUPPORT HILLARY

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE THE WHITE RACE

I've reported this image for hate speech

lefties and niggers are retarded like that. they vote purely on feeling.

You're an islamaphobic bigot

reported

This. Voting for Clinton is the antithesis of what Bernie's trying to do and look at how many of these idiot Bernouts are moving towards her rather than another anti-establishment candidate because hurr muh racism muh republicans muh john oliver

Bush was basically Bill Clinton but with militarism. We have had the same president for almost 30 years now.

A lot of meat for Trump

UGH like... WOW
racist much UGH

thanks, sheryl

i'm gonna get a few of those printed up at Kinkos

The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are going to shatter over these nominations. Mark my words, the 2018 elections are going to be a laugh riot.

> NAFTA-supporting, "TPP is the gold standard"
Protectionism never worked.

STILL BETTER THAN TRUMP!

Free markets don't work for developed nations. Only those markets that happen to be booming (i.e. China) actually benefit from allegedly free trade. Of course a chink like you would say something like that.

Forever wars for everybody.

You stupid moron,
thanks to free trade you can buy a PC or iPad for a couple of hunderd dollars.

see pic

>prices are the only thing that matters

What good is cheap shit if I struggle to find a job? I still have to build wealth for retirement/medical care/etc.

Yeah and what is your point?

Does anyone on reddit get that the banks and media are run by kikes? Do they do any research whatsoever into the organizations they oppose?

The Trump Tower was built by undocumented Polish workers.

Just like what Hitler did with the Germans, Trump pretends to side with the common American man, but he does not.

it's le hivemind so my guess is no

Libya was already a failed state by the time the bombing happened.

Fuck off leaf , you have no vote here .
Get back to your bull prepping activities.

>"SACRED bond between a man and a woman"

LOL

Hillary is a violent psychopath and Bill is a serial rapist.

That's why you love her? BAKA

Someone explain the Benghazi thing to me. From what little I know of it, it sounds like evil for evils sake, literally 1984. I find this very hard to believe.

This.

We should have let Bill just stay in office. If nothing else, we'd be guaranteed a leaked sex tape by now.