Sad nigga hours thread tell Sup Forums bout your sad nigga hours

sad nigga hours thread tell Sup Forums bout your sad nigga hours

Attached: 1500805244880s.jpg (200x210, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly don't think I will ever find a woman.

same user

everything that happens is meaningless and nothing anybody does matter why do anything if its not gonna change anything or be remebered

we all sad nigger

gtfo Sup Forums nigger

My little sister's all grown up now and never talks to me anymore and I'm pretty sure she's become just another dumb slut and it kills me knowing she's out there taking dick all the time instead of spending time with me like she used to

just remember me....

u can make her less of a slut if she rides ur dick so shes not out on the streets

It sucks getting older and watching all of your ambitions and dreams die. Even if you do great things and do make some type of difference, your still going to be forgotten eventually.

im on my way there

I'm a mulatto white nationalist and my kids won't be white. They'll be quadroons. I just hope they look white.

Your friends and loved ones are never gonna forget you.

Try talking with her, take her out for dinner or something, have a catch-up. Hopefully she ain't too far gone.

i just want to move away and leave most the ppl i konw behind

What is stopping you?

im in cali so money shit job not paying enough cuz its not a good one from a legal stance

Ever have that feeling that, even though you're in a good place in life, something's missing? Like not everything's right? Yeah, I get that.

youtu.be/r-S1B4_LqHg

Watch till the end

I think I'm being forced into a fate where I'll end up all alone

Was going to tell girl I like her last night, 5 min after I sent it she posted pics of her and some other guy
>read 11:36

I did.

im not too sad rn but giving love for all my Sup Forumsros

6k in debt, hard time finding a job right now. Only silver lining is took care of most of my bills that i could.

This. Also I've been here at work since 3:15 waiting for a route.

Attached: White privilege_bca31b_6161745.gif (279x202, 957K)

Wtf? Are you me? Same shit happened to me.