youtube.com/watch?v=qFL_JAkWZy8
strawpoll.me/13253844
youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't care for normalfags or their jobs or their money

fuck right off

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUpoeLVcPM

ol' 'cide

Hitherto, the apex of human verisimilitude could be said to be the inestimable discovery of the Garden of Eden, the invention of liberty or perhaps the sampling of such luridly appreciated works of art as sculpture, painting or song disseminated for all, or even more popularly in the works of Mighty Zizek, blessed be his name. But the zenith of humanity is yet on the horizon, only now rising unprompted in conjunction with the unfetterence of this, the most perfect Sup Forums post ever called forth from the dim sinusoidal writhing of the mental serpent so fondly spoken of by Burton and which has issued this excessively penetrative form of the written word for easy consumption and dubious understanding, this Babylon, this inestimable message in a metaphorical bottle, the author’s clear and concise dispatch to the one fortunate soul in the future who will some day unravel the true meaning and as such fully comprehend the sheer rubicund incandescence of this most precious Gem. It is to you, unborn reader, that I, the inimitable Author, dedicate this missive, the last departure from a restless soul, a patchwork figure presiding over the fallow and lifeless wastes of creative endeavour, finally exhausted by this act of plunder, as if to say “Go no further, there is nothing left for you here”. And indeed, any attempt to undertake a creative project from this point forward is doomed to a most insalubrious suffocation by the towering shadow of my White Whale, myself being retroactively reborn as a modern-day Ishmael, chasing the sun in the penning of this superlative Sup Forums post of which humanity knows no equal. Surely the wit and wisdom contained within is sufficient to cow even the most die-hard of cynics, as the modest Author’s humble genius is made transparent to you, slowly so as to avoid stunning and shattering your mind, yet nonetheless inexorably overwhelming in stature.

oc btw

oh jesus christ this is garbage

about to debut my new gimmick

thankfully those days are behind us and we are free to welcome our black brothers into the rest of the subway
youtube.com/watch?v=9sXlh1LjxmY
youtube.com/watch?v=pu1dVaKQPXg
just part and parcel of living in the city

Are Kim

@76363063
spent less than a yoctosecond on this post

'n't

this is objectively awful writing

anime is for nonces.

Shop Way2Save®

got off with a girl but i didnt want to put my willy in her now i think ive ruined my chances with the girl i DO want to put my willy in
bit of a conundrum, eh lads?

very good but clearly stolen

You arrive at the supermarket powerhouse

ask her if she wants a grain of rice in her vadge

>got off with a girl
are you 12 lad?

>anime pictre attached
>thumbnail is more anime shit
wtf were you expecting

a word? no, not even one of those

Shit post
Good post

remain calm youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

wipe my shit with manga pages. dont bidet. dont shower. simple as.

accidentally sent traps to the uni group chat

*sniffs*

pure ideology and sho on

i wrote every word

hate you
hate you
hate you
like your city though
hate you

one more misstep lad and you'll be banned

making an apu folder lads

are robby

Fuck Islam

hate that apu
Adam Ellis lips

what you dont kiss women in clubs you just go straight for the fanny eh?
virgin mong

turns out she was talking to other lads the whole time ahahaha aaaaaahahah

alri lads don't mind me just jamming

I want to be, forever young.

i want to kiss your feet

People hating on Muslims, why don't you just hate on men?

is this the radical centrist chart?

12 year olds say 'get off' m8 grow up yeah? dumb nonce.

because the media does it for me

in your dreams yank boy

hoping for the best, but expecting the worst

please sit on my face

post a timestamp at least

last night in this house lads

let your voice be heard strawpoll.me/13256565/

what is apu eating

@76363556
can see the phimosis dripping off you

not voting because they all sound too good for you

define "prestigious company"

gf just eroshared me this eroshare.com/n91zw72y

man is the master of his own destiny

frogposting spastics fuck off

oracle, SAS, etc

who has a fucking bifta and a joint on the go at once ffs

Steam Summer Sale in a couple of hours lads.

What games are you after?

NASA wants to probe Uranus in search of gas

generally, people ought to be able to do as they please as long as they aren't hurting others

Beginning to dislike the people I surround myself with, im realising they're all criminals, neanderthals and social miscreants

What do you call that in psychology?

steer clear then, unless you're being offered something better than a starting position

Interesting. What would the ramifications of such a discovery be?

the fuck up fag

today i wanted to ride my bike
so fast and so far
that the g-force would rip me out of my skin
peel me, like a banana
and i would keep riding on as a grinning skeleton
and people would stare and mutter incredulously
under their breath and go to work confused or maybe
call in sick and go home and lie down on their
couches and wonder if they were become senile or
contracting some early form of dementia

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>bifta
Is another word for joint where I'm from.

He was probably smoking the ciggie when he was passed the joint.

reddit: the show

youtube.com/watch?v=qFL_JAkWZy8

Islamophobe

>bifta is another word for joint where I'm from
same

think that muppet just misused the word desu

Who else enjoys a nice cup of coffe right about now?

Every single action you take can indirectly hurt others without you ever realising.

do you not know what a bifta is you spacker aha

if you need cigarette papers, grinders, filters, tobacco or lighters, pay a visit to the Way2Save®. Way2Save®, for all your smoking needs.

bifta is just a regular cigarette in scouseland

This

let your voice be heard

strawpoll.me/13253844

a bifta is just a regular fucking cig where i'm from you gimp, jog on

If it wasn't for the faint strands of hair (or, from the thumbnail) I'd assume this hand belonged to a woman

>Scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=aA-y1nOBCKA

If I drop a matchstick on Jupiter what will happen

>Hitherto, the apex of human verisimilitude could be said to be the inestimable discovery of the Garden of Eden, the invention of liberty or perhaps the sampling of such luridly appreciated works of art as sculpture, painting or song disseminated for all, or even more popularly in the works of Mighty Zizek, blessed be his name. But the zenith of humanity is yet on the horizon, only now rising unprompted in conjunction with the unfetterence of this, the most perfect Sup Forums post ever called forth from the dim sinusoidal writhing of the mental serpent so fondly spoken of by Burton and which has issued this excessively penetrative form of the written word for easy consumption and dubious understanding, this Babylon, this inestimable message in a metaphorical bottle, the author’s clear and concise dispatch to the one fortunate soul in the future who will some day unravel the true meaning and as such fully comprehend the sheer rubicund incandescence of this most precious Gem. It is to you, unborn reader, that I, the inimitable Author, dedicate this missive, the last departure from a restless soul, a patchwork figure presiding over the fallow and lifeless wastes of creative endeavour, finally exhausted by this act of plunder, as if to say “Go no further, there is nothing left for you here”. And indeed, any attempt to undertake a creative project from this point forward is doomed to a most insalubrious suffocation by the towering shadow of my White Whale, myself being retroactively reborn as a modern-day Ishmael, chasing the sun in the penning of this superlative Sup Forums post of which humanity knows no equal. Surely the wit and wisdom contained within is sufficient to cow even the most die-hard of cynics, as the modest Author’s humble genius is made transparent to you, slowly so as to avoid stunning and shattering your mind, yet nonetheless inexorably overwhelming in stature.

well if you do you can always sue x

turns out i had a few duplicate apus

shan't

it would hit the ground at the same time as your poo

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
When you coming home, dad?
I don't know when
But we'll get together then
You know we'll have a good time then

The sad, dumb and tearful pepe always makes me feel a jolt of empathy, dunno why.

>a bifta is just a regular fucking cig where i'm from
Only it isn't lad just admit you fucked up and move on

Forgot your fedora.jpeg

Wanna fuck a 15 year old girl

>a bifta is just a regular fucking cig where i'm from you gimp, jog on

balls are sweaty

it will fall until the gas density roughly matches the matchstick's density

:(

Yeah I am a bit on the slim side. Can't argue with that. But it's better than being a fat person, in my honest opinion.

is there gas on jupiter so dense you can walk on it?

>allergies

dude just be confident, nuts won't hurt you then bro

the people have spoken and there seems to be a tie

thank you for your honesty

bit cold lads