Where will you hide when Islam takes over?

Where will you hide when Islam takes over?

>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

We are coming to behead every last one of you kaafirs. Repent now and come to Islam. Leave your sick and twisted western lifestyles.

You have been warned.

Attached: La-Elah-Ella-Allah-Gold.png (2232x2330, 828K)

Thanks just bought 100k qurans

Time to nuke Mecca.

Lol fuckin sand niggers. Go fuck some camels and shoot up so heroine you inbreeding degenerate fucks. Seriously, you fuck everything up, you wanna know why our teenagers are shooting up schools here in America? It's because we're tired of waiting for you dumb fucks to get your shit together enough to even match our femmy ass teens in the art of Rampage. You suck at it, the only time you did a good one was 9/11 and you couldn't even do that without our own governments help. So again, fuck off with you empty promises and fagy ass threats that will never amount to shit because you're just so God damn inept.

Give this man a medal!

Why didn't we nuke mecca in the first place

Your foolish existence has no place in the eternity of time.

Your way of life will eventually vanish.

Attached: 20180308210314_glitch-01.jpg (1800x3200, 975K)

They prefer the term sandfrican americans

FUCK ISLAM.
FUCK MUHAMMAD.
FUCK ALLAH.
FUCK YOU.

Attached: Muhammad.jpg (1157x1200, 138K)

LOL.... fuck off, sand nigger.

Attached: islam.jpg (1000x1000, 256K)

>sandfrican american
Oh my apologies friend. I'll try to remember that for the next Mongoloid I feel the need to inform.

lol.. goat fuckers gonna goat fuck.

Attached: derkaderka.png (1000x1000, 967K)

The crusades are coming.

Attached: sandniggers-gonna-sandnig.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

best part whit Islam is to be able to marry multiple 12-12 year old girls.

What happens if you don't believe in anything?

ALLAHU AKBARRRRRR!!!!!
Thank Allah for the best high quality rekt movies ever, or I kill you infidel kuffr!!!!

Attached: 1510509105941.png (500x623, 544K)

Only applies to yurops
>eurocucks take more sand niggers
>to great surprise, war erupts
>america sits by the fireside poking it with a stick and collects the winnings when enough of each side killed each other
>again
>possibly removing sand niggers from sand nigger land for the kikes in the process

so... yeah... the mexican and black group in the US&A grows and woting Democrats, democrats want more imigration thus getting even more Democrats wich will remove Republicans from power indefenetly....

You're trying too hard kid

fuck off

Attached: goat.jpg (300x400, 25K)

lowbait is low

Oh yeah I remember its that religion of peace spreading hatred again, I get it now.

Attached: IMG_0785.jpg (640x960, 296K)