Not a problem.

Nick & Rowland > Nick & Blixa >>>>> Nick & Warren

This.

Two literal nobodies

/thread

But I can't
They're superior!

Fuck yeah man, I love Ween

Rowland was a greater guitar player than Blixa technically, but IMHO Blixa's rough experimental style fit more Nick's style, so to me Nick & Blixa>Rowland&Nick>>>>>>>>>>>Nick&Warren

You can't name a better combo that these two. I can only dream that Blixa will eventually make his way back into the Bad Seeds fold

>ywn see them cuddle at stage
why live

umm

comparing nick/rowland and nick/blixa is really just comparing the birthday party and early bad seeds. both are fucking phenomenal so it really depends what mood i'm in which ranks first. nick/warren comes third yet some of their soundtrack work is still first rate

> is really just comparing the birthday party and early bad seeds. both are fucking phenomenal so it really depends what mood i'm in which ranks first
Pretty true too but I still prefer Blixa&Nick but Rowland as a solo artist is purely awesomeness

if one wasn't bad enough

lol

bmp

hilarious!

this

Kathleen doesn't really like the limelight though

Are they a gay couple? I'm not even trying to be insulting, they literally look like a South Beach gay couple.

Neu

w2c sweater?

lil peep and fentanyl laced xanax

yes, thats literally coil. some of the founding fathers of leather daddy industrial

This, but the 2 guitarists instead

>name a more iconic duo..
more like moronic duo

But user, according to GIS your pic is my pic.

> is an industrial artist gay

qt