Alcohol has destroyed every one of my relationships

Alcohol has destroyed every one of my relationships

Attached: 1521336756982.gif (245x135, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop drinking then?

That’s like asking him to stop being gay

You can love alcohol and you can love women but you can't love both.

D-dad?

stop drinking alcohol faggot

alcohol has been the cause of all of my relationships. i should stop drinking

Same for me pretty much.
Only I would argue (for me anyway) that I would have lost everybody anyway bc im a dumb spaz. It was bound to happen one way or the other.

Attached: 1521844936109.png (971x1207, 908K)

Have another drink then faggit n tell us all about it

Except for your relationship with alcohol!

No. You did that. You were just drinking while you did it.

You're the failure. Alcohol worked just fine.

Attached: drunk01.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Attached: drunk02.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Attached: drunk03.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Attached: drunk04.jpg (600x800, 43K)

Attached: drunk05.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Agree with this dude.

Don't blame alcohol, you sad pathetic fuck.

Attached: drunk06.jpg (600x600, 58K)

without drinking, no one would be drunk enough to sleep with you

Attached: 51V5zP1McGL._SY450_.jpg (310x450, 40K)

Relationship have destroyed everyone of your Alcohols.

Try looking up local AA groups if you find it to be such an issue. They're pretty helpful.

Also it's a great place to pick up desperate, broken chicks.

You go out, she starts crying because they took her kid away from her, she's lonely...vulnerable...

And BOOM. You whip out the 13th step. A bottle of vodka, and all she has to do is suck your dick to get it.

Attached: 1518823815949.jpg (1564x1564, 1.16M)

You need to make a choice. Give up drinking, or give up any hope at having a normal relationship.

Man alcoholics and junkies piss me the fuck off. Be thankful you have something you quit. Try having crippling anxiety or OCD.

Are you at the point when you really don't get hangovers anymore and just get the DTs and seizures?

Alcohol is the cause of the destruction of my relationship aswell. Mostly her lack of.

Oh look at mr. responsible here.

Attached: lwl.jpg (300x227, 19K)

I already lost "the one" because of my drinking. I won't ever have a shot at that kind of perfect relationship again. Now all I have left is the booze. But it's slowly killing me. I feel a bit sicker, another piece of me dies, each time I drink.

oh no. someone is scared of the world and has to flip a light switch three times.

Aren't you just the fucking victim. For the rest of your life.

Her lack of Alcohol? slip her some GHB

I found moderation to be the key. Try drinking less often and figuring out the reason why u drink and get a new outlet for that reason.

>Try having crippling anxiety or OCD.

Why do you think people become alcoholics in the first place? They don't do it for the fun of it. Nearly all alcoholics have some kind of serious underlying mental health problem.

Attached: 1512179586896.jpg (588x823, 109K)

that's why you drink in the first place
women=problems

btw,that movie made me cry like a bitch
this scene fucked me up

Yeah no ones feeling sorry for an alcoholic. But hey that's why you guys create these threads, so you can have a nice merry circle jerk about how bad it is.

>Boo hoo I drink a six pack a day and I lost my license
>boo hoo why does jesus hate me

Or my favorite

>Waaaahhhh being a drunk asshole cost me
>'the one'

Oh fuck off. Grow up. No ones feeling sorry for you.

What movie is it

>ruins own life
>blames bottle of liquid instead of taking responsibility
>complains on mongolian oil painting forum instead of trying to improve or make amends

Attached: A modest proposal.jpg (599x708, 42K)

I know a woman who died because she didnt stop rinking.
her liver just gave up and she became yellow.

Someone went yellow and died from drinking? Hold the phones, this is front page news!

>Try having crippling anxiety or OCD.
Try being bipolar pussy, get on my level

I don't feel sorry for alcoholics OR whiny little betafags who get "anxiety" or are "constantly depressed' and whip up their boohoo i'm gonna kill myself threads.

if you can't handle your booze or drugs, crawl up into a gutter and die

if you can't handle the world because of anxiety, hide in the basement and leaf through old National Geographics the rest of your life like a looney shut in.

And don't get me started on this OCD bullshit. gotta flip a lightswitch or say "bless you" three times or you go wonky? What you need is a fucking baseball bat to the chest, you fucking baby.

Sounds like you're suffering from Genetic Inferiority. Nothing a couple minutes in a Creamatoriums oven won't fix.

You sound young. Give yourself some time, you'll end up finding some sort of chemical dependency to numb that when it gets to be too much.

This

No mate YOU have
Blaming substances is childish. Like blaming the gun when you've shot someone

quit dating girls who drink

Neat excuse to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions, brometheus.
Being a shitty, toxic partner was what ruined your relationships and will continue to unless you actually address this. Sort that out and the drinking will sort itself out.

It's K

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

me too

You destroyed the relationship with alcohol.

They can be helpful but it's more so building a sober network for yourself. You'll get a bunch of phone numbers and the meeting start to become repetitive. But when you're alone they encourage you to call someone if you feel like drinking.
If you can afford it i would reccomend looking at rehabs. Some are better than others though so do your research.

Stop trying to have a relationship
problem fixed

if u wanna speed it up no one would complain, one more scumbag alcoholic dead

OP could be right. I was with a girl for 2 and half amazing years, turned 21, started drinking a lot and kept making excuses to not spend time with her so I could drink and lost interest completely, she just got bored with me and left. The one after that I basically had whiskey dicks 24/7 and she left after a couple months. The next girl I broke up with because I just felt bored around her and would rather have been home drinking (was always so excited to leave her house and kept a bottle of captain in my car for the 45 minute drive home). My next gf drank as much as I did and we lived together and it was always so hostile and she'd get drunk and go on cam while I was at work. All we did was enable each other. The one after that was an alcoholic/heroin addict and we also just enabled each other to the point of her getting arrested for dui and locked up on other charges.

I've been sober for 3 months now, started talking to a girl last week, and it's the happiest I've been in a very long time. Reminds me of the feelings I'd get before I turned 21 and started drinking legally. I'm turning 27 in a few months. When you start talking to someone again I highly recommend leaving alcohol alone for a while and see what happens.

You don't drink so you don't even have this excuse

Attached: reality.jpg (500x750, 68K)

Obviously you don’t understand these things as you don’t live with said conditions. Think outside the box nigger you sound like an ignorant faggot which is the worst kind of faggot

I've been drinking 3-5 bottles of rum a week for several years

Wait until this relationship doesn’t work out despite you wanting it too. Back to sucking down bottles as hard as op sucks dicks

Nah I'm planning on an hero

But they're so much fun

I’ve been a near daily drunk drinker from age of 16 to 43, recently despite being fit n doing 50 push ups a day and working in construction had a rapid heart beat the drs blamed on a heavy vodka session so watch out kids

IM GOING TO LOSE MY JOB AND MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF IT AND I CANT FUCKING STOP I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX THS FUUCK AND IM TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO KILL MYSELF.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 43K)

My mother just walked into my room and saw me laying naked in a piss soaked bed surrounded by beercans filled with piss. I'm 30 years old. Alcohol is bad