F

F

Attached: Paul.png (97x162, 21K)

F

Really?

Yea
RIP

F

Jesus has him now. He could have saved him, but Jesus needed another buddy.

Attached: buddy christ.jpg (362x171, 19K)

F

I guess he will never know the sweet embrace of space.
F

F
Rest peacefully dude

F

F

F

Checked.
And yes really.

F

F

Attached: RESTINPEACE.png (792x546, 191K)

Where is the "France surrender meme" now ?
F for France

F

Immense tristesse, la France a perdu un héros

F

Genuinely F

What a man.

F

Rip in peace

I can't even point my finger on why exactly this got to me, but when I read about it online, I seriously had to hold back tears.
I don't cry at almost anything, but this really was a gut punch to me.

I always respect police. the have a tough job to do yet have to keep their actions perfectly accurate.

what is his story? dead by snu-snu?

so who has nudes. asking for a friend

>'hero'
>' '
Go fuck yourself BBC. In what other instance should we use that word if not here?

E.

F

A true hero who has given everything for his nation and fellow citizens

F

Je suis Arnaud

Your welcome
Jesus

le F

>watch 100 hollywood action movies
>in every 2nd a police hero swaps for hostage
>big win, hero for lifetime
>meets real life
sorry but not sorry. he would have been more important to survive than whoever he swapped with. who will kill those 15000 jihadis in france now?

I have had that exakt same clock he has. Dope.

Attached: Seven Lolicon Images 5 (21).jpg (1000x1500, 536K)

C'est clair il a accompli son devoir mais je doute que beaucoup de gendarmes aurais pu faire le même sacrifice.

Attached: 1491767645702.jpg (539x518, 77K)

Shouldn’t you be getting ready for school junior?

I normally don’t support the police, but I will support a good man doing the right thing. My girlfriend is also in Italy rn while this is happened. I hope the police can protect her while I can’t.

F

F.

F

i agree with you, he switch his valuable life for some random nobody, plus it is the islamists goal to kill soldiers and policemen, this guy just gave the goatfucker the win he wanted

kek
nice try

Attached: baitns.png (615x601, 79K)

Attached: franch03344.jpg (720x960, 147K)

I was impressed, not any retarded kid in replies, and then there is your comment kek, gg

The sweet scent of summer wafts in through the cracked window before spring is even upon us.

Op should have waited till after the kids left for school before making thread.

F
RAF

i might be the only adult in here though.
based on plain fact it is nonsense what he did.

Attached: frenchy43368.jpg (1002x1003, 105K)

Son dévouement aura contré l'effet esconté de l'autre attardé de sous homme. Paix à son âme.

X

F
Rest in peace

an hero.

Attached: frenchy266598.png (566x414, 276K)

If you really want to do a cold blooded cost/benefit analysis of this, then it's still an overwhelming victory over the islamists.
Stuff like this is what shifts public opinion more than any statistic. This is a mental milestone in our fight against Islamist values and in favor of our own.
I hate to view this great man's sacrifice in those terms, but if you insist on doing it, you can still have nothing but respect for him.

>Shouldn’t you be getting ready for school junior?
found the sandnigger

mudslime starts killing people, shoots at police officers doing sports. these assholes try to kill soldiers and policemen all the time with knifes for months already in france.
policemen goes to hostage situation with some female hostage. trades himself in. snackbar shoots him before his colleagues even try to free him.
now tell me how much sense that made.

I like how you guys think eveything is a trick or something. Like even when some one is just trying to say how they feel.

the joyless cunt prade is in town.

>italy

Le Croissant.

Attached: 1509561270847.jpg (715x960, 219K)

Why, the fuck, did BBC put "hero" in quotes?

IS took hostages, he swapped himself in for a hostage and brought his phone inside. When the police outside heard shots through the phone, they breached. The officer got wounded badly and died.

>le meme arrow
Sorry you don’t know what it’s like to care about some one man idk

True heroism is selfless, done out of compassion for another living being and not for any kind of reward/fame. But you obviously don’t understand that and are too selfish to ever do anything considered heroic, I’ve saved a life and it feels great user, you should try it if you get a chance.

Because they're quoting the President of France who described him as a hero.

Or because he's French and therefore it's highly unlikely he was a hero, because the French are a cowardly nation.

Attached: 1505158807356.gif (1024x758, 239K)

these asshole politicians sound just like those islamist fuckers already. they should add that he is with his 72 virgins now.

Attached: coulombfriction.png (485x261, 24K)

It’s ok, you’ll never be a brave or selfless man, lots of people are cowards.

Translation please?
Most people here don't speak frog.

Et ta mère.

only amerifats can be scared when a random shitthing happens in one country and their loved ones are in a completely different country.
it is more likely to die from heart attack or lightning struck than from terror in europe. don't believe every narrative dude.

he might have saved a life when he didn't trade himself in. that is the point here.

>makes jokes about hero’s death
>durr joyless

Go find a log thread kid, or just go away

He did, you’re just too stupid to understand it.

Lieutenant-Colonel Arnaud Beltrame has passed away.
Death for the fatherland.
France will never forget his heroism, his bravery, his sacrifice.
With a heavy heart, I address the support of the whole country to his family, his near ones and his companions of the @Gendarmerie de l'Aude.
thank you google

With full understanding of what it means to be a police officer, he placed a civillian life before his own.

F

Attached: 20180324_080637.jpg (310x414, 47K)

>comes to /b
>Sup Forumstards literally only care for cats
>starts a discussion about being selfless and brave
back to red dit dude.

le dead

THIS!

F

Attached: 107007AA-DEC8-4785-AE31-F77C64A4AC21.gif (426x240, 974K)

Thanks.
But in what way does this sound Islamist in any way?
Self-sacrifice and honor are ideals of the West also.

pure hypothetical question
he could have as well saved the woman in a different way. maybe he wouldn't have just killed her cause he was after police and would have waited for their action?
maybemaybemaybe
anything better than give that idiot what he wanted.

*an hero

Fuck your nationalism, and fuck the police.

What's the skin-color of the hostage? Was it really worth it or a tactical mistake?

It's called bravery

Attached: 112.jpg (355x142, 7K)

He already had what he wanted retard, you really can’t wrap your head around a selfless act can you? I pity people that lead such shortsighted selfish lives.

>respects

I paid one respect last year, won't do again. They already have their white flag.

Ou est la plume de ma tante? C'est dan la jardin de mon oncle.

Attached: 1496414467789.jpg (1200x799, 108K)

w0t

F
Ruhe in Frieden

Deutsche anons reportieren ein.

F

nah fuck your hero he will be forgotton in a week

F