Any medfags online? weird health condition thread, ask your health question, medfags answer

Any medfags online? weird health condition thread, ask your health question, medfags answer

Attached: boobies 10 10.jpg (900x1228, 90K)

Uncut. Glans near shaft kinda cracked

Why did i get turned away for no health insurance when i tell you fucking people i can cover the charge with the cash i have for you to say health insurance doesnt pay for dui class in the first place.

post pics

Yeah go ahead answer with a idk like they did faggot.

medfag here - internal medicine resident. Proceed with questions

question: why the interior of my intestines reeks like shit?

also, my brapper outputs things like pic related (OC). is my internal residence OK?

Attached: THE BIG ONE.jpg (1512x2016, 467K)

I’m currently getting a PhD in biophysics at a medical university. The med students here are 90% retarded. It’s really scary to know some of these idiots are going to be doctors or worse, surgeons.

What's the best way to tell if it's an ingrown hair or herpes? Is it okay to pick at it?

Pop everything all the time. Also, find the faggot that gave you herpes and marry him since no one else will fuck you.

holy shit!

Medfag here, Resident at a level one trauma center.

thanks for the holy
my only regret I always forget to add timestamps

Attached: ANOTHER BIG ONE.jpg (865x1538, 223K)

If've only one nut in my sack. born that way. can I get pregnant?

not always

Attached: shit---new 4chan trend .jpg (2304x2895, 677K)

Years ago I hurt my back doing yard work. It feels tight in that area still years later. I went to the doctor about it after it happened. He said the muscles were tight from snapping back like a rubber band or something like that. That's the analogy he used. He prescribed me muscle relaxers but I didn't take them for long. They made me feel weird. My back still feels tight in that area. I'm thinking it might be a slip disk but I'm not sure. Would chiropractic do anything or is that all bs?

>chiropractic
Bullshit. They are all charlatans

"Internal medicine": well, inside the interior of our intestines, it's internal, correct? and there's poo.

30+ft of intestine, filled with turds.

and we every day walk with all that shit inside our interiors.

airplane fares should apply a discount to people taking a shit before flying.
100 people × 1 pound each = save 100 pounds of flown weight = less kerosene get wasted = reduce pollution

Attached: shit---new 4chan trend.jpg (2197x3169, 1021K)

I hit my head quite hard at work and felt something pop in my back. This happened about three weeks ago. Since then, My back has hurt on and off and I am having trouble standing up straight without being in pain.

I saw the dr near me, said my neck was out. Said it will get better, gave me anti inflammatory pills.sould I be concerned that it bothers me daily now?

i dont recommend chiropractors, but if you must see one, go to a chiropractor who works up your symptoms appropriately (ie MRI/xrays when indicated)

dude...

if that is sincerely yours,

well done. well done.

Area between balls and Leg is irratated and hurts when itched

I have subungual exotosis on one of my toes and the dotor said we needed to perform surgery to cut it off but i never did and its opay i dont trust the

man thats a fuckin clogger. props.

youve discovered a universal truth. welcome to real life. bronze trophy awarded.

In all seriousness, try eating gluten-free for a while. I used to be in the same boat, and could only shit once a week at best. After a couple of weeks of being gluten-free I could actually shit every day and it wasn't a miserable experience anymore

lol

sounds like a fungal issue

plausible. I was maybe 85% retarded going through medical school

Whats is this white thing in my girls eardrum? it wont come out...is it tumor?

Attached: Snapshot000000.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I have never smoked in my life but I coughed up a red/black blob onto a tissue in a coughing fit.

Id like to bring to court's attention that webm of a spider living in a kids ear. Someone post it

looks like sclerosis in eardum. basically scarring that could take place from recurrent ear infections.

>airplane
>kerosene

Do live in Africa or Something

(((Because)))

bronchitis

looks like tom brady and the pats got ahold of these tits

Both A1 and B are kerosene based though, retard.

I woke one day and one ear is hard of hearing, goes on and off, am i dead?

Attached: nice_amateur_pics.jpg (576x800, 46K)

I haven't slept in 48 hours and im starting to get really paranoid. I cant hide. Do i have psychosis?

she did get infections when younger, possible that it ruptured and this is scar?

You'll be fine its just the lack of sleep. Put on a podcast lie down, close your eyes. You'll probably be asleep within an hour. Unless your buzzing on stimulants, those need to wear off first.

Thanks ill try

elaborate?

does jerking off so much make my dick look wrinkled, like if I stop will it look better over time
pic related, mine is not so severe but looks similar

Attached: FJkY9.jpg (314x279, 60K)

Happened two days ago, I didn't feel a starting pain, but all of a sudden I can't put weight on my knee or bend it more than 70 degrees without a deep pain radiating from above the kneecap, lingering for several minutes even if I straighten it up. Aside from those moments it feels fine.

I'm not even thirty yet, am I already getting fucked with old man legs?

Attached: news4vip_1389531634_2104.jpg (600x800, 82K)

I'm just trying to help

It's from dryness mostly, use some moisturizing lotion

Just because you don't feel initial pain does not mean you didn't do damage. Sounds like you fucked up a tendon, if its just damaged the body will repair it, but if it's too bad you'll need surgery.

Can't finish when I fuck someone. It's not the chick (been with more than 1, whoppdy do). I can finish when I do it myself but that's kinda gay. No pain or anything like that

>inb4 you're a faggit

Am I broken /b?

you jack off way too much

I mean I'm at uni but no more than usual I.e once every 1-2 days

Don't fap, only orgasm when she makes you orgasm, that will fix the problem in no time.

Hmm, thanks user. Should I be concerned about this potential damage considering I did fuck-all in terms of physically demanding movement?

Attached: 1390307121594.jpg (600x800, 59K)

damn those dolls are getting so realistic

Worst case scenario, you tore a ligament or tendon, and you'll live the rest of your life in pain. Or it will go away in a week, only time will really tell.

Any inflammation? tenderness to touch?

It's not noticeably swollen or red compared to my other knee. I can kinda feel the pain if I press down firmly but it's not sensitive to the touch.

Attached: news4vip_1389531634_1001.jpg (599x900, 68K)

i'm actually in a completely identical position
knees been hurting for the past 2 days, exactly how youve been describing, but today on the 3rd its gone

Your back muscle is tightening up due to the injury it sustained. Start stretching em muscle to gain your normal range of motion slowly. After that start some strengthening regime to make sure that shit aint happening again.
Go google up some back stretching exercise.
Pro tip : do it everyday early in the morning and regularly after sitting/doing activity for a period of time.
Source:physiofag

Looks like you have a case of the logs the only cure is slidding Andy sixx’s logs down your fucking throat

Attached: D6082176-20CC-4463-B70F-0D8FBB401694.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

If thier is no swelling or redness, than whatever is causing the pain must not be too severe. If it was it would cause an inflammatory response.

Most of the time that is, I ripped a ligament in my thumb, and didn't know until i had an x-ray.

If anything, wait a week, if it does not improve, you might wanna see a doctor.

Might be a meniscus injury. Rub cum all over your knee and agressively massage until pain goes away.

Slipped disk isn't fixed by chiropractor.
Is rarely fixed by surgery
Should be fixed by trainingprogram.

That being said, you wouldnt feel a slipped disk like that, many with slipped disk doesnt have symptoms, and if they have, it is usually radiating pain from the back, down through the lower estremities.

A chiropractor would maybe be able to help you, if you have some sort of muscular imbalance or such, personally i would begin exercising.

Thanks a lot user. It isn't crippling me by any means, but its sudden appearance and surprising pain had me concerned a bit. Guess I'll schedule a day off Friday just in case it doesn't get better.

Attached: 1390307122745.jpg (1478x1097, 145K)

user is right, the best way to unhinge a muscle is to work it out.

Might be a meniscus tear or compression, to diagnose that, you need a mr scan of the leg.

I would need to examine your leg to come any further. But i would go to a doctor.

Simply walking could make it go away. You may have simply twisted in an awkward way when you were asleep.

If walking does not cause discomfort, you're probably fine

Probably just dry skin. Put some hydrocortisone and keep it clean.

Not so much an heath issue as much as it's just weird: Light bulbs light when I touch them.

Cancer, has to be.

You can still get a girl pregnant. Just cause you don't have 2 nuts like normal doesn't mean you don't produce sperm at all. It just means your output of sperm isn't as much as other guys.

Whats up with ma dick? These vessels just appeared few days ago after a long session of masturbation. They move really easily and makes masturbstion difficult

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.04M)

is honey on pizza any good?

It's called swelling, use some lube you animal.

feels better if i dont but okay

I am an ER doc in denmark by the way, feel free to ask anything, kinda rusty in orto and small problems though.

Attached: IMG_1429.jpg (611x427, 98K)

i find sweet foods + cheese to go very well together
french people do honey and goat cheese on pizza pretty often

called weasel tits

Paramedic here from Melbourne. Just got off my reaper shift 15 minutes ago. My damage for the night was 27; 10 stable, 4 critical, 2 fatal, 11 throwaways. Been having a bad week hopefully start of the new week I'll be beating his ass again. On the plus side I'm finally getting a new van and it will be turbo. AMA if you have any general questions about paramedics.

whats a throwaway?
throw their bodies in the woods when no ones looking?

thanks man I've been struggling to get feedback on that one

yes, actually this is correct. Ask me more questions.

I pee blood sometimes. Saw the doctor they took some test saying it wasn't an STD. What do? I have a stinging sensation in my urethra time to time.

Since the doctor didnt summon me for a revisit after saying I have no STD I guess he didnt think it is a problem for me peeing blood. Thanks doc.

another good combo is bbq sauce on a 4 cheese pizza
and i dont even normally like bbq sauce, but this combo goes soo well together. it sounds weird though, i know.

When people think they're dying but they're not. We get people who tell us all the signs they're having a siezure or heart attack and we race there and check their vitals and they're 100% fine. Throwaways generally mean a call we responded to but didn't need to transport or administer anything to the patient.

My joints ache for no reason sometimes

any fucked up stories? or just interesting?

I've got a really weird thing where alcohol makes me perceive bitterness more acutely - to the point that even with really sweet ciders like Kopperberg i can only handle 2 or so before it starts tasting disgustingly bitter. Am I dying - Sincerely, Sally Jenkins, Age 5.

(not of throwaways, fuck those guys)

Prostate, kidney or bladder cancers. It caan also be early signs of kidney failure. Don't stress yourself about it. What tests did they run about it exactly and do you have health insurance?

My dick is bent down. Around 60 degrees 2 cm from shaft. (Length is okay for me 15-16cm) What do?

prostate cancer of kidney failure

Sounds like a meniscus tear tbh. It's not that bad, a simple scope and you'll feel instantly better. Downside: more susceptible to need a knee replacement in the future.

>2 fatal
What happened?

Tough shit. Better ask for an other check up then.
What should I tell the doctor? If I tell them I read it online I'm not sure I'll be taken seriously.

I'm 29yrs old male. Doctor ran tests on chlamidya Gonorreaha and some other STD from urine samples.

We hate insurance companies as much as you do.

Another med fag here -- Emergency Medicine resident

Truck ran over a car on the monash freeway and the driver of the vehicle had her head crushed. She was moving about in the car before they got her cut out, she came crawling out running on all four like a wild animal with her head all crushed. We coaxed her onto the bed and took her into the ambo and just as we started to take off she started clawing and picking at her head and making grunt sounds then started shaking around like she was possessed so we restrained her then she stopped moving and went all quiet but still had a pulse. When we get to the ER it started backup grunting and splurting blood everywhere it was like an exorcism. She ended up dying shortly after. It was the most demonic frightening thing I ever experienced I felt like I was sitting in a room with satan himself.

duh
" Im peeing blood and that worries me"
should do

Likely true. I was doing A LOT of hard drugs during my first 2 years of med school.

Herpes will appear in clusters, ingrown hair would be a single sore