youtube.com/watch?v=teXFKCaH2wU
youtube.com/watch?v=WA_6uAgAreg
youtube.com/watch?v=QXPd4gbyyEc
youtube.com/watch?v=qerRAzF_DGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your doctor's voicemail announcement

Godspeed

whitehouse

whenever i did ketamine my friend had tropical house playing. kygo is pretty talented

is ketamine safe to do on SSRIs/SNRIs

i've done it before but that was before i got on antidepressants

also how does MXE compare to ketamine

>is ketamine safe to do on SSRIs/SNRIs
sure if you wanna end like lil bo peep

can I suggest you

well i'm only asking cuz i know dxm absolutely isn't (which i figured out the hard way...)
serotonin syndrome is by far the most horrifying thing i've ever experienced and it scared me straight from DXM, but i still adore the dissociative experience

don't mix scripts with drugs m8.

> taking horse tranquilizer
You must have a bright future ahead of you.

Try this: youtube.com/watch?v=teXFKCaH2wU

yes, it's safe.

there's 2 types of ketamine trips - the dance around and laugh with friends type, and the in bed under the covers k-hole type. the second one is much, much better but more expensive as you'll probably want 300mg for a decently long experience.

grouper // dragging a deer up a dead hill is a good album to be dissociated to.

autecchre - amber

This but also Jan Jellinek - Loop-Finding-Jazz-Records

forgot to compare it to mxe.

you know how ketamine is an amazingly short and tidy experience - kinda like dmt? well an mxe trip lasts much longer, has a drawn out comedown and affects you much more after the trip is over. in the days following you feel more motivation, more sociable, confident - kinda like being on a low dose of amphetamine. the trip itself is much messier and chaotic, more driven - and the hole is not a pure void like a k-hole,.it's more like being stuck inside a vortex of your own imaginations manifested, mixed in with your environment, where time makes no sense and everything goes in circles. it's also much weirder than ketamine - with a bit of a schizophrenic, alien lilt to it. if you've done PCP or 3-MeO-PCP you can imagine what i'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_6uAgAreg

do you find disscoiatives to have a very distinct bittersweet quality to them?

Keith Fullerton Whitman
youtube.com/watch?v=QXPd4gbyyEc

Ketamines fucking awful wtf
Hope you OD on compressed air or something you fucking mess.

Mxe is great, I would love get some again but i can't find it anywhere. Can't find it on any RC websites anymore, can you even get it anymore?

Be prepared to get into another dimension

youtube.com/watch?v=qerRAzF_DGI

nurse with wound, his music is basically designed for it

ya definitely, like finishing a novel and wishing you hadn't.

saw some on the deepweb for real drug prices a year ago, back when i still did dissociatives. i think in a way it has been pushed out of the grey market and has re-emerged on the black market alongside 2-cb and methylone.

3-MeO-PCP (my favorite drug) was it's grey market replacement, but i don't know if it's still available.

>ya definitely, like finishing a novel and wishing you hadn't.

yea or being from small-time america or listening to a bruce springsteen record or something

also i applaud your use of language. i understand explanations almost always sound schizophrenic, crazy or just plain pretentious but you're spot on.

*crazy to newcomers

Have you tried not doing horse tranquilizers?

t. ignorant

did you know ketamine has been found to be incredibly useful in fighting treatment-resistant depression?

So you're defending recreational use of a drug because it has a legitimate medical use?

Well fuck me, then, let's all go suck on some morphine.

Ass.

There's nothing wrong with the monthly disscoiative trip to clear out spider webs and meditate on hardships.

That's the same argument my best friend used to use about his habit before he eventually OD'd on heroin. Don't talk to me about "safe use" of sedatives. I know better.

...except heroin isn't a disscoiative
Stop. You're only exposing your ignorance on drugs. Consider reading a book.

Just don't do drugs, retard.

Ketamine is a drug for homeless losers and horses

Did I say he only took heroin? Dude would take anything. Ketamine. Coke. Benzos. Salvia. Whatever would distract or numb him from reality in whatever way.

Bout the only thing he didn't get into was bath salts. To his credit.

chur cuz. those are also good ways of putting it.

recreational drug use doesn't need defending - it's up to each individual to decide what they put into their body. especially when it's something as innocuous as ketamine.

it's not right to equate all recreational drug use as equal either. are you against people drinking or smoking weed? so why are you trying to demonize ketamine by pretending that it's no different from an opiate, or by calling it a horse tranquilizer and ignoring the drug's actual properties?

ketamine is not a CNS depressant and the LD50 is 8 times that of a k-hole dose. ketamine is very safe and is regularly used in surgery at doses much higher than we're talking about here.

-

anyhow, i'm going to sleep. night all - good luck!

You didn't, but heroin is what killed him, and ketamine is what we're talking about ITT. Ketamine isn't what kills people, and you would know that if you did some research.

For the record, I've lost friends (and family) to opioid overdoses too and I'm genuinely sorry for your loss. But you're drawing false equivalencies where you shouldn't be.

Just be careful with that shit man dont you remember what just happened to that nigga lil peep?