When you guys go outside, do you ever notice girls cheking you out? Becouse i never do. If i notice girl looking at me...

When you guys go outside, do you ever notice girls cheking you out? Becouse i never do. If i notice girl looking at me, she just looks away and never looks back. I look normal, not too ugly, but when outside i always look at people faces to see where they are looking, not like staring. And while looking at some girls at store where is a lot of people. I notice girls looking at other guys all the time, but never notice them looking at me. Or im just delusional and im really ugly if girls dont want to catch my eyes? becouse if i were good looking to them, im sure they would want me to look at them and they would look back at me.

Attached: by-gail-best-pickup-line-ever-hi-im-from-india-23468768.png (500x745, 204K)

1. post a picture so we can give you a firm reality check

2. How you physically appear isnt as important to them as you think. Its important, no lie, bt not as important as social status, wealth and above all SELF CONFIDENCE. They can smell a lack of confidence like blood in the water.

Girls only check each other out because they are useless narcissists. Girls are attracted to men who further validate them so that they can be checked out by even more jealous girls

tldr men need sex, girls need attention

Attached: 1510919050765.jpg (599x834, 132K)

not really, but then again I also look like the average Sup Forums user. So that's not to say it's unexpected.

Attached: 20180324_222646-1.jpg (771x1332, 485K)

I NOTICE GIRLS LOOKING AT ME BUT I CANT TELL WHAT THEYRE THINKING LOL, IM NOT SUPER SEXY BUT IM ALSO NOT UGLY

1. Im not gona post my self, sry
2. i lack self confidence, but when im outside, i dont have that virgin walking, how can they know im not confident

Im OP and this is not me, now fuck off.

This is a lot of it.

I get attention when I'm dressed for work (slacks, button-down, sport jacket, nice shoes, USE A TAILOR YOU PLEBS) and especially if I'm wearing my wedding band.

Women like men with power, and if you look like you have money that's usually close enough.

like when they look at you, for how long are they looking at you? like instantly look away when you look at them? or they keep looking at you for couple seconds after they know you noticed them looking at you?

Instantly look away, i think thats bad. Im a fucked up person. My motor skills are fucked ans everything :/

fuck it ill post pic

Op

Attached: IMG_20180324_165335.jpg (2448x3264, 1.75M)

you are pretty ok dude.ever thought on hitting the gym?

i thougth, but dont really have any motyvation

just go one month and talk with the gym owner to make you a routine and see how oyu feel it really gets you out of problems and stress and you get buffer

bot be sure to make them right cuz you can fuck ur back or something like that really easy

i really can t spell shit today

i know how to do most exerices, i was going to gym for +1 year, but stoped last summer

"pretty ok" haha