Anyone who own an assault rifle is a braindead monkey

Anyone who own an assault rifle is a braindead monkey

What are you doing with it beside jacking off to it or posting pic on internet with "murrican" caption

>muh its in case niggers break into my home

Well the time your fucking neckbeard fat ass grab the actual thing they will already have impregnated your daughter and wife

Assault rifle are for terrorist and school shooter

Owning one and vindicating for your right to own one should be considered as a potential terrorist threat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Being this retarded.....
>Take away the military's weapons, and maybe we'll talk.... Dumbass

Cars kill more people than guns, your argument is invalid.

Go back to school.

Why even bite this b8

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

DUMB. FUCK.

This is the typical argument expected from a half brained gold fish
congrats

People hunt with them...but I don't know much practical use beyond that. People have them for protection like you pointed out. Will they need them to protect their home? Probably not. But fear based solicitation applies in a huge range of products and services. Almost everyone has something they bought or participate in based out of fear. There's also the factor that if you enjoy guns and the technology of guns then you'd naturally want to buy the best gun available to you. That same notion applies with all technology. Why buy the new phone when last years model works just fine? Does that help with a more empathetic perspective on gun owners OP?

Attached: breakfast.jpg (309x163, 8K)

I'm not saying op is correct, but cars actually have uses outside of entertainment

Good thing my rifle is loaded and sitting in the corner at all times

So after your magazine is empty and there are still trained military personal in your home seizing your "contraband", how long until one of them finally takes you out...

Oh shit, I forgot, you're John Wick and you will never die because you're an action man

STFU with your delusional horseshit you fucking retard. Your little collection of pewpews isn't going to stop an organized force from entering your home and stealing your microwaved tendies. Get fucking real clown.

you're an idiot

look at the country you live in, see how fractured it is? If the day ever comes that the US government wants to enslave the population and dismantle democracy, and unrealistically decides to do so principally through violence instead of through populism alone, it will enlist the support of some portion of the population against some other portion. Guns become both the numerator and the denominator, and you get shot not by troops but by your own neighbors.

You are either retarded or a terrible troll.

I bet you believe AR stands for assault rifle.

Attached: 1520708965412.jpg (365x720, 61K)

Why don’t you shut the fuck up with that freedom of speech... all you fucking twats do is rant about this or that with your useless freedom.. see this is how you sound... moron

I love it when assault rifle owners kill people it’s great entertainment for weeks

Muh gunz!
Can I be terrist nao?

Attached: Muh Gunz.jpg (2816x2112, 1.45M)

all I see is in almost every case of massive shooting in the state an assault rifle is involved

the weapon is made to take down a maximum of target in a minimum amount of time

which completely leave the "protect you home" range

this object is unnecessarily dangerous and the responsibility needed to own such a thing is way beyond what the averagely educated american is capable of

banning them is mandatory

Imagine putting these two idiots in charge of anything at all

Attached: Civil war would destroy Commiefornia.png (1802x905, 203K)

I hope they try so all the cold dead hands people will flip their shit and use them

Imagine YOU being in charge of anything but how much mt dew you can fill your body with.

KYS faggot, and save the government the work when they raid your house looking for the cp stash you're so afraid they'll find

Yes so let me just bend over and take it. Noting to see here folks! Just letting people walk all over me and decide my life for me! It’s not about whether or not I’ll live or even have a proper fighting chance. If I’m going down, I’m going down swinging.

If you do KYS like OP suggests make sure you take as many people with you as you can

when i see kind of picture all i can think of is this

>terrorism is a dual standard

They are also lisenced and registered

>Anyone who own an assault rifle is a braindead monkey
No, braindead monkeys would be the idiots who keep using the term "assault rifle" while there is no such thing. Do you mean a fully automatic machine gun? Illegal since 1934. Do you mean an AR-15 clone? Standard modern rifle. Nothing scary about it. One trigger pull, one round fired. Come back when you're dry behind the ears.

>2018
>cant greentext properly

Good thing I have an ar15 and not an assault rifle

im so butthurt i forgot pic

Attached: Daesh-prisonniers-pick-up.jpg (734x470, 71K)

Where does this right wing argument that assault rifles arent real come from? Its a catagory of weapon known to firearms experts and militaries around the world, only dipshit rednecks dont know it because it doesnt fit their politics

You don't need to be smart to pull it off, the climate in the nation just needs to be conducive. We're not at that point yet but populism is what gets us there.

I sincerely hope you die in the next mass shooting and shut the fuck up

you and your bootlickers aren't taking shit, cretin

0/10 try harder fag. Smelled the bait from the first line.

What do I do with mine? Let me explain... I’ll try to keep the microagressions to a minimum.

See, I’m an active duty soldier. The unit I currently work in doesn’t provide me with enough range time to maintain my marksmanship proficiency. So, on my own dime (because I can’t write off ammo and range fees as a professional expense) I conduct my own training, any of my soldiers who are interested in going with me are invited.

When I retire from active duty however, I will NOT get rid of my firearms. The Army and I have spent a great amount of time, money, and energy to give me the skills that I have cultivated over a long career. I intend on maintaining those skills, and perhaps training others.

Here’s where people get bent around the axle when it comes to gun ownership. The 2nd Amendment is and was never about hunting and personal protection, those are secondary. It was about protection from an abusive government.

If you don’t think this philosophy of use is still relevant in modern era you should research the Battle of Athens Tennessee where an abusive local government what put down by a group of armed citizens. Granted they were veterans, but you catch my drift.

It's called being prepared for peace you dumb shit

Looks and sounds like a lot of non-Americans are chiming in. If you're not an American it's none of your business what we do. Fuck off.

assault rifles aren't even a real thing lmao it's a rhetorical term that means 'scary looking gun'

Attached: d8d5a5a65f914043fde2d86d3a951180a735d07742efdefdac3ac9104d47b403.jpg (977x722, 100K)

You almost never see a tyrannical government without support from some large block of the population.

If anything, I'm afraid all you fuckers with guns will be on their side.

It kind of is. Almost all guns used in crime in my country were purchased legally in yours.

Exactly OP

this is the 2nd top retarded argument after "cars kill people too"

you know damn well a slight modification of any "non-auto" assault weapon is possible

Fair point to make. Couldnt there be a more peaceful point to make as well? Surely the government needs its peoples compliance and couldnt possibly jail everybody for being disobedient. Isnt the point of having a right to assemble and protest the preferred deterrent to violent revolution?

You are a moron with no understanding of the origin of that term, but nice get

We Americans don’t give a fuck about you

Imagine being so weak you have to bow down to a queen

Its pretty obvious.

We like to see people die

Peaceful protest=multiple easy targets

>believing people are smart enough to own weapons for their personal protection form tyrannical uprising
> saying they’ll side w the us guvment

Pick one and only one

Define it to me, you stupid coon. And keep in mind that some Ausfag got his bolt-action confiscated because it looked too tacticool.

Attached: 1517244967744.jpg (199x255, 32K)

Lol your mistake was thinking that I give a fuck what happens in your county

We don’t even want you to visit

Stfu youre not even American. I can tell by your shitty grammar and spelling. Why do you care so much, kek

Why do they do that?

What nobody has a response to this?

I cant comment on the aussies, id say a semi or select fire rifle with a detachable magazine and in an intermediate calibre.

He could be a Canadian I care about Canadians because they're basically Americans pretending they're still British.

Attached: 1521670822807.jpg (360x531, 36K)

Its just a matter of empathy

hundred of people lose their life every year because a bunch of rednecks sponsored by the nra and their senator friends are blocking any laws that could re-enforce gun control

But according to whom i was replying too, theres no point in killing everyone, which is correct

Why should anyone give a shirt

What a FUCKING gay definition. Intermediate calibre, so anything in between a 50 cal and a .22, right?And the rest basically includes any rifle invented after fucking 1930. I expected you to at least make mention of compactness or something. Don't reply to me again you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1521580064878.png (711x436, 433K)

No sir, they don’t have a response for solid logistics and rational thinking. Please carry on.

You wouldn't recognize the tyrannical government as such, because obviously these things happen after long influence campaigns, and gun owners are no less susceptible to idiotic populism than anyone else.

I can imagine a cohort of "responsible american gun owners" marching door to door believing they are doing it for the public good, rooting out those wicked, evil citizens, that group or subculture who threatens your schools and your children and are tearing your beautiful patriotic nation apart.

If you kill a man you are a murderer if you kill many you are a conqueror if you kill them all you’re a GOD

>> AK with a scope.

so you can see what you're not hitting?

Dude said intermediate calibre hahahahahhahahah UHHHJJ WHAT

You’re dumb man, there is a classification of a firearm called “assault rifle”, but it refers to a: “rapid fire, magazine fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use”. An AR is none of those things. If you want to play the semantics game, make sure you know what you are saying.

Did you know that if you eliminate non-whites the gun crime rate of the US drops to the level of Belgium?

Attached: 1519915306907.gif (600x400, 1.3M)

Or maybe it’s because the American populace wishes to stay armed?

Kek

You mean Jews and intersectionalists, right? Fuck yeah let's draw that posse up.

Attached: 1521649426493.png (800x841, 277K)

>Everyone is anti-gun, until they get their own gun.
Anti gunners are always the same. They are like the people who look at guys with big muscles and say "why do you need big muscles, its just a waste". I think it comes from jealousy. Anti gunners literally do not know what it is like to pull a gun on a person causing them harm or looking at a cop who is suddenly really polite with you because you have a firearm. They have this same jealous view of everything else, people with more money, better looking, a better car, better computer, etc.

I'm killing motherfuckers like you OP

guns r cool
I think they should be legal everywhere and being able to use a gun should be the bottleneck for surviving

Why are people so dumb user? Why do people that know nothing about guns try and talk about them like they do?

Fuck, if you were black in the jim crow south, you knew exactly how responsible gun owners and tyranny went hand in hand, because once a certain group of the population thinks your group is evil and different and thinks they are protecting their families and communities from you they will cross any moral boundary to keep you in your place.

Look upon the fate of the jews in germany, and the blacks in america, and tell me about how a nation's people will stand together as one against a universally opposed tyrannical government at any point in the future

So much this. glad to see some people get it

The right to bear arms against a tyrannical government, shall not be infringed. Every citizen is part of the militia

Its just amazingly fun to try to understand why would anyone want to see the weird part of the population armed with assault rifle

Then they shall meet Americans residence by those who are smart enough to know otherwise. plenty of gun owners are smart and capable people contrary to what you might’ve read on CNN. Even the dumb ones (rednecks) are just kind and simple folk who want to defend themselves. If something were to happen how you described, they would meet resistance for sure. No armed civilian militia goes around town, asking people to give up their rights by force, and gets away with it. That’s the exact reason why I fucking own a gun.

Americans are too fat lazy and stupid to stand up to anything all they do is walk the streets and cry and complain with their ineffective peaceful protest

Did you know that there were multiple communist insurrections in interwar Europe that Jews had a significant part in?

Did you know that lynchings were a fairly rare occurrence and mostly happened when some nigger was obviously guilty of a crime and a shitty judge let him off or the crime was so heinous that a trial was unnecessary?

Gun owners, one prerequisite of your gun ownership should be that you get over the hero complex and learn to fear what you are capable of, because that fear is the foundation of responsibility. You must be able to doubt yourself and your convictions. Until you can do this, you do not deserve a gun. It is always the ones most convinced they are right who reach first for the gun.

+1

>actually believing that blacks who got lynched did something to deserve it
get the fuck out of my country and never come back you unamerican piece of shit. How could you possibly think you belong here?

That was before civil rights you ignoramus. That will not happen now seeing as the entirety of the populace has the constitutional right to bear arms. Do not forget that if a group of white people marches into a black neighborhood to kill people, the black community has also guns and can shoot back.

Why should I doubt myself if my opinions are objectively correct?
Nice Hitler trips by the way.

Attached: 1520947612814.jpg (1080x833, 101K)

Cheap red dot that came with the rifle when I bought it.
I don't really need it, but if it makes it a bit more skeery looking to the pillow biting anti's, so be it.

How can you

So do guns including hunting, competition, and self defense.

Those people are easily misled, and the evidence of this is everywhere around you. You think that because you have a gun in your hand and you feel powerful you can never be wrong, but it's an attitude that leads too often to a dangerous lack of self-scrutiny.

Not only this... you do realize that the only reason Japan, Germany and Russia never considered a ground invasion of the United States to be a viable option is because “there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.”

Our military may be mighty, but our armed citizens are the biggest deterrent to foreign aggression.

What exactly is an assault rifle? Define it.
Also, most mass shootings are actually done by hand guns. Faggot

Its not about wanting to, it’s about other people wanting to responsibility. I agree there needs to be reform on gun laws, but taking banning the AR15 is not going to do shit to prevent mass shooting. At all. It will just change what guns are frequently used.

So are legal guns, fag

This country belongs to me and mine you nigger-loving piece of subhuman filth.

Also, btw, many of the people who got lynched weren't even niggers. The ADL was formed because some Jew tried to frame a couple of niggers for the rape and murder of a Gentile woman. The other goys didn't buy it and hanged that fucking kike.

Attached: 1515684903598.png (500x662, 382K)

Responsibly*

You’re argument is pointless the mass shooters have moved on to bombs

Only if you give up your liberal nihilistic views first. You can't get anything if you don't give something first.

You don't have to have a responsible mindset. You also don't need to be allowed to have a gun.

You need proof of this absurd claim. Everyone I know that carries doesn't feel like a hero. They hope to never have to use it and will only do so as the last resort.