Will he save us?

Sampaoli has built his career by making Champions out of teams that seem not to be ever ready to win something like:

U De Chile, never won an international cup again since 2012.

Chile, 100 years not winning a Copa America, and he gave them two (well one and half)
>BUT MUH BIELSA

Yeh, yeh, we all know that he's cursed and can never win shit.

We used to think that Bauza, that did the same with San Lorenzo and Liga De Quito, would break the curse of 2nd place, but we were really wrong.

Also, how would you line up Argentina?

This I can think from the Goal line up, maybe we should try with no lonely 9

First if all, get rid of chokeguain

De suplente vendría bien, meterlo por Dybala que se cansa rápido ahora, tipo 70 del ST

Why does Bilardo hate this guy?

La única forma de que funcione, pipita juega bien por 20 mins y despues desaparece el resto del partido

>>BUT MUH BIELSA
>Yeh, yeh, we all know that he's cursed and can never win shit.
this so much, im tired of listening to hipsters who laud Bielsa, despite not winning shit and usually quitting each job after a year

I don't think he can manage the dressing room well enough to save you.
Bielsa and Sampaoli only work on teams that are humble enough to believe and apply every word they spout. La U was a young team and their stars were sold the summer before he arrived. Chile NT before Bielsa was pretty much the same.

I wish you the best of lucks, anyway.

Never heard of anyone behind the front 3 except Mascherano
You're fucked

I hope he can bring us a championship soon. Argentina really deserves it.

t. supporter since 1993

Paredes (Roma)
>22 years old
>Starter in Roma
Banega (Sevilla, Valencia, Atl. Madrid, Boca Juniors)
>2 UEFA Europa Leagues
>1 Copa Libertadores
>2 National Leagues in Argentina

Mercado (River Plate, Sevilla, Estudiantes, Racing Club)
>3 National Leagues in Argentina
>3 International titles with River

Rojo (Manchester United, Estudiantes de LP)
>4 National Titles, 3 with MANU, 1 with EDLP
>Europa League
>Copa Libertadores

Marchesín (Lanús, Santos Laguna)
>Few titles, 4 national 1 international.
>One of the best Game/goals against ratios of our goalkeepers

Otamendi (Porto, Valencia, Manchester City, Estudiantes de LP)
>7 National Titles
>Europa League

Funes Mori (River Plate, Everton)
>Copa Libertadores, Recopa, Sudamericana
> 2 National Titles

>Dybala in front of goal
Lol he cant even score regularly in Jewvewinslol. Make Icardi the sole striker and let Messi and Dybala terrorize the defenders behind him

These guys are lesser known players so Im getting Sampaoli will get them to work 10x harder than shitters like Aguerlol and Piguain

Banega, Biglia, Higuain, Di Memeria, Aguero, Rojo, Demichelis, Zabaleta, Mascherano, Fazio, Enzo, Pastore, Musacchio,

if I listed you, fuck off forever.

sorry, forgot Romero. You can fuck off twice.

He did wonders with Chilel so why not believe this time around?

there are literally no excuses anymore for messi to not win a world cup

Tbf Argentina is not as stacked as Germany 2014 or Spain 2010. But if Sampaoli has them playing like champions, then maybe you're right.

argentina has a shit ton of great players

No, but they do have a lot of overrated ones like Aguero and Higuain who cant fucking score in big games.

Let's see what can he do against our almost b team ^^

>Rojo at LB
Why would you do that? Hasn't he seen any United game?
He was absolute garbage tier at LB, and pretty decent, even good sometimes, at CB.

When he picked up the NT, they were a bunch of nobodies who hadn't won shit, so there wasn't the same ego problem Argentina has, they did everything he asked and I don't know if the Argies will do the same.
Not playing Agüero or Higuain will do wonders for them, though.

I love bielsietas way of playing but let's be honest, they don't win titles.

>b-b-but what is copa america and sulamericana
Yea the two memest competition we got in south america. even dunga (aka the coach who got rekt in group stage in a group with ecuador-haiti-peru) has 1 meme america title.

Needs Higuain instead of Icardi. Put Di Maria at LWB too and Rojo in defence.

because he wont be facing argentina in the final anymore

What about this line-up? Make it four at the back when defending, but attacking-wise a good lb so that Dybala and Messi can cover the middle

oops sorry forgot to upload pic

why is everyone overhauling their defense? its been their most solid department for years. even now its the 2nd best in conmebol. they need better center midfield and some organization in attack

>Tips

Marchesín is now with Club América.

Has Dybala been seen since UCL Final warmups? His family must be sick with concern.

In sa qualis brazi and argie almost always have the best defences due to the simple fact that the others teams tends to play more defensively against them. You can look it up old editions.