>gk rating

FUCK MANGO
that was your plan all along wasn't it

I can tell, she looks so much younger

>det/flair ratio

2bh I was curious but I can pass up a low hanging fruit like that

can't I mean

post current first team

doesn't fourfourtwo only do interviews and articles these days? how come FM got 442 journalists asking questions in press conferences when there's hardly any to see in real life ones

>SI >quality

is she alright? the fk is she doin

Worth getting FM 2017 on the sale now lads? It's gotten an awful lot of heat in the Steam reviews.

what's the last version you have?

i would say its worth it then

>my feet hurt
>this place is too loud
>they're scoring too fast
>am I supposed to act excited about what's going on?
>I want to go home

why are chinks even allowed on steam

there's a billion of them, and those with money spend it on vidya, not seeking out the nicest designated street

TITLE DECIDER
pretty much, but i'll likely fuck up once in the next 7 matches so not actually.

I have already signed this guy shut up

decent season

r8 goat partnership 1/2

I mean they are roughly the same player? 2/10

Anyone been experiencing intermittent BSOD's recently?

Only occurs on FM17, the screen flickers into illegibility then blurs and becomes unresponsive before blue screen. Only happens on this game, only in menus never in the game engine. Tried stress-tests and measuring temperature of GPU and its not that. Any advice?

R.I.P. your PC. Much like Macca's GPU.

Can play Prey and Rising Storm 2 on high settings with no problems whatsoever. Can run Furmark too with no issue, so I genuinely don't think its hardware. The fact it only happens in menus too suggests that.

Normally the reason for the BSOD is on the screen, so look at it and see if you can figure it out. Are the menus absurdly slow?

The BSOD also is flickered, so can't read a thing. The menus are fine, it'll just randomly occur, and hadn't for a few days before today. It's driving me mad with how obscure this is.

is your FM UI software or hardware rendered?

I assume you've updated all your drivers and all that jazz.
Sounds weird but probably something very specific to your set up since I've not seen anyone else complaining about this sort of thing.

Yeah everything updated. Very frustrating. Hardware, as I mentioned it's a good computer so never thought I'd need to change that.

yeah i experience the same thing, the game often freeze in 3d match with my GeForce 7600 card/ or maybe it's because of my intel i5-3570k, all in all i switch to play on my laptop and it's been fine since

This is the ridiculous thing for me, it's never during a match or playing a game with good graphics or running a GPU stress-test, always just occurs when going through the menus, renewing contracts etc.

>The England football team were put through a Royal Marines boot camp.

>Twenty England players were taken out of their comfort zones in a 48-hour boot camp designed for marine recruits.
Scots gonna get rekt by angry England

Title decider vs 11th
All or nothing match. Both of them have more difficult games than me.

I think we've already done it in 30 minutes.. Their defence is completely open. I can see us scoring a couple more.

I wish title deciders would always go like this

FIRST PROMOTION AND TITLE IN BOYS. TIME TO RAPE THE 6TH TIER.

would you?

he wouldn't even be the best striker at the club but he's the best one on the market and the other options i have at the club are ageing

No. He's extremely average. I would instead scout for a youngster.

my pirate copy of FM16 keeps giving me different fake names every week

how do i fix it

>delete FM16 folder in appdata
doesn't work
>delete/replace lnc folder in the game directory
doesn't work
>just buy the game your dirty pajeet
i don't want to give cuckmiles any shekels

>how do i fix it
Buy game

>>>i don't want to give cuckmiles any shekels

Why not? He is a based pascifist.

Do you want your shit fixed?
Pay for it

That's the only way. Or get FM15 instead.

"""pacifism""" will only result in the jews/slimes winning

can some autist tell me HOW fm checks for pirated versions? i'll figure out the rest

it phones home to SI and reports your data

that's it?

then clean installing FM and blocking it in my firewall should work

>should
You think they guys that make pirated versions didn't think to do this?

Let me lay it down clearly: there isn't a proper crack for either FM16 or 17. There isn't. Some have worse issues than others, but there isn't a clean crack for either. You buy it or you get an older version and that's it.

>Buying FM16 out of all FMs

>tfw student loans send me a letter reminding me how much I wasted on uni
It's like the opposite of when you see a regen you let go for free getting sold for millions

>tfw I work and pay off my student loans by keeping my part-time job for four years after university
>tfw downsizing at said job and I realize I have to go back to university and take up loans again because I can't seem get a proper job

I have a confession to make

I reload friendlies if my tictacs a shit

Just to figure out what exactly I'm doing wrong, don't give a shit about the result desu

FM17 is on sale right now, should I take it?
I have FM16 but I was bored with it some months ago, tried to play it yesterday with Inter but was too tired to do anything right
Basically how better is FM17 compared to FM16?

I just came home after making my exam on American literature (1630-1900). I think it went decently tBh.

I had the same issue and I didn't manage to resolve it.
Patching the game would make the real names appear, but then the game would crash as I hit continue.
Although I remember playing a pirated version of 16, apparently it's impossible to find one that works nowadays.
My advice is that you download 15 (or 14, which is the best FM ever).

pic related

my spanish test went like shit
why is your fucking literature so shit?

>why is your fucking literature so shit?
I don't even like poetry but Spanish poetry is GOAT tBh.
youtube.com/watch?v=TZRkum-TAfA
For fiction, Latin America is way better.
If you need help with Spanish I can help lad, although I don't know how you are not learning Chinese and/or Russian, that's the future.

>Russian, that's the future.
lay off the commie literature butters

>he doesn't sing the International in vernacular and russian first thing after waking up and last thing before bed
C A P I T A L I S T
U
N
T

C A P I T A L I S T
U
N
T

>managing maritimo
>brought ryan gauld, ronaldinho, helder postiga and franco lopez first summer

anyone know any portuguese GOATs?

Cristiano Ronaldo

i'm learning spanish because it's mandatory in the school i go to, so i'm fucked
i've liked i think 2 or 3 poets/writers out of the 30-something i've studied, like Lorca (dude gay lmao) and Machado
>If you need help with Spanish I can help lad
big final exam on the 26th, spanish is there, need help tbqh

>managing maritimo
Of all clubs in Madeira you had to choose the one with the ugliest logo and kits.
Also Pepe.

>maritimo
>ugly logo

butters please

Lorca is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=v-cB8E6nQWo
Miguel Hernández and León Felipe are also pretty nice.
You should have gone with Santa Clara Açores, it's an official /trb/ club like Chimney Corner or Dartford.

I thought about it, but Madeira > Azores

>tfw miguel hernandez wrote a poem for my situation
if you guess which one it is, you win Euro Truck Sim 2

How would you guys set up the midfield? I've been thinking in RGA-S CM-S and AP-S, does that make sense?
>Not commiting fully to isolation and huge travel costs
Llamo a la juventud?

nope, i thought more of Nanas de la Cebolla, because >tfw empty fridge

Moins de centres pétés, et le Me est légèrement meilleur. À part ça, je ne suis pas convaincu que tu benéficies réellement de quoi que ce soit en passant de FM16 ) FM17 sauf si tu n'aimes vraiment ni dépendre des ailiers ou des latéraux offensifs.

like this senpai

I thought it was that because >wasted life

what the FUCK is that
fucking disgusting

>I've been thinking in RGA-S CM-S and AP-S
No it doesn't make sense since the RGA will be hoofing it and dictating from deep, so another AP at least just in front of his is redundant. BBM/BWM, CM(A) or any other high activity roles that will benefit from the RGA would make more sense.

But in FM 15 my favourite setup was DM(D) with RPM and DLP(S) in the CM strata in a three man midfield.

i guess both are really relatable desu
spain's a pretty place tho, especially for young people, nice job spaniards

ah merci donc si j'aime les ailiers/latéraux offensifs (ce qui est le cas) je vais aimer FM17?

3-3-1-3

The thing is that Rampage is the one I'd want as a BWM if I put one in. I'll try your setup.
Looks like a 5-2-3 to me

Non, l'inverse. C'est dans FM16 que les centres partent de n'importe où, n'importe comment sans pouvoir être arrêtés. C'est dans cette version aussi que les Ballon d'Or sont TOUJOURS des joueurs de côté, en particulier des ailiers et des latéraux. En gros, avec un ou deux centres en passes clefs, un ailier peux être facilement homme du match.

3-4-3.

In defence yes, more like a 5-4-1 though. It is a version of what Sampaoli did with Sevilla, Uni, Chile and what he's probably going to do a lot with Argentina.

BASED ME

It's still missing the intricacies but it has the basic movement and playstyle.

what's a good 4-2-3-1?