Sup my fellow inebriated gentlemen, what are you drinking on this fine spring day?

Sup my fellow inebriated gentlemen, what are you drinking on this fine spring day?
>pic related

Attached: jack-daniels-tennessee-straight-rye-whiskey__89662.1507038684.jpg (700x700, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Zs1xfxaq4
youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU
titosvodka.com/
youtu.be/_Kmh4BbJPz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is this stuff? how does it compare to other ryes?

Not sure, weirdly enough this is my first Rye, but compared to the standard old Nr7 it is spicier, dryer, stronger and rougher

hmm interesting. I'm not a fan of their old #7, so if this is stronger/rougher then i dont think i'd like it. thanks for the info fellow whisky-drinker!

Having some cheap Tullamore Dew right now, but it's saturday afternoon and my wife thinks I'm cleaning the garden, so not a bad choice for the occasion

You should put on some Flogging Molly
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Zs1xfxaq4

I stop drinking alcohol one week ago. First two days with alcohol withdrawal whas painful.I feel better now

Good old beer

Why did you stop tho?

Nothing, I'm trying to stop drinking because it's become a problem.
>Dreaming last night
>At my last place where the liquor store is across the street
>Trying to stop myself from going and buying alcohol
>Say fuck it, step out the door, all my friends are in my driveway
>Hey guys what's going on?
>user you can't drink today
>Man fuck y'all, I can do what I want
>Try and walk past them, they all grab me and hold me down, struggle with trying to break free until I wake up

You know something's wrong when you're even thinking about drinking in your sleep

I started having problems whenever I was drunk, and I felt the need to drink every day. I wass a hard drinker, no limit

sure it was a dream?

yeah that's kinda weird.. it is not a problem if you don't think it is.. it is all about control my black afro-american brother

'problems' ?
yeah everyday is a bit much, well it also depends on how much I guess..

Haha yeah, I woke up in my current place kicking my legs and flailing my arms, was pissed for like 5 minutes after waking up too
I mean I could be in denial but it really is a problem user, I was drinking about 18 or more beer a day. Either that or I drink too much vodka to the point where I can't even get up. I've tried to stop drinking multiple times and I go a day or two before giving in again, only reason I've made it a week so far is I have no money until April

Manischewitz

Not Jew, but awesome fucking wine

prove you're not a jew, post dick and timestamp

I mean if it affects your daily life then you obviously got a problem.. you might want to talk to someone, like a professional, about fixing it.. they can help more than you think.. there is no shame of asking a professional for help, it is there job after all..

Decent stuff. Could be better.

Attached: E6C6901E-FB76-4095-8495-D4A203855EE0.jpg (960x1280, 88K)

vodka n dr pepper

Attached: IMG_1819.jpg (1280x960, 280K)

coffee, coke light

looks nice, what does it taste like?
eh, plain vodka? also are you the faggot in the pic?
why tho

Meh I think I'm gonna be okay. I talked to a professional already, all they offered was group therapy, they thought I needed cognitive therapy instead of AA. I'm not willing to pay like 150+ an hour for a one on one.

Jack Daniel's tastes like shoe polish and acetone. Strictly pleb-tier for cultureless Amerifats. If you want reasonably-priced whisky, try Gibson's.

Attached: gibbys.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

Cognitive therapy is good tho, especially if it is an experienced person.. it might be worth it if you wanna get to the bottom of the issue, I mean the cause of it..

Taste is like assholes, it is gross.. but no I like JD, it is the rustic non-refined flavour that gives you images of a more natural life.. anyway I haven't tried Gibson's so cannot say anything about it..

At work, but it's cheap as fuck and I have plenty of em. It's not like I'm drinking fine scotch or smth but hey.

Attached: damm.jpg (541x636, 39K)

I already know why user, it might help me overcome. When I was 7 my adoptive dad let me know I wasn't his, met my bio dad shortly after. Abusive drug addict, assaulted family members multiple times in the time I knew him. Saw him once or twice a year, he killed himself on my street when I was 20. My eldest sister went schizo when I was 14 and has been through all kinds of crazy different personalities, including thinking she was a guy for like a year. Had to assist in putting her in a psych ward multiple times ever since I was 15. My mom was an alcoholic until I was 10, lots of bad memories there, then she quit and dated a bunch of shitty guys, one moved in and he was really fucked in the head. My adoptive dad has been off and on through my life, lately he's been really putting in effort ever since my bio dad an heroed. None of my friends are trustworthy, and most of my family are scummy with shady agendas, most of them waiting for my grandparents on either side to drop to fight over who gets what.

What do you do for work user

Attached: evan_williams_100_proof__09781.1507268705.jpg (640x853, 158K)

sounds like a lot of bullshit, why do you let it affect you?

Programing on cisco and asterisk for a callcenter. I hate it tho and I'm working hard on moving onto a new job.

Coping skills aren't what they used to be. Let myself get worn down over the years, my 18 year old self would be disgusted with me, I used to work out all the time and be really sociable, now I'm a hermit and skinny as fuck with no muscle definition.

Ahh, when I was working at a grocery store when I was 21 I got drunk every day before work, snuck whiskey in a flask for when I'd start to sober up. Hated that job so much.

yes and yes
been drinking since yesterday since me n my bf are in the process of a very long and drawn out breakup

also we have bio ethanol downstairs, 95%
would that kill me? win win either way

Attached: IMG_1857.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

How old are you now user?

Attached: b23638f3-7efc-47f5-ba03-e1794ee0419d.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Okay, keep up the good work, eventually the alcohol with drown your sorrows, SALLGOOD,

well, it would probably make you really sick regardless if you die or not, so probably not.. it would just make you more miserable

Wine, baileys, coffee, and grey goose

What has changed, usually the coping skills become better with age..

Sociable is overrated but being fit (or at least with decent muscle-mass) is seriously underrated..

>more miserable
sold

Attached: IMG_1837.jpg (1280x960, 245K)

there is no point being stupid, you'll regret it, just try to focus your mind on something else.. watch a movie or go out for a walk in the forest..

why so many different things, just do one all the way instead..

if I eave the house ill probably get raped or beaten to death so that sounds pretty good

>bio ethanol, 95%
Did you ever tried it? How's the taste? How's the sensation, I'm seriously thinking bout it with some water right now

24, I work a labor job that require lots of attention and driving to multiple sites a day sometimes so I can't drink at work anymore. But I don't hate my job anymore so I don't mind. When I was working in the grocery store I mostly did hot foods in the back so I was alone 90% of the time, I bet I ate over 1000 dollars of product, I'd put like a quarter of whatever I made aside for myself every day. I saved a lot on groceries though, probably the only upside of that job since 5 days of the week I just ate to my heart's content at work.

ill check later will provide feedback

doesn't sound likely but sure, go ahead, go outside..

youtube.com/watch?v=S8XYOSWFbrU

found this while drunk last night. Grey Goose masterrace

Well for one not working out has seriously affected my mental state, how I view myself. I was pretty jacked back in the day so to go from that to skinny as fuck is pretty sad. I'm starting to get back into it, I have a lot of weights at home, probably about 200kg, free weights, barbell etc. Living back at home, my mom is really depressing nowadays, she just lays in bed all day and chain smokes. Last year I got fired from like 4 jobs despite out-performing most of the other people at each job. Mostly bullshit reasons for being fired. Hit my confidence. I dated a girl for about 8 months and found out she was gonna cheat on me so that was another blow to my confidence. I dunno, I just feel tired all the time and unwilling to try to get back on my feet right now.

Will stay tunned then

Attached: ok.jpg (650x482, 53K)

I call 9/10 that the reviewer is fucking stomped on mescaline

>what are you drinking on this fine spring day?
The tears of liberals

this actually gave me a solid kek, too bad you drink vodka like a slutty high school supply teacher, faggot.

You have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums user. Go back to 9gag.

Attached: 1513622776382.png (250x231, 53K)

I like the way you can ear the moisture in his voice

Attached: IMG_1820.jpg (1280x960, 252K)

Just focus on yourself, start with the building again, if will find respite in being able to build yourself up physically and this will (it usually does) increases self-confidence, self-image, calm, hormone-levels and neurological function (which will make you more stable), just focus on this for a while and things will start to get easier..

I've has this before where I'm chugging down beers, also I have them after drinking where I'm downing pint of pint of water.
Shits fucked up user I was a hard drinker small bottle vodka and 2 liter cheap cider and 6 cans everyday.
I've now cut to four cans per night but it's hard to control the urges to drink more It's rediculous.
Hopefully I'm a month ill be free all together fuck drinking its the worst.

titosvodka.com/

I don't drink Vodka often, and I drink it neat even less, but when I do either of these things I prefer Tito's just because I like the flavors better. I used to be torn between Kettle One and a lot of the inexpensive potato-based Vodkas because I liked both of those flavors. Tito's struck me as a nice combination of them both. It also does not hurt that buying a lot of the Tito's secondary products( clothing, bar-ware, etc. ) helps charity. If nothing else I'd encourage checking out their website.

I also enjoy E&J Brandywines, Kinnickinnick, Crown Royal, and other whiskies, and various spiced rums.

Attached: tito_cut.png (859x1001, 238K)

Agreed user, I love the feeling as I'm getting drunk. I usually start off buying a 6 pack and telling myself everytime it'll just be the six pack, but after I finish em I always end up going back to the liquor store, usually pick up a 12 pack. Then I wake up the next morning regretting it, and hating myself but that day or the next the cycle repeats itself. Gotta hate that little voice in the back of your head that tells you that you can REALLY just have a few this time when you know it's a lie but go with it anyways.

Specified thread exists.

Grants Signature w Coca-Cola. Only cheap blended worth for a coctail

Attached: grant-s-signature-blended-scotch-whiskey-scotland-10680849.jpg (296x600, 40K)

>blended
ew..

You put good alcohol in coca-cola?

Attached: tumblr_n1dc4zhnIB1rp221eo1_1280.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Bone hurting juice liquid Newports

No, I drink it neat.. no cola, no shitty alcohol

Sounds tasty..

Goes down easy minty after taste

Then you, my friend are not at the end of month in any month

Attached: karl-lagerfeld-beauty-quotes.jpg (780x921, 117K)

ayyy, anyone recommend some good

Attached: brbon_eva32.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

Attached: brbon_buf11.jpg (540x720, 30K)

1 is too many and 1000 is never enough! Lol that's some aa shit that makes sense. Rehab fag here, after ending up in the hospital last year almost dead from drinking at the ripe old age of 32 I had to check myself in. No shame in getting help. TBH I still drink everyday day but so much less, I limit myself to 4 tall cans a night but I still have that fucking voice in my head that thinks it's a good idea to buy 4 litres of wine in the morning and spend all day in bed. I took more out of drinking than drinking took out of me, until I didn't. You have to pay attention to that power struggle

Cheap but good

Attached: Ezra-Brooks-Rye.jpg (1216x1080, 220K)

Cheap Lidl wine to go with cheap Lidl steak. Bought port from Tesco for when I'm watching Silence of the Lambs with my sister later. Pic related

Attached: IDShot_225x225.jpg (225x225, 5K)

nope, not really..
I like what I see Sup Forumsros

Same thing happened to me when i quit smoking. The dreams fuck you up. Good on you though user keep it up. It's hard on me to stop drinking as well, and my liquor store's right across the street too. Im proud of you.

Yeah there got to be a point where its too late to return to your normal self, like liver and kidney damage not to mention the mental side.
While I tapered down I split a gram of weed up into nightly one hitters to help sleep and it worked so now just the crutch that is 4 cans and I'll be good, Try to taper until you feel ok with low amounts.
I went through a stage of not eating much so the buzz would last longer only eating when all beer has gone.
But now I just fill up so when I have the four beers there's no room for anyone and I have programed my brain to throw up and gag if I attempt to drink vodka or any strong liquor.

My biggest problem was id black out at the bar and start dumb fights. In a three month bender i lost half a tooth, torn cornea, numerous stupid facial scars and pretty sure permanent dex loss in right hand. Drinking is fine and dandy but the excess is retarded. If you drink to excess you got a problem. Drink social or not at all

Canada Dry

Oh and like four concussions. One more good hit and ill likely just be a potato.

Good for you m8 drinking creeps up slowly but Shurely and before you know it you're fucked.
Just cracked open a can of scrumpy and gunna sip the fucker kek

Yeah man, damn. We're pretty alike. I think the only hope for myself is going cold turkey to be honest, there isn't any taporing. If I have 4 beers in me I'm not stopping there. The little voice in my head when I'm sober becomes just my voice. It's much easier to control myself when stone cold sober, when I get a few drinks in I feel like I need more by any means necessary. I did the same thing, I'd not eat in the morning and at 12pmish I'd go buy a six pack, get more drunk than usual but always get at least 6 more, not eating anything all day. I've done that more than probably 20-30 times, can only imagine how much my body hates me.

their flasks are really nice.

dude where did you find this video? actual decent content on youtube is rare

I woke up with a group of homeless guys after being kicked out of a bar.
They looked after me apparently I was talking to invisible people and crying one minute then laughing then suicidal.
Turned out I had damaged my liver and that combined with alcohol I lost my fucking mind.
I still talk to one he's on the mend and clean from drink living in sheltered housing.

Thanks man. Yeah, my place now is a few blocks away but still in walking distance. I was full-blown alcoholic level when I lived in my last place, I lived there with a buddy and the liquor store was a 10 second walk away literally. So if I ever got a craving I'd usually give in. I remember one time I went to the liquor store 3 times, first time I got a 6 pack, then another 6 pack, then a 12 pack. I downed all of them, found some weed I didn't know I had, smoked all of it, and ended up raiding my roomie's liquor cabinet. I woke up the next morning super hung over to my roomie screaming at me because he found out and I told him I wasn't drunk when he got home (Surprisingly I don't slur or act that different when I'm around people I know look down on me for being drunk). Things kinda fell apart with me and the roomie, I moved out for different reasons but our friendship is still pretty strained to this day.

All alcoholics are alike. I skipped breakfast to get more bang per buck outta this bottle of jerrys. I think hating yourself is what makes the difference between a drinker and an alcoholic.

Yeah I could see that. I'm starting to respect myself more, so I'm hoping I don't get drunk as soon as I get some money.

Yea i still havent talked to my brother after our fight. He moved out and we havent spoken for six months. I dont even remember it. Im a bartender so my down hill started with end of night customer-bought shots to drinking with other bartenders after work. It gets away from you quick. Keep it up though man, no night's worth all that.

Just going cold turkey can fuck up your kidneys m8.
Taper down if you can

That's rough man... Yeah my roomie was one of my very best friends, I've known him since like grade 3. We had a really good friendship and were good roomies until I started drinking a lot. I honestly blacked out after beer 18 or so, I don't remember smoking weed or raiding his cabinet. I remember the next day one of the things my roomie yelled at me was "Dude, you have a fucking problem. You need help, you're like an alcoholic now." and at the time I was in denial, so I just said "Okay" and walked back into my room. Feelsbadman, that's another reason why I don't want to drink anymore, I've strained so many relationships by drinking so much.

This.
I know itll make you feel guilty but cold turkey can actually kill you. Look up DT's. Buy a 40 or something per night for a while.

It's too late man I've already gone a week and a half. I got really sick with a flu, I think it was coincidence but not 100%, I had a fever and was coughing up gnarly greenish brown phlegm. Still coughing up some phlegm here and there.

Yeah sadly I'll be tied to four beers every night but it's better than my old ways
>drinking to forget what I've done while pissed
>mfw

Attached: 1518185538465.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Thanks for the advice but I've already gone cold turkey for a bit. I haven't been drinking heavy for years and years, it's been about 2 years of everyday drinking. I don't think I could stop myself if I bought just a little, I'd have to like... Find a way to hide my debit card because as soon as I'm feeling the alcohol I basically need more, I haven't had any luck the past 8 or so months with "just having a few". As soon as I have a few, I have a few more lol. My mind basically just says fuck it you might as well get pissed drunk you're already a quarter way there, and I lose all self-control.

Ive lost more than one woman to it, i only just a month ago had my "okay fine im an alcoholic" moment. Hardest part is accepting it. I had gone on like a 3 day bender and woke up covered in blood because i had apparently punched a mirror. The horror hit me when i realized i was so busy partying i had completely forgotten to feed my dog for two days. The look on his face made me quit. I bought him cheeseburgers i felt so bad.

I've done the same
You can have a lung infection but because you are pissed all the time and the need to go on and drink keeps you on a plateau of ignorance.
It's crazy the illness that you think have just occurred but they have been there all along.
The same goes for smokers when they quit they usually find they get ill more It's weird

My nigga

That feel. Yeah I lost my last woman partially because of drinking. My mom told me I might be an alcoholic and handed me an AA book, I've been looking at it whenever I get a strong craving. I'm atheist though and it talks SO much about god, I know the rules of AA and you're supposed to surrender yourself to a "higher power" whatever you construct in your mind, doesn't have to be traditional god but idk. That part I can't wrap my head around but the rest helps me from drinking. The worst self-harm I did was repeatedly punch a cement wall, I fucked up my knuckles pretty bad, they were bruised and bloodied when I woke up.

Also this stupid fucking thailand ad is always in my mind when i want a drink. Might help someone else.
youtu.be/_Kmh4BbJPz8

Biggest problem honestly is ties to christianity. I grew up catholic and any system which can automatically forgive you for being a worthless drunk is ten times worse than a system which requires you to take responsibility. I feel ya.