2nd amendment is unrepealable you dykes

2nd amendment is unrepealable you dykes.

Attached: download (1).jpg (305x165, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is freedom of religion nigga

Do you know what amendment means op?

Look up the 21st AMendment there bozo

OP you have the interwebs figure it out. Go look up what an amendment is. Fucking hell

You can repeal amendments but I believe there's enough Americans that understand freedom that that won't happen

>being this retarded
someone missed out on US history class.
2nd amendment is part of the bill of rights, which constitutes the first 10. they are inalienable.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 77K)

see

Sure, but it could be interpreted differently. Note the "well regulated" portion of that statement.

>understand freedom

I think it's best to keep phrasing it this way, too, because, "drank the NRA's Kool-Aid," is way less ego-flattering. "Understand freedom." Much better. If anyone disagrees with you, man, they just don't understand *freedom!*

Guns save people and killing people is also a way of saving people. checkmate retards

Attached: 9DA2F15E-65CE-4755-838A-E31126AE94D4.jpg (768x432, 63K)

We are not a free state and no one has done anything about it. Anyone who does will be subverted and/or killed by the CIA and FBI. Real bloodshed and political uprising will have to occur for anything remotely resembling revolution to surface and make us appreciate that we still have guns. Violence is the only language these sociopaths in the upper crust political empire understand.

Attached: smoke_em_if_you_got_em.jpg (160x120, 14K)

Attached: 1ba7b669e580b92cc7ef0d4361e3dd29.jpg (500x575, 49K)

Any amendment can be repealed. The Bill of Rights is just a name given to the first 10 amendments and endows no special protection against repeal.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1407215923635.jpg (905x974, 291K)

I love how this causes liberal weenies so much asshurt lol

Attached: 1514632835504.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Civil forfeiture certainly deprives people of their fifth amendment protections.

which amendment has to be repealed for me to lawfully kill you?

That rifle is not semi-automatic.

They've been giving the Constitution the bird for some time now, because no one has stood up to them for same.

The Bill of Rights does not give any rights, it merely states the rights we are born with. Changing them would mean nothing.

How about you read the image before jumping so quickly shillbitch

Any law can be changed lol, always

Actually, there is an amendment that protects the second from being repealed. It's called the 2nd amendment.

>These people actually think that social and financial/legal pressure will disarm the American people

Attached: 1520904793338.png (629x1173, 131K)

Literally SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Well, maybe you should be a little more concerned that the other side is starting to make progress. No one can rightfully say what the future will look like but you may be looking back at today as the golden era of gun fun.

It's called an amendment.

Protection against murder is not granted by an amendment, but by the US constitution. The nation would have to fall for you to be able to murder me without breaking the law, and even then, you wouldn't be lawfully killing me, be rather lawlessly killing me. HOWEVER: you could lawfully kill me in self-defense if I were trying to kill you, or you could lawfully kill me by execution if I can been convicted of a crime punishable by death and given the death penalty and you happened to be the executioner, or if I became a soldier in another country or power that was at war with the United States and you were a US soldier. Really there's a lot of options, here.

>I have autism

shall not be infringed, FAGGOT.

>typing all this tl;dr out for a troll

You must get paid.

Attached: 1519101791414.jpg (2308x1921, 928K)

You actually believe you're in the majority because you surround yourself with people that think exactly like you.

Attached: Virginia-Sun-12.jpg (1600x1066, 212K)

WELL REGULATED

I believe in guns, since god doesn't kill traitors and oppressors.

It is an air rifle with a gravity-fed magazine. It required the operator to point the rifle up to drop the ball into the breechlock. This is not semi-automatic.

WELL REGULATED

>implying an amendment can't be amended multiple times

what makes the Constitution a living document is its ability to be amended. take pics of your precious guns, you'll be losing them soon God willing

literally the same concept.

Nice dubs nigga.

That's a philosophical point, but taking away the 2nd amendment would take away your liberty *under the law* to own a weapon. Though you would remain free to believe that you *deserved* to own a firearm, it wouldn't provide any legal ground to do so.

>>the spoken word is the same as the printed word

are americucks really this fucking retarded?
>>spoiler alert: yes they are

Already "well" regulated

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>anyone who disagrees with me must be faking it

Good luck learning anything in life.

I don't know how you an be proud of yourself and write the word "cuck".

Do we have to go through the again?
"Well regulated" means "in proper working order"

Attached: 1519416945600.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

I've learned well enough to spot a gungrabbing shill bitch.

Well posted, user. also saved.

This is all literally and objectively true

Yet we ban certain weapons anyway..

Should felons be allowed to keep and bear arms? The second amendment says "shall not be infringed", it doesn't lay out any exceptions to that.

Because our government is run by kikes and Shabbos goys. Yeah yeah, take it to Sup Forums I get it, but fuck it's the truth through any knowledged objective lens. They don't care about the Constitution beyond what the masses collectively think, and they try to sway that with false flag bs.

Saved, should enrage a few leftist shitheads on Facebook lol thanks

Back in the day felons bearing arms would simply be shot and killed, if they tried to be felons once again that is.

The majority of canons used in the war of Independence were owned by civilians.
Muskets were the deadliest weapons a single person could carry at the time of the signing of the constitution. The founding fathers wanted common citizens to have the ability to own the most advanced weapon the world had ever seen.

If our Founding Fathers were alive today, they would declare war on us fast af.

What the fuck? It explicitly names more than just a press? Are you retarded?
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This, there was even something called a Puckle Gun I learnt on here, amazing the weaponry they had in the 1700's.

Attached: 1521469585156.jpg (640x437, 115K)

Are you? your post sounds retarded.

To clarify something intentional, and obvious, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
In other words, the right to bear arms is not granted by the 2nd amendment.
The 2nd amendment is a declaration that the government shall not oppress it's people by infringing on their existing basic human right of defense through arms.
Whether or not its for a militia (which is actually just any citizen with a gun, not attached to the military, a group of friends who own guns ARE a functional militia) is irrelevant. The right to have the means to protect yourself is a basic human right, it is not given to you by the government, therefore the government meddling with that right is oppressive.

All this screaming about fantasy oppression that never seems to have any examples (what right exactly are women lacking) meanwhile these same people are obsessively pushing to actually oppress people.

The US is the freest place on earth, as a Canadian, I'm very concerned about what will happen if their example crumbles. My government is already locking people up for thought crime, legislating compelled speech, and publicly marking wrong-thinkers. Without the example to the south, full blown gulags are on the horizon up here.

>Because our government is run by kikes and Shabbos goys.

The one's you've put into this very position, mind you.

I'd like to say not me personally, but it's really the collective laziness of the American people that indeed has done this. Doesn't help that they've made it so most of us are too busy chasing our bread and circuses to do much about it.

If the punctuation is the key for interpretation of it, than the lack of the hyphen would also make it different than your examples.

>means to protect yourself
Washington D.C. court has ruled that
>police DO NOT have a duty to protect specific persons, their duty is to the populace at large.

Warren V. D.C.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

The only person responsible for your safety.. is you. That is U.S. court ruling on the matter.

Thus is why 2A should be defended to the death. The courts, the US government does NOT care about the individual citizen.

Didn't know this, bit worrying!

Curious how the shill posts die when presented within reality, isn't it?