ITT: weird things we're self-conscious about thread

ITT: weird things we're self-conscious about thread

I'll start: it takes me twice as long to pee as anyone else. I've peed for 2 minutes before.

before anyone says anything, it's not a prostate thing, I did some weird shit with urethral sounding and fucked up my urethra.

now you, Sup Forums

Attached: 1492402730346.jpg (945x1417, 117K)

faggot

I cant pee in a public space if there's anyone else in there. unless im in a stall. Even if I know nobody is looking at my dick or anything weird... if a guy is at a urinal next to me, or even waiting near the sink/door area, I just cant pee. even if I had to pee like a racehorse before. but as soon as the person leaves or as soon as I leave and go somewhere else I can pee.

that's pretty common. when someone comes in while you're peeing what happens? do you freeze up?

after peeing, instead of shaking, i grab the shaft and flick the head about 3 times.

works better, doesnt hurt, is quicker.

I make sparks whenever I snap my fingers or clap my hands, forcing me to wear gloves everywhere.

that's interesting -- you don't have pee that sits sorta stuck in your urethra afterwards?

waht

bump

Attached: 1505572664294.jpg (500x725, 41K)

Prove it faggot

i centrifuge it don't even care where it goes just that my underwear is dry. I'm sure my bathroom looks like the rings on Saturn under a black light

i basically 'catch' my shit in tissue paper on my hand and lower it down into the toilet to stop splash. also just as i'm about to shit, i hold the tissue paper against my ass so any pre-shitting farts are pretty much silent.

this all came from my sister telling me it's the normal way of doing it as a kid, and i've pretty much done it all my life since then. i use at least 2 layers of toilet paper, and always wash my hands thoroughly afterwards.

i've brought it up on here before and it's always met with disgust, but i get incredibly self conscious about making noise while on the toilet, + it stops annoying splash back

Attached: 63.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm in a relationship with a deaf girl and I'm self conscious about what people think of me when I sign to her in busy places.

havn't had sex in 20 years and not even a virgin

that's a little weird yeah, but I'm the same not wanting people to hear me pooping

weird thing there is your sister. Does she do that too?

Why not?

Kys

i have no idea if she still does it, we were ~5

i always think people are pretty cool when they know a sign language just to communicate with someone they know. It's like damn that dude learned a language

Roy Mustang is that you? :o

It takes me twice as long as other people to start peeing. Even if I have to piss like a racehorse

Nobody cares. Seriously, I know this won't help but nobody thinks twice when they see you sign in public. It's just a normal thing.

I hope she is a qt 3.14

I don't go out

I demand you investigate her butthole now

Same thing for me, I just flush the toilet when i'm ready to pee and it helps

That’s pretty common, what happens when other people ask you to speak with your fingers? Do you freeze up?

I’m the opposite. I have a tiny bladder and only pee for like 10-20 seconds. I’m done before people who were there way before me.

What happens when you have explosive diarrhea and shit all over your hand?

how often a day do you pee?
I go like 8 times a day and it still takes minimum 40 seconds each time

You’re on the completely opposite side of this. If anything, it’s endearing, and you’ll get extra brownie points for it.

I was taking a shit in a back restroom of a public store the other day. Stalls and urinals in there. Its private and quiet. Some dude comes into the stall next to mine and unzips to take a standing piss. I purposely coughed to let him know i was there. He literally stands there unzipped trying to pee for a fucking minute and never peed. I even did a courtesy flush to make some noise and help him out. But nope. He zipped up and walked out with a full bladder.

So why is it hard for people to pee in public? I think its a beta insecurity thing. If your confident youll piss right away. Weird.

That’s really cool you learned sign to speak to your gf, now get off b faggot

It's that my sign language is a lot slower than hers and sometimes I get things wrong.
She's hotter than I deserve to have.

Attached: 3.jpg (2048x1536, 271K)

Dude splashback can be avoided by just placeing some toilet paper in the landing zone.

Anxiety? Reason I ask is I havent had sex in about 5 years, same reason, I dont go out. Wondering if I'll be you in 15 years

I'm not usually into chinks but god damn I would fuck the living shit out of her.

Definitely hotter than you deserve, I’d practice my signing more

I can't sleep at night. So, I can't support myself because all the jobs are during the day.
So, I still live with my parents.

Maybe 6 times a day? Even if I’m out drinking I take the shortest piss in the bar.

Holy shit. Nigger you better up your sign game.

I learned it when I was a child, not only to speak to her.
Thanks. She's teaching me a lot.

Attached: 7.jpg (2048x1536, 308K)

Why can’t you sleep at night, fear of the dark or fear of your inner thoughts? Or are you just an insomniac?

I'm the midpoint of you faggots, about 9 years. Yes, you will be him.

yeah you have nothing to be embarrassed about except that maybe you're not good enough for her kek

Its because you think too much. I was at a friends apartment once with other friends and some girls we invited over in the living room just chilling. Theres a bathroom only about 10 feet away. Its quiet we arnt partying or anything. My ffriend casually gets up walks to the bathroom leaves the door wide open and pisses like its nothing. No awkward silent pause waiting to pee at all. Hes not even alpha or anything. Hes chubby with acne that he covers by growing his facial hair.

I take twice as long to shit because I'm gay and shitting gives me an erection
Sometimes I cum

im straight and I wish shitting gave me good butt feelings but unfortunately my butt derives no pleasure from anything, pooping fingering or otherwise

This
Also check em

It's animal instinct I think
Prey, beta, or weaker males, whatever you want to say, well develop ways of doing things different than others subconsciously
I think that the subconscious tells them not to urinate because their could be a more aggressive male or alpha to laugh at their little pee stream

Attached: ppj94lg8mwe01.png (2518x1376, 216K)

All mammals urinate for the same amount of time. You should seriously talk to a doctor if you're not old, you might have a tumor or some shit.

100/10

What's up with that?
Everywhere I've read it says gay or straight the ass is key to the.most intense orgasm in men but every time I try anal I just end up with a bleeding bruised ass

did you even fucking read the rest of my post

i told you, I did some kinky shit with some urethral sounding, I KNOW what my problem is. I saw a dr for it already too.

sauce or m ore?

shes my taste

idk, the only thing I can think of is the prostate is some god button we're both not pushing

I mean, you want asians I got tons of em

Attached: 1492404208485.jpg (500x750, 74K)

sadly my yellow fever is so far gone I can even tell the difference between them now

any more of ops girl?

I notice some people in public "fixing" their shirt. They quickly kind of grab the bottom ridge at their waist and make sure its fully extended and bloused out.

These are people that are insecure about their weight/fat.

People are addicted to the exchange of energy and have to either be doing something outward or taking in an experience all the time.

>Not feeling love leaving the feeling of being addicted to something

Well, they don't want it sticking to their sweaty fat rolls, do they?

Not really a weird thing, but I have sweaty palms, so I'm extremely self-conscious about shaking hands. God bless the man who came up with the fist bump.

I do that because i don't want people to see my underwear

Its true my little dick makes tinkling noises when I pee
I'm even more scared of the sounds women make in the bathroom
Everytime I hear a woman of any age or race taking a piss it sounds like a jet of water being aggressively squeezed out of a bottle into the toilet
Same goes for taking a shit it's just spraying noises for a few seconds and then flush

Take them out of your pockets and you won't have that problem. used to curse me too

I take a single square of tissue paper and dab the end
It draws out that bit that always stays in the urethra and leaks out

Nah. It's genetic. I've had it since childhood. Truly sucks when you're afraid to touch people. Holding hands with girlfriends was a nightmare, because I could only last a few minutes after washing them before it would start up again.

>Everytime I hear a woman of any age or race taking a piss it sounds like a jet of water being aggressively squeezed out of a bottle into the toilet
This. Women pee with the force of a fire hose.

I'm partially smell-blind. A lot of things which smell horrible for other people smell nice or at least inoffensive to me, such as skunk or tear gas. As a result, I was in my 20s before I understood that other people can smell something called "body odour," and that they find it offensive. I have no idea what people are talking about, since I've never smelled it. I can smell poop if someone has swamp-ass, but since I can't smell BO, I never have any idea whether or not I stink. When I asked, people told me that I have a reputation for smelling like a goat -- and of course no one ever told me.

i take a shit naked when i'm at home
if its a public bathroom i keep my clothes on
really fucking weird, i don't know why i do it myself

Many people do that. Seems natural to shit naked to me.

If I have to take a shit in public bathroom, I cover the seat with few layers of toilet paper before I sit down

Shut up ho

oh man, that fucking sucks dude. I think I have a very sensitive nose and taste so I'm hyper aware of how I smell all the time.

As long as you shower daily and keep your clothes and house clean, you shouldn't smell bad. Maybe go with a friend to pick out a good cologne for your body chemistry and use that as well?

thats not weird at all

nah I just dont like dudes being around me when I have my dick out. If thats your kind of thing then that's fine. But considering you're trying to boast about your supposed alpha nature and put yourself above others on Sup Forums, Im going to guess youre the beta cuck fag.

I have weird body chemistry, which I think might be part of my problem. I inherited it from my father. We both have sweat so acidic that we actually dissolve jewellery. Watches turn rusty and stop working within a few months, for example, with the backs actually dissolving right through. I can't smell it, but I'm told when I wear musk cologne, it turns into something which people tell me is just like pungent, aged cheese.

that means you need fresh smelling cologne

I used to wear blue water before realizing it was for body chemistries like yours. for me, musky smells work great but "fresh" ones don't.

I've taken to dousing my clothes with Febreeze. It at least covers the smell of everything else.

Its been 8 years for me. 2 more years and i become a wizzard.

I also eat my boogers

Attached: scent.jpg (429x456, 45K)

Yep. I call it building a nest!

gross, I can't respect anyone that eats their boogers

My extremely exposed forehead. It's not super large or weird or anything, but ever since I've been a kid my hair has been extremely thin and started way high up on my head. As I've gotten older of course it's receded too. What I wouldn't give for a fuller, thicker head of hair, as I'm sure a lot of men would, I literally think it would change my confidence level and how I feel about myself overnight. I think I'd be a happier person and literally undergo a personality change. But I guess we'll never know.

I got a fetish for drinking women's piss, I got one for wanting to smell their soft little toots, hell I even get hard watching them do the dew, but eating boogers makes me shudder. I shouldn't judge but it makes me want to vomit.

>not just taking a two pound megashit when you wake up and thus not having to worry the rest of the day

are you knees also weak and arms heavy?

doesnt stop loud farts tho

I have IBS so that doesnt work. Have to shit multiple times a day