Is sucking your own dick gay?

Is sucking your own dick gay?

Attached: Selfsuck 36.gif (528x429, 1.16M)

well id say it definitely is... ive tried it

Is jerking off the same thing as giving some random dude a tugjob?

Not if you pretend it's a pussy.

ive stopped doing it. i dont think its that gay

it feels less like getting a blowjob and more like giving one so yes

no, it's super hard to do

I've done it; I was about thirteen. More than anything, it just didn't feel very pleasurable. It didn't correspond with attraction toward dudes.

If you’re flexible enough by all means, I’m sure we all would if we could

too much effort tho and doesnt motivate you to do anything since you can just satisfy yourself

When I was young and lithe i was flexible enough to try this. I could just bend over, had to lay back on my head/shoulders and come over the top with it, was very uncomfortable.

Could only get about halfway down my dick but it still felt rly good.

The a realization hit me. If i kept going i was going to cum eventually, and the thought of cumming in my own mouth was too much, couldnt do it.

I stopped and never tried since.

tldr: sucking your own dick doesnt make you gay, but cumming in your own mouth kinda does

this.
also sort of had the realization that if someone actually saw me trying to stuff my own dick in my mouth i'd have to become a murderer or just fucking kill myself.

MY NAME IS STEVE-O THIS IS AUTOFELLATIO

only if you enjoy it

Is touching your own dick gay?

is just masturbation with your mouth
yo clean

No but having a picture of it on your computer makes you gay

Only if you've shaved your asshole first like this guy

only if you swallow

That's gospel.

it's double gay.
you're sucking a dick, and your dick is in a dude's mouth. double gay.

your tongue is in your own mouth almost 24/7

if that's not gay, suggin ya dig ain't gay

Yeah hopefully no one has seen me do it.
I definitely felt incredible shame for years but at some point I thought it was like a gift Now I just wnat to leave it in the past. I think sucking my own dick shaped my social life a lot, making me more insecure and distant from people.

yes its gay as fuck but you're here to begin with, so you're already a faggot.

Depends do you gag yourself on it, or grab the back of your own head and push it down. Do you finish on your face or in your mouth and finally spit or swallow?Then you will know if you gay

Its gay, but its not as gay as sucking another mans dick

How is it gay if its double gay, dont two gays cancel out if its double

lost

It saves time, effort, and countless amounts of money. It's is the most logical thing to do, so we have more time to do important man stuff. Therefore, no, it is not gay.

Attached: image.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Idk if it is or isn't, people have different opinions, but my OPINION is definitely leaning towards super FUCKING gay, that picture at least