You are forced to reproduce with either a muslim or a jew. Remaining a virgin is not an option. Which one will it be?

You are forced to reproduce with either a muslim or a jew. Remaining a virgin is not an option. Which one will it be?

CHOP OFF MY DICK. What now faggots!?

jew
jewish women are q t

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Persian > Sephardi & Mizrahi
Ashkenazi > Arab & Turk
Race > Religion

Jew obviously, my kids would be chosen, and I would doubtless benefit when her rich family members die and pass down their inheritance.

jew definitely
use the intellectually superior offspring for good instead of evil

She hates Jews passionately. She does have those sloth eyes she mentioned in her own video. Odd.

The Jew, no doubt.

>Click here
Muslim because lets be real would you really want a Jewish son over a Muslim one?

Probably Jew. I can claim my kids are white and still get reparations because my wife's son's great uncle got gassed.

Jew. Muslims have to take care of their mothers in old age and it is the mother's job to make sure her daughter doesn't give it up too often.

Also, just fuck Muslims

I'll bang a Persian and not raise my kids Muslim. All my kids will have blue eyes. Problem solved.

The jew, a hundred times over. It'll help me find out their secret plans. No subtlety in mudslimes, no need to go undercover. And they smell worse.

Who is forcing you? Is a new law of your country?

Jew all the way. No question about it. Although I'm already 62% Jewish.

i would slam it in her butt then start jack hammering and end with a small caliber bullet hole to the left eye

The Jew because when given the option never stick your dick into crazy. This is a universal law.

Jew, we need to breed them out of existence. Zionism was formed to keep the Jewish race pure. They even supported the holocaust to keep the Jewish race pure. It is the duty of all members of the white race to breed the Jews out.

JEW. No mudslimes.

The Jew obviously

Both.

I sow my seed everywhere.

We need more white men like you. Spread that seed!