youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4
twitter.com/aconman_/status/740021185845579776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

will i get charged long distance for texting that number

AWOO

I think it's free.

First for lonely Trump supporter.
Any other anons in the Houston Texas area?

Hillary, The Universal Whore
6/6/16
The DNC will drink Bernie's blood after the Cuck Sacrifice

You'll get a visit from Manafort.

So, who else here is ready for when the media finds out they defended the Mexican equivalent of the KKK? Or the fact that the liberals think that Trump is over now because of it?

>THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=TU3wEquqpcE

TOMORROW

Fuck Awoo. Pinche tu madre. Awoo es pendeja y puta.

everyone predict what morning joe is gonna say tomorrow

i predict more racist trump rants

SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST SHITPOST

MSM knows who they defended, but have no idea this made Trump stronger...again.

>Be controlled be your donors your entire career.
>Lambasted for not appearing in the Senate whilst running for President.
>Discard donors after their shit-tier advice sabotaged you.
>Realize this and drop-out early.
>Spend next few months red-pilling yourself.
>Return as Trump's VP.
>Give Trump a list of your donors to neutralize them.
>Return to the Senate to preside over it as VP.

Is the Marco a MADMAN?!

Trump is going to ruin Hillary like he did Jeb

I kek'd

Holy shit... how can /pol recover from this? Trump was a con man all along!

Lyin' Hillary isn't even going to know what hit her. twitter.com/SwiftOnEconomia/status/739978921941340161

Please post cute MAGA Ryuukos!

Which Fox interview is the most recent?

i hope trump just puts this out as a campaign ad

Well, what about the communist news network? Surely they will continue to shill and extol the virtues of how "it ain't raciss...that just Trump saying it is." I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to close that shit down all together once they find out.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

He's the Lil' MADMAN

He'd actually make a great VP for Trump. They'd be like Batman and Robin kekek

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Finns are a bunch of retards.

Fuck off Jonne.

O'Reilly I think

How does Dr. Drew feel about Curiel stealing his likeness?

This helps Trump a lot.

Hillary is going to have a bad day when the negative ads start coming in during the General Election.

So this La Raza thing is blowing up? Normies are actually starting to research into it?

>THE JUDGE DINDU NUFFIN, LA RAZA IS AN ORGANIZATION OF PEACE
>Y-Y-YEAH, THE REPUBLICANS ARE PUSHING BACK AGAINST HIS RACISM
>General bitchiness from Morning Cunt and more cuck-tier comments from Morning Cuck

It remains to be seen.

After all of his latest bantz, I truly hope he's still in the running to be VP.

>INB4 MUH jfk

You faggots say that about everyone good

Poor Joe. I thought he and Mika had a future in the Trump Empire.

Looks like it'll be Mornings with Mika and Kinsey in 2017.

YOU THINK I'M NOT ARMED?

Oh, I've LOVE to see them spin this. They don't mince words, do they?

lifezette.com/polizette/nevertrump-officially-becomes-bad-joke/

"After days of prayer, reflection, and serious study of the possibilities, I am not going to run as an independent candidate for president of the United States,” David French wrote in a statement published in the National Review Sunday

And what makes you think that high level conspiracy of voting fraud won't happen?

EU won't just sit around idly and let brexit happen as it'll start a chain reaction.

>this nigger spam
is this like 9gag's idea of a raid?

Do not want. I don't trust Rubio at all, and I think Trump can do better.

@76365732
@76365784
The shills aren't even clever anymore. Not worthy of my (You)'s

>tfw It's about to be 12, I have to vote tomorrow and I'm not tired

Marco is the best choice to win the General.

He's gone mad.

Build

>Hillary, The Whore of Babylon
fixed

This madman is bringing banter to an entire new level

I think so. As expected though, the likes of CNN and assorted cunts are only focusing on the RACIST COMMENTS and not the underlying message that those spics are fucking psychotic.

Explain

Low energy raid maybe? He's in like 5 threads and is being ignored by everyone. Wadda cuck

pastebin.com/5L77et9E homemade guns

I'll just leave this here.

/r/ his comic from the 90s showing his support for Trump then

Why isn't this already running on campaign ads in CA?

I want a Big Don / Lil' Marco ticket.

I don't know how to react to this.
T-thanks Mexico?

That he has, no one in their right mind would support Crazy Don Drumpf. He's insane!

go to bed.

wtf am I seeing here?!

Then Britain has to knock it out of the park.
(and they will, with KEK's blessing)

Give it time.

They can't blow their wad now when the majority of Americans aren't paying attention to the campaign.

>Drumpf

2/10 you got me to reply.

>regards,
I love this man.

It's fucking happening.

I agree.

He's already well vetted.

Secretary of Bantz when?

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

IT'S HAPPENING

Brits can't do shit. Because Mudslimes are the vocal majority and the British government are cucks.

>Illegal summoned the native Mexicans to beat him down

>should I stop writing about you

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

the best minds of our generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of the night

Could work, still my pick.

Only one I have on my tablet. Phone with the rest is charging.

I...I think I agree with old Hilldawg.

ABSOLUTE

It's like he is channeling Australia.

>bald eagle with AA-12
I salute every time.

the shitposting and memery would be unbelievable

>>>/gawker/

Master persuader grade bantz

Can't wait your you guys to become based Nationalist. We will do great things together brother

Indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

>implying

Have faith, my friends, the false song of globalism will fall on deaf ears.

Good old Swift again. That was the first twitter to send out the David French video.

Powerful enemies. Stay safe.

twitter.com/aconman_/status/740021185845579776
could this be a banterer to equal Conservative Pundit?