I am relatively new to smoking so bare with me. Later today I'm buying 2 grams of Super silver...

I am relatively new to smoking so bare with me. Later today I'm buying 2 grams of Super silver. I've been told you can make around 3 - 5 joint with a score and 7- 9 with tobaccy. My question is; if I make them all 40 Weed: 60 Baccy will this decrease how high I will get. I want to get as stoned as possible maybe even trip (if thats possible) and plan on smoking all the weed this evening with my brother. I'm mixing tobacco in to make it last longer. Will it make me less high if I add tobacco. I mean, its all going into my system so I don't see why it would but I'm no chemist.

Extra question: If I use roll up swan filters instead of a cardboard roach will this decrease how high I get.

Attached: marijuana-2174302_960_720-min.png (500x500, 89K)

underage v&

if you want your weed to last longer then roll joints with tobacco. mixed joints also burn better than joints that are all-weed
i know you're psyched to get high with your bro and shit but take it easy man, don't worry too much about this stuff
what's the point of getting high as shit if all you're going to do is sit there and worry about how to get even higher?

thanks

Noob piece of underage shit all these questions are answerable via google

Nicotine inhibits thc absorption, so just smoke pure if you wanna get high af
Smoking from a pipe/bong or ideally a vape will also waste less weed

tobacco is revolting, so just smoke joints

Fuck the tobacco man, its not worth it on your lungs. I've been smoking for 8 years now, 6 of which were almost daily, and 1 of those years I smoked cigs. I've recently started to get either lung infections or a collapsed lung from smoking too much. I'm only 25. Vape if you can, or make edibles. If you've gotta smoke forget the tobacco. Nicotine highs suck anyways.

put everything up your butt

/thred

Adding tobacco is legit... just roll multiple jays with the mix... my buddy last night got me 39% thc bud ( he got medical card) I literarily almost pretty much hallucinated... honestly it was not fun, just felt like shit and super tired after 2 hours, smoke enough to be ripped but not too roped

Eat as many real soft Mangos as possiple. You are gonna get stoned af, also Roll without tobacco, thats for retards

always do 50/50 In mine that way I get all the weed to burn plus I'm not lighting my Jay up every minute. Just that minute got my sat night supply now to buy some super king-size papers to put my weed to bed.

Looks like spinach.. are you smoking frozen spinach?

It's impossible to trip from just smoking weed you fucking mongoloid. And only European faggots roll spliffs, of course mixing your weed with tobacco is going to make you less higg. You're smoking less weed, idiot.

>39% THC
okay

Try DMT you won't have to mix in any tobacco

This guy knows what's up.

Just smoke at your own leisure when you feel like you need another. Don't just smoke for the sake of smoking and trying to get REALLY stoned.

Rolling with tobacco is a great way to save on weed and you'll still get high as if you were just smoking it straight.

Protip: Joints dont get you nearly as high as a good pipe/bong.

How is he smoking less? He clearly said he is going to smoke all the bud with or without tobacco

But we do smoke a fuckton more joints than faggot ameritard stoners. And are weed is that much danker.
Met a bunch of Yankee Droodles in Amsterdam and they were doing faggot things like, passing joints between each other - not smoking the whole thing- same for bongs; who the fuck SHARES a bong? You hit the whole thing in one or you’re a faggot

Faggot

tobacco and weed is like putting horse shit in your coffee.

That’s why you do both?

Is it faggot schools day off, is that why you’re all on /b today?

Or as you Americans call it “coffee”

it's the same as cutting a gram of heroin with a gram of baking soda. yeah, you get 2 grams but it's still only 1 gram of heroin. you end up doing more to get "high"

>weed is much danker
Yeah no. Everyone knows west coast bud and bc bud is the best not that stupid euro brown shit that you ruin with your gay tobacco. Smoke a joint and then smoke a cigarette like a real man.

Also Americans pass the joint around because as said above it’s much stronger than your shit bud. You don’t need 3-4 joints to get high

stay out of the jungle and in your own country.

I bet you’re retarded enough to believe that shit, aren’t you?

I’ve watched yank fags pass out after taking a bong of the shit I smoke just to start my day

Get a vape and a grinder. You can use the grinder to get a really fine powder that will cook in your vape tube for a very nice high and you'll get a lot more out of your buds.

Yes but that’s not the question. To use your example, say you did .1g of uncut heroin. And then you did .2g of the cut heroin. Would they not get you to the same place? You are doing the same amount, as is op. He has two grams and he is going to smoke the two grams whether there is tobacco or not he is still smoking 2 grams of bud

Use a bong and take bong rips, my bowl usually holds .7-.9 fully packed, rip the bowl in one go, leaving no smoke behind, wait 3-4 seconds and exhale, fill bowl repeat

A full weed joint doesn’t burn as well, and for the majority, it’s just burning, you’re not inhaling it, it’s just literally going up in smoke.
Hence why Ameritards are faggots

Oh, here is a pic and article. I should have included these on my first post.

Attached: what-is-a-grinder-how-do-you-use-it-1280x800.jpg (1280x800, 169K)

Why don’t you Volcano it?

Canada here, Its true BC grows some of the best bud, check out Green Crack (good strain that lingers for a extra hour, usually 19-24% thc .06% cbd

> I want to get as stoned as possible maybe even trip (if thats possible)

You can't trip on mj you'll just green out and be uncomfotably high for 12 hours. Only happens on edibles tho.

Sure you have.

I’ve watched euros smoke some of my bud and die that’s how strong our shit is faggot

Lmfao I can get hogh on half a joint if it's good, but a joint high isn't the same as a bong high

>thinks gaylords in N.Am grow danker weed than EU

That’s because you don’t travel.
Been to the US, been to Canada; tried various local strains: it was all shit tier

The difference is, mine literally happened , faggot

Cause your a random faggot who never actually went to a reputable dealer, probly just some white kid selling shit out of his house, you need medical grade 20-30% thc 2.1% cbd

Wrong.
Next excuse as to why your weed is so shit

So while you were in Canada you applied for a Medical card and bought medical herbs from a dispensary? Please list the dispensary so we can shit all over you...

>Fucking retard

you don't go to the hood to buy your weed then.

>>ITT: One Eurotrash and the rest of the world.

Buy onehitter
Its cheap
And you will safe alot of stuff
Also bong will hit harder
If you are underage GTFO
Weed make brain changes at real and if brain is in development you got greater chance for psychosis.
Also i am medifag
So after 21 for most of people is good time for experimenting.

Attached: Ted-2-bong-smoke.jpg (500x563, 68K)

>medfag
A reliable source

thc is not a hallucinogen so if youre seeing shit, it was laced

Ha :D You are shure ?
Try to eat alot of strong edibles.
Force yourself to be awake.
You will change your opinion. :D

>trip

you got me up until there OP. Kudos to that. I'll give you a 6/10 for this bait.

Tobacco makes me cough
if you want economy of weed to high
then make a homemade bong
just use the metal from a soda can to make the cone
use something that doesn't melt for the pipe
and your choice of bottle
joints are more fun though

the difference is, no it didn't, faggot

my advice
don't smoke until you're 24

Also smoking by self ist good , vaping is better for health

Nicotine with weed does exactly the opposite of what you said
. Don’t take this newbies advice. Smoked years without mixing and years with mixing. Mixing makes you feel the shit alot more saves you weed and def gets you higher

Checked
/thread

You whant to get. As fucked up is you can from it don't rool jonts ues a pipe or vaperiz it

Joints are such a waste of weed. Just get a pipe or bong

Roll blunts. Buy swishers, break it, and dumb the tobacco and roll it back up. Don’t fucking put tobacco in weed you stupid fuck