/RTG/ Ronaldo Tweets General

We post the comfiest Ronaldo tweets. TaxFraudfags pls stay away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSfguAyeCZ0
sbnation.com/soccer/2013/10/22/4866462/cristiano-ronaldo-boys-underwear-competition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this counts

No, only comfy ronaldo tweets. No roasties

Tsunaldo has not chosen a pure virgin qt?

Wating for the underwear boys competition tbhonesto

His instagram is 10000000x better. Pure 100% unadulterated kek incoming.

Is gambling haram?

Why the fuck are these so funny

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Because the only reason he had a son was so that he could take these pictures.

>you will never have fun times with your bro ronaldo

thanks for tonight, user. Good night :)

Is Ronaldo the most famous person in the world if you exclude GGRONDAL GRUMPF?

*runs for the tercera

>you will never make fun of ronaldo as he shaves

Got any with his Moroccan boyfriend?

>you will never be Ronaldos turbomanlet turk boyfriend

Yes, very much so.
Absolutely haram

whoa both ronaldos

KEK

this is fake, correct?

'no'

Yeez they're definitively a couple

did they fuck?

Why are almost all the first comments on messi and Ronaldo Instagram pics in Arabic? Why do these 2(mostly Ronaldo) draw so many Arab fans

This is unironically not fake. Just google the backstory of this.

Lmao what a cringy fag, probably the only fag I rate and see as someone honorable. All other homos should kys

allah wills it, mashallah

youtube.com/watch?v=cSfguAyeCZ0

CristianoRonaldo LEGACY:

"The start combines a pleasant bergamot with an equally pleasant lavender, with a somewhat nonspecific citrus undertone rounding off this agreeable opening.

The drydown combines a slightly metallic and distant woodsy impression with a number of floral notes; on my skin mainly iris, and a herbal notes that never developed fully; the floral side prevails into the base, where a soft and mild patchouli is added.

The sillage is moderate, the projection good and the longevity five hours.

Based on the input of a famous sports star, this spring-compatible creation does not reach the heights in quality and brilliance that his sporting career reached. It is not bad but fairly generic and overall average at best. 2.5/5."

"Who would have guessed that a "Boys Underwear Competition" wouldn't come off well for a grown man?

The kicker is that the competition wasn't actually boys modeling underwear. It was a fan contest to promote his new line of boys underwear where people send in photos of themselves doing crazy things. But they decided to call it a "Boys Underwear Competition."

Whoever the agent or manager handling Ronaldo's promotions may want to take a vacation. A long one."

sbnation.com/soccer/2013/10/22/4866462/cristiano-ronaldo-boys-underwear-competition

Because men pause and think before they praise another man.

Arabs love glitz and glamour. They are very superficial, like blacks. This is why they flock to Ronaldo

kek, underrated

because everything about them is so obviously staged that they lack any semblance of authenticity

Sounds like a friend of mine

>Yo we know your gay bruh
Kek

why did he do it

>those cock sucking socks

Why is everything about Ronaldo so gay?

>that pic
super kek

>not smashing like on any of these
kill you're self

Because there is literally nothing you can do about it, besides post some inane comment. Meanwhile he wears what he wants, and fucks what he wants.

ah i see thanks for clarifying

why does he like Muslims so much???

This guy is such an enormous, disgustingly effeminate faggot.

Does he pump estrogen into his veins while he sleeps? Like holy fuck.

There is a perfect 100% chance this guy has had a cock inside of his butthole before.

And a 99% chance that the cock ejaculated all over his rectum while it was inside.

And a 98% chance that left-over cum residue still remains on it to this very day.

i'm always amazed at how funny these are

every time you go away you start to think that the gay thing is just a meme but then you see his posts again and are forced to believe

funny how americans are so obsessed with peoples sexuality.

chill out you fucking freaks

holy shit pau gasol

>not wanting to find out if you'll ever have a chance with ronnie

any chance one of you faggots can shope the statue pic onto mr hyde

>shaving cream with an electric shaver

is this an european thing?

me in the middle

the animal arrive

I would fuck with him (no homo)

Top or bottom? Also, would you put his dick in your mouth?

lel best thread, whys he so hilarious fahm?
zooooooooooooooooo

this thread is seriously making me laugh

why the fuck do i feel like im on youtube watching puppy and kitten and baby animal doing funny thing videos?

me in the middle as well

And people say Messi is autistic...

Nah, Pique would be jealous.

underrated

who took photo?

>Shotas literally send him pantsu pics
Why is this guy so based?

Me also in the middle

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

me on the back

lmao

is his kid's mother a negress?

Laughing so hard at this.
They must have fucked each other at some point.

he is an Arab himself.

>cheeky guitar riff
>I want to take you to a gay baaar

>DR. FUENTES, I'M TSU

most right looks like a botched ronaldo fenomeno clone

me front and center

me on the left

>fat Zidane
>fat Ronaldo on the right senpai

Is that an olive tree? Damn, it must be like 300 years old.