We are taking your guns whether you like it or not, neckbeards

We are taking your guns whether you like it or not, neckbeards.

Attached: p.png (800x420, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=arILTu8VuYU
cbsnews.com/amp/news/teacher-reserve-cop-accidentally-fires-gun-in-calif-high-school-police-say/
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bap bap

I smell another school shooting coming

ha, implying she could. bet she couldn't even take my virginity

Nope.

Fuck school shooting. Shoot these fucking faggots. Fucking minors pretending to have a voice, when the media is Just using them as a market for gun drama.

I actually lol’d

No one wants to take that from you.

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=arILTu8VuYU

THEY ARE BULLIES AND LIARS

I have guns you can't take, and more money than you.

>being part of Generation Take
>enslaved to the government

Pathetic.

Really? How about the ones in Europe doing the same thing?
How about you stop listening to people who get paid by the NRA and use common sense

Europe isn’t America you swine. And guns aren’t big and scary. Regulations, yes need to happen. But fucking high schoolers that are getting paid for empathy reactions is bullshit. Now go call Bernie you chode. Oh, and go out to a shooting range and actually shoot a gun for once. They don’t bite lol

>be high school libtard
>fellow faggot from school comes in and kills 17 people
>guard on duty fails
>4 other officers on campus fail
>sheriffs department that received almost 40 calls about suspicious behavior fails to do anything
>FBI fails to do anything

These fucking retards are asking the government agencies who failed in every way possible to relieve them of their constitutional rights.

This is why liberalism is a mental disease

>the goverment has THE ARMY

Good luck fighting the good fight retrd

I hate that bald bitch. Why didn't Cruz shoot her first?

The army follws the Constitution not the government

>implying school shooters were stopped by civilian gun owners
>keksimus maximalus

Who are these two guys?

Attached: 1313346644283.jpg (550x550, 55K)

God, I hate that smug faggot David Hogg. I would love for that fucking creep to try and come for my weapons.

Attached: tumblr_lznw3rPRyX1rohqiho1_500.gif (499x274, 382K)

enjoy your clear bags, children.

is it just me or do they make a really cute couple?

Attached: From-My-Cold-Dead-Hands.jpg (853x480, 28K)

You believe that for real?

Or it's just a "promise" that could be broken as soon as their family and well being are endangered.

>implying 2nd amendment supporters aren’t compromised of police and military
>implying there aren’t literally thousands of self defense shootings in the US every year by people protecting themselves
>implying an armed civilian wouldn’t have acted if they weren’t banned in school campuses

Fucking retards

I commend David. No one needs an assault rifle.

Recently in California (seaside and sacramento) you’re more likely to be shot by a cop than not...

cbsnews.com/amp/news/teacher-reserve-cop-accidentally-fires-gun-in-calif-high-school-police-say/

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/22/us/sacramento-police-shooting/index.html

You wont get mine :)

>thinks the military can police the people
>thinks the military is full of liberals

You're poor because you live in a fantasy land and don't try to do anything for yourself.

lol nice one user

Fucking hopeless tards like you are the reason we are losing our values as Americans. Having the ability to even put up a fight against the government, to be able to overthrow it should it become tyrannical. Thats the whole point! It is about the principle of the freedoms not about how we use it. Yes regulations, no taking away Americans' guns.
I don't even own any guns and I feel this strongly about our principles as Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

every action has a equal and opposite reaction. All they are doing is subconsciously telling more people purchase firearms

No one needs it but it's the principle that matters.

Army is a joke. Nowadays, they barely even train on room clearing. Motherfuckers are belligerent as shit. Also, majority of the armed forces wouldn't willingly open fire on their own families and friends, more likely they'll turn on the gubment. Everyone saying we can't fight the armed forces, WE ARE the armed forces. Average Joe citizens who for the most part, signed up to be patriots. As soon as you EAS/ETS, you become a regular citizen and your rights to possess pew-pews are pretty much eliminat

These bloodbaths are not prevented by civilians.

Let the trained professionals do their job and stand down civilian.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICANS AND GUNS? WHY DA FUCK THEY LOVE GUNS SOO MUCH?

We should outlaw murder. That way there would be no reason to use a gun to kill someone. Like when they outlawed drugs. Everyone stopped. Laws are the best.

Enjoy being the authoritarian shitlords that the next generation of kids will rebel and advocate revolutions against.
In trying to save the world by any means possible, you become the enemy you hate.

Guys please stop making fun of my sister, she just wants you guys to give your your 2nd amendment right

Attached: FaceApp_1521910606310~3.jpg (519x642, 54K)

>Try to take my guns
>Give them free bullets instead

Attached: America moral right.jpg (535x456, 82K)

Attached: same as it ever was.jpg (649x467, 38K)

That’s a man

What the fuck are you talking about? They aren’t prevented by civilians because most civilians don’t break the law. It’s illegal to carry a gun in a school. Ergo it’s literally impossible for an armed civilian to stop a school shooting.

Attached: 77223FF8-EBE9-46B7-98CA-EE8CD6213E5C.jpg (459x672, 73K)

Who are you talking to?

If ordered, they will, if they refuse, they'll be branded terrorists.

The army personell know full well, if they don't cooperate America is going down world-wide and will get attacked by other countries.

You made too many eemies in the past fo the army to rebel.

what an ugly butt

Don't talk to my son like that, he is just protecting his sister

Attached: FaceApp_1521910606310~2.jpg (483x601, 49K)

boi u ugly go kys

Im a liberal Democrat and this shit is making me ill. The far left piss and moan about inflammatory statements by the NRA, then turn around and exploit kids to do the same. Just stop, it makes everyone with common sense feel icky.

You misunderstand YOU are losing, we are winning and that makes you upset.

I'm a Democrat but even I must admit that that dude on the right has one of the most punchable faces this world has ever seen.

Attached: gdp-by-president---6.22.16-homefeaturedlarge.jpg (427x330, 25K)

BAN VEHICLES

BAN KNIVES

ENOUGH DEATH ENOUGH DESTRUCTION

Attached: genkiSuperEthical.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

>They aren’t prevented by civilians

So why do civilians need guns if they don't prevent crime?

I fucking hate this bitch

Attached: 1521841634693.jpg (1024x1006, 92K)

>500,000,000 registered guns in U.S
>not to mention probably and equal amount legally owned not registered
I personally have three shot guns and a .22 rifle bough 20 years ago when you walked in showed ID, paid and walked out the door
>oh and how many illegal guns100 million, more maybe?
Not going to happen.
Thank you Obama and Congress for 8 years of all talk and absolutely no go on gun control. Literally every gun maker in the U.S. was running their factories 24/7 for 8 years and stores couldn’t keep guns or bullets on the shelves. The American citizen is armed to the teeth. All these protests are way too late. I personally know of at least 4 people who have well over 20 guns and literally tens of thousands of rounds stockpiled

>taking guns from people with guns

Good luck...

Hey brother don't worry he is probably an alt-right troll

Attached: FaceApp_1521911497215~2.jpg (530x677, 58K)

kek'd

None of the guns I own have been used in school shootings. I couldn't care less about AR-15s. That gun is for normies and casuals.

It's funny because Hitler actually confiscated all firearms in Germany during WWII

Yeah, and the founding fathers originally hoped that the people of the nation would revise and even REDO the consititution as necessary, because when time passes, the world changes too. But you haven't seen us doing that, have you?

Let me drop some actual knowledge on you fuck sticks.......

The 2nd amendment is there and it clearly states that we have the right to own firearms.

IF..... IF..... you wanted to ban guns outright, you would have to amend the constitution...(otherwise it's the law of the land, that's how it works)

To amend the constitution requires a 2/3 vote in the House of Reps, a 2/3 vote in the Senate and it requires 3/4 of the states to ratify...

There is no fucking way in hell that you would get that kind of support for repealing ANY of the first 10 amendments to the constitution... Not now and not for at least several decades...

A ban on semi-auto rifles may very well happen on the state or federal level, but a gun ban like the idiot OP is calling for is simply fantasy on his part........ OP probably doesn't know his head from a hole in his ass when it comes to how politics actually works but he wants to solve all the worlds problems lol... yeah, right.... get a job, then talk to me about saving the world dork

these people are actively promoting tyranny. I hope they get publicly executed.

I have a rule to never listen to any girl who has the "insane asylum" hair cut, & a pencil neck who buttons his shit all the way to the top
Political guinea pigs working for shekels

Most punchable is still Ajit Pai

Absolutely, and if you insist on the cold dead fingers bullshit that can be arranged. You have a few tens or hundreds of guns each and a some few millions. We have the 101st Airborne, Big Red One and about 1600 M1A1 Abrams just to start. This idea of yours that we just can't exist without a whole bunch of psychos going on endlessly about how tough they are because they can shoot down a whole bunch of unarmed children with an assault rifle would be laughably pathetic if you didn't do exactly that occasionally. We're going to take your advice and apply force to force if you don't clean up your act ASAP got it?

Use your dead friends as objects, not like you cared anyhow since your not even mad at the police, or the shooter, just mad at guns LOL

>When your this retarded, your a Conservative

One off, close one

Shut up faggot. Got it?

If theree was a -no schoolshooting- amendment or -no crime- amendment everyone would follow it?

Why not make all laws amendments and solve the crime problem once and for all?

All hail the Hoggfather. Making America's Schools Safe Again!

I think that school shooter shot the wrong kids

This is just what I said last night. they are actively subverting Laws that our founding fathers knew we would need again and id say it will be soon.

Just the liberal media brainwashing sheep and profiteering off of sensationalism. It worked great with Columbine and thanks to them it happens 10 times more now which means more clicks and money and a greater chance to shut down their political opposition's ability to earn cash. Put people with real world skills out of work while they sit around with no skills crying to the sky once again. Once again nothing will happen and if it does then I feel sorry for them because the result will not turn out in their favor.

Around 8000 people are murdered with firearms each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gang bangers killing each other for sport in gun free zone ghettos run by democrats.

Gun violence is literally a non-issue for your average American and no one in congress is going to support gun control.

Gun grabber tears are sweet though lol :^)

Attached: 1463933323740.gif (500x260, 1017K)

Do children think like liberals or do liberals think like children?

youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU

you're displaying your complete lack of understanding...

Those laws are already on the books!!! and crime is dealt with at the state level, not federal... do you even know how federalism works or what the constitution, in particular the bill of rights does?

The 2nd amendment is the 2nd right in the bill of rights........ The bill of rights outlines the rights/privileges that the people have that can not be infringed upon by the government.... such as your right to privacy, free speech. religion, firearms, innocent until proven guilty etc.....

meanwhile 80,000 alcohol related deaths occur each year. Maybe if these stoned and drunk libtards would look at reality like an adult they wouldn't give birth and inspire school shooters through their drama crybaby bullshit.

No you're not they're guns they defend themselves lol

seriously you're in way over your head... you just made yourself seem completely retarded with that last post

We are forcing you to wear clear backpacks and designated uniforms to school whether you like it or not, "kids"

Exactly, look at Europe, it's covered in drugs even though it's illegal. Same with guns in Europe...... Can't we just care about our fellow man/woman a little more than nothin? Then police would actually care about the lives they are protecting

PSA: MOURNING DOESN'T MAKE YOUR POLITICS RIGHT

Fuck those kids, they want safety, this is safety bitch, no drugs alcohol weapons food drinks tampons condoms.

since 1998 500,000 people dead by guns in USA alone

that is more dead people than united states military during WW1 and WW2

33 mass shootings in 60 days in 2018 alone

Nicolas Cruz who did the Florida shooting killing innocent children posted a picture on his Instagram of 150 rounds of 5.56 mm rounds saying

(just bought these for $30)

it takes 1 bullet to take someones life and Americans think 150 rounds for $30 is okay?

the innocent life of children and war veterans aren't even safe anymore

so 150 rounds of ammunition for $30 in exchange for the lives of 17 children is fucking disgusting

i mean look at UK and Australia they have the same rate of terrorist attacks as USA

but guess what they had 1 mass shooting and permanently banned all guns

and you fucking retards have the audacity to give civilians military grade weapons and call it a amendment. YOU ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER EVERY FUCKING DAY SO MUCH FOR DEFENSE

id rather have 1-2 terrorist attacks a year along with 300 acid attacks a year than being mowed down every fucking day by guns

DuH bUmP StOck Is NOt IlLEgUl

BeCus It DoEs NoT MaKe A gUn AuToMaTic

I MeAn YeS iT FoRceS yoU tO ShOoT fAsTEr

this is why the world fucking hates you idiots

Europe doesn't have a constitution, you can't compare it.

No they won't. It's not against the rules and laws of the DOJ to disobey an unlawful order. Even if said individuals did disobey an order to open fire and incapacitate civilians, only the ones who don't matter would care. The civilians would look at treason in that light as an act of patriotism for the people. The sheer amount of individuals that are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together would be too much, for the prisons and brings combined. Think about it, of the DOJ and any law enforcement that had the stones to come into our neighborhoods to eliminate us and our firearms, we'd be working together, barricading our homes and hiding in gutter drains and dugout holes under our houses with our 30-30's and 45-70's waiting for the poor bastards. They might have technology on their side, but we know the streets, the ins and outs. The only way they'd be able to make a dent in our power is to outright blitzkrieg us, and they don't have enough lead to do that.

>Triggered
Europe just had a gang of rapists murder kids with guns SOO, maybe it's a Muslim problem in Europe, but it's a minority problem in North America... always some nigger that had to prove his worth to a gang or some stupid shit, as long as your not black/doing drugs/gangbanger you should be fine here.

Well why do you care if you are not American? Europe has plenty of problems for you to cry about so why not do that? Alcohol has killed 1,600,000 people since 1998 to put it into perspective.

Everyone in Switzerland open carries guns here and we have almost zero gun crime.

So your saying if everyone cared and nobody cried, everyone loved and nobody died? If we take a chance and swallow our pride...... then we'll see the day, that nobody died.

>always some nigger that had to prove his worth to a gang or some stupid shit, as long as your not black/doing drugs/gangbanger you should be fine here.

its a nigger problem..... right

Attached: mass-killers.jpg (960x720, 102K)

All TRUE red-blooded Americans would have followed the example of our God-Emperor of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

I know I would have run in there unarmed, there's nothing a couple of bullets could do against PURE UNFILTERED PATRIOTISM, MAGA!

The Swiss aren't retards.

Guns kill people. Gun control kills societies.

Don't care about the alcohol, I care about the Muslim immigrants rapeing young children and getting away with it, if I lived there I would form a group called The Police.... because they obviously don't have any.....

Weren't Klebold and Harris Jewish? And the Supreme Gentlemens father was Ashkenazi

The army breaks rules all the time.

This. Switzerland is a predominantly white country.

Attached: 44644.jpg (384x375, 105K)

lets make sure this kid has to prove he is no threat

but lets not ban guns instead

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: fuckingretardamerimutts.jpg (1427x1826, 989K)