Alright guys here's the deal

Alright guys here's the deal

I'm taking a 9/10 girl out to see black panther tonight. I'm paying for everything. Only problem is that she only wants to go as friends. Well I was gonna say.
>I can make you happy. If you just give me a chance
When I drop her off at her house. She is a long time friend of mine and she is beautiful.
What should i do guys. I'm 18 and lonely.

>picture is girl I'm taking

Attached: 20180324_132052.png (720x699, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's me for reference

Attached: 20180322_105322.jpg (1616x1212, 452K)

With all due respect op shes luck if shes a 5 but on the other hand you look borderline downs so maybe stick to the potato range for love this aint a disney movie its real life

I refuse to fall in love with a potato

youtu.be/irvi5_v3IMU

Attached: 1521873141302.jpg (530x556, 48K)

Now when you say 9/10, did you forget to put the k behind the 10?

9/10k

girl is ok, guy look 50 and half bald, you are aiming above your (fat) weight, dont pay for her, you will not get a bang

Thats the problem with the world, everyone thinks their entitled to more than they should have. Learn to settle with your lot op you will be happier than chasing a beta dream

this and this

1) Don't plead with her if you're not in a relationship with her. Women dislike men who worship the ground they walk upon. Its a sign of lack of better things to do. They want a partner, not a creepy servant.
2) Get some new clothes, those in the picture are all linted and past their prime. And shave your face, or at least trim it.
3) Start by innocent flirting rather than putting her in a situation where she must choose between dating and turning you down.

i love creepy servants

Are you a woman?

woah, check my dubtrips.

Saying that is pretty much a guaranteed turning point. It will make you, or break you. But if she said she only wants to go as friends you have the deck stacked against you. Maybe try a few more dates and then try it.

Yeah I think thats best.

yes i am

Your alright, looks like your paying for a friend date; nothing wrong there. Next time if you want to take her on a real date actually ask her on a real date (with all sexual intension brought forth), Don't use a vague "wanna catch a movie" line while secrelty being there in mishap terms.

Whats alluring in a creepy servant?

I just hope it goes well. When I text her on Instagram it Takes forever for her to reply

If she says she only wants to go as friends, don't be an idiot and pay for her. This would be as beta as it gets.

Proof with a timestamp?

no proof, fuck off, prove you arent a robot

>9/10 girl

Fucking lmao

This is the outfit I'm wearing

Attached: IMG_20180321_100743.jpg (2576x1932, 1.15M)

I was just asking, no need to jump down my throat.

Low self esteem and forgettable the outfit.

Baggy blue jeans do no favors for anyone. If you're going on a date at least dress for the occasion.

You have to pay for everything "as a friend"?
What kind of friendship do you guys have where you live?

Hate to break it to you, OP, if you're paying for everything and she doesn't deliver, then she's basically using you for free luxury.

I'm pretty sure he's doing that on his own accord, thinking it might make her feel obligated to take him on as a romantic partner.

it makes no fucking sense

Here is the .50 cal to the kneecap. She had sex with her ex not even 3 days ago. Am I a cuck?

Attached: 0893_-_99ZT0TL-200x200.jpg (200x200, 17K)

>Can't get over her ex

Yeah, you dun cuck'd.

9/10 LOL

She's better have perfect tits, a big round ass, toned calves, and a tight stomach for her to be anywhere near that score. Her face is probably gross or else she wouldn't cake it in make up and dye her hair to draw attention away from it.

you can't force a flawed, stupid girl to have feelings for you, if she did she wouldn't wanna just go as friends. you're just gonna make things more awkward between you.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: 0940_-_vWIEGvF-200x200.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I remember seeing a photo from a long time ago, where this dude was derping around on her "gf's" phone, and found his number in his contacts list, named as "Free Food".

>9/10
That? What?

>Black Panther
Don't drink the Kool-Aid.

>Paying for everything, but going as friends
It's too late, you fucked up.

Damn, you have the energy of a troll, dont be so needy for energy. No wonder you can't get a message back, I wasn't going message back to your response but I thought it be messed up if I pulled that like her on insta.

Just rape her it’s the only way

I'm standing up for myself. I'll Woo her over!

Good luck with that

Sure doesn't, but he's hooked up on being a nice guy instead of a good one.
He's trying to make what he lacks in confidence and self reliance with monetary things.

Ok first of all shes a 6. Second, make her pay for herself

Yup

40 year old faggot here. Fucked 100's bitches. OP, take her to the movie, be nice to her don't say anything to her when you drop her off. Then ignore the shit out of her, pretend you dont know her. Watch how fast she is going to be on your nuts. Then the ball is in your court. Be a jerk to her after. Not like a complete asshole. Bitches do not like nice guys, they go for guys that treat them like shit.

also yup

Buy some clippers and shave your head. Start losing some weight. You look like a fat hobbit. Saying nice things won't make her feel differently, you have to create a romantic energy throughout the evening that builds up.

You’re 18? Dude, you look well beyond your years.
First of all, shave your head bald because you don’t seem to have anything left worth keeping. Women prefer baldness to a guy desperately clinging onto a shitty hairline.
Secondly, lose some weight. Working out too is great, but at the very least lose the baby fat that’s clogging all the features of your face.
Do all that and you could be a perfectly handsome dude who’d be going out with 9/10 girls not as friends

5/10 at best

Holy shit, this thread. No wonder y'all motherfuckers are all virgins, there isn't an ounce of charm between you.

OP, if you want to date this girl, take her out tonight, show her a good time, make NO MENTION of sex or any shit like that. She wants to go out with you as friends, be a fucking gentleman and respect that. Ask her out again some time after, this time to a more serious "date" setting than a movie. Think dinner and dancing (replace "dancing" with any activity she might enjoy, that's just an example). If she goes for it, you're in.

Source: four years ago, I took this exact path. I married the girl last month.

you look at least 25, just dont be a creep and be cool

Holy fucking shit you are a legend

drop her.
>you need her more than she needs you
>you know it
>she DEFINITELY knows it
>drop her.
>move on

Do you pay for everything when you go with other friends? If not, why are you now?

Not a 9/10 OP

This

She is not into you OP, drop her ass

She looks to be about a 20/10ths girl if u know what I mean

Yeah, so don't do it again. You are wasting your time and money

>just going as friends
>paying for everything
You should pick one faggit
Also do you have legit feefees for her or do you just find her physically attractive?

That's a fucking manface if I've seen one. Congratulations on confirming once more that OP is a faggot. The best part comes when you get friendzoned by a botched tranny

Attached: oldman.jpg (425x283, 38K)

Is she BBW?

lol dude you're a creep

Attached: 1389305970934.jpg (400x300, 48K)

Touch her boobs

>obvious sjw
>9/10

Choose.

tell her
>i still want to fuck you (as friends of course)

Wakanda is going to run a train on het while using your tears for lube.

That thing is fucking disgusting
It would look good burning alive

i pay for friends all the time when we go out and do stuff. there's nothing wrong with being generous toward your real friends. the problem is when you are paying for things while expecting something back.

Guys I'm serious! My whole life I've been turned down girl after girl. They laugh at me when I walk by! It's fucking bullshit! All the way through highschool! I got laughed at for being me! My last girlfriend was a fat pansexual SJW who was molested by her dad! And her mom was fat and even she was bisexual!

ok calm down. just get some drugs and share generously. girls love drugs. and they will eventually fuck you for more...

Quit being such "a nice guy" be self confident. Girls love that shit and get a sense of humor. That works too

Don't say anything. Try to sneak a kiss. It's more personal and sums up 10 minutes in a short moment. If she responds well awesome. If she doesn't apologize and realize it ain't gonna happen.

Make yourself a person you'd want to date.
Work out, do things you enjoy, have social hobbies.
Become self reliant so your self worth isn't predicated being with someone else who makes you feel good.
If you do what it takes to like yourself and find yourself sexy, other people will agree with you.

inb4 she brings DeAndre

You shouldn't let uggos get away with acting like pretty chicks. You're going out and paying for everything and she thinks she can get away with not giving you at least a blowjob?

See this isn't how it works... a real 7-10/10 can get away with that... She cannot. If you allow her to then you are doing her a disservice by not being honest with her.

Heres what you do, everything you said but instead of "i make you happy give me chance"
say "alright hefty, you got your popcorn and hotdog and milk duds and twizzlers and mikenikes and 7 large sodas... now you're going to suck my dick or you're walking home, because you're not pretty enough to get away with that shit"

and she will, because she knows... you see she keeps trying in hopes to be on the level of a 7/10 one day... but she knows she's not so she will suck your dick

Also I wanna add, this doesn't mean you have to change who you fundamentally are, pretending to be something other than what you are is a turn off.
Put in the work you need to like who you are.

I dated a chick who dyed her hair wacky colors once. Didn't work out. Safe to assume they're all the same stupid cringey helpless fucks.

Put your dick on her chin. Either she blows you and you get out of friend zone, or shes apalled and you never have to see her again. You win either way.

It also means that she is a fucking follower

Oh fuck I know her. I went to high school with her.

OH SHIT DON'T TELL HER!

Why not?
If he tells her that you intend to make her yours, she might think you actually have the balls to pull it off.

We don't talk anymore don't worry.

Bring her to the theater, drop her off saying you need to park and she can go on ahead.
Then turn out of the lot and leave.

Okay.

You should know I grabbed her titties once.

nigga if she ain't interested, she ain't interested
stop being a fucking orbiter and either go as friends or don't go at all

this shit is fucking pathetic, you cretins that can't take no for an answer are literally subhuman

You obviously put her on a piedestal and this is your problem. She is nowhere near a 9/10.
She is not out of your league. You are both 6/10. You might even be better looking than her.
And also, trim the bush that tries to get out of your chest man. So dense monkey might try to escape. Just man up. Confident, nice and since it'S not a date. Don't be afraid to smile to other girls that pass by you.
You are a nice guy? fine. Beeing nice doesn't mean beeing soft or an idiot. Make it clear. You can be nice by paying for the rendez-vous. But don't tolerate her bullshit ( or anyone else) like talking about other man or anything else. Emotional crap. You keep it to yourself. At any point, you will not talk about your insecurities or any other emotional bullshit that you have.
Keep her out of balance. If you usually kiss her on the cheek, go closer to lips. Remain confident. Dont exagerate. IF you never touch her, go for it lightly. Surprise her but you absolutly need to remain confident. So stay within your range. If you look needy or not confident it will not work. You need to make it look like it's normal.

And also enjoy. It's only a girl. You are there with her to have fun. If she brings up that friendship thing. You remain calm, finish the night and don't call her again. You have friends, you don't need more.

This

This is good news op, if this faggot got at her titties, so can you.

I didn't tell her, but I did link this thread to a friend of hers

YOU WHAT!

WHY!

you're being a fucking creep, and it's very fun to shit talk about autists with people

Obvious B8 is Obvious

Why waste your time paying to be in the friend zone?

obviously physical attraction is subjective. but to be realistic, you two are within dating range. she about a 6.5 - 7 and you're a 6 - 6.5

she's a bit more attractive than you but not significantly enough that i'd even consider it a real hurdle to overcome. the largest hurdle is mostly your mental one.

of course, i had to learn that the hard way, and i suppose you will too. but, in case it help. don't put her on some elevated pedestal. give her shit, tease her, joke with her. treat her like just another person and she'll respond to that wayyyy better. unless she's a stuck up bitch that wants to be on a pedestal. in which case, run the other fucking direction my bro