Is hockey the last uncucked team sport on earth?

Is hockey the last uncucked team sport on earth?

What' your excuse for not being a hockey supporter, white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>uncucked team sport
What

I think he's talking about how SJWs and Roger Goodell have weakened football to pussy shit.

Back to dive grass for you spic

I can't get into NHL. Not sure why, but I can't latch onto any of the teams. I'm all for Team USA in international events, though.

Hockey has totally been cucked, the days of the enforcer are over, most teams don't even carry one anymore.

The sport is also dominated by weak but agile manlets like Crosby, speed dominates over strength in the modern game.

Basketball
>90% black
>a culture of flopping
>prima donnas

Baseball
>Slow
>Barely physical
>No longer a white man's sport

Soccer
>literally globalism the sport
>culture of flopping
>prima donnas

Football
>70% black
>players have to wear armor but if your pinky touches the facemask sticking way the fuck out fo the helmet, you get flagged
>if you breathe on a qb flag

Rugby
>a sport dominated by polynesians
>a sport so cucked where even would be alpha white men are doing the (((Haka))) like a fucking savage

Come home to hockey, white man

Baseball is the most American sport and hasn't changed much if at all. If you're a conservative and dislike luckswing you probably throw like a faggot.

Your (((game))) is now dominated by spics from the 3rd world who will play 15 years in the league without ever learning English

Quite the American sport you have there, cuckold

You're the cuck. You can't get good so you just quit the sport. A true losers mentality.

Man I got sick of the NBA's bullshit, and started watching it.

Love it.

Got to pick a team for next year.

>pussy shit

Eh, it's still the most violent sport out there.

>icefight
>American sport
Pick one brainlet.

>this much projection
>this much damage control

You're a Yankee fan, and worship a team with a mulatto captain leading a bunch of spic mongrels from the Dominican Republic.

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What projection, you just wrote almost a paragraph about how being a fan of a sport makes you a cuck because white people aren't good at it. You need to stop being a whiny little quitter and get good.

Yep. It's still like 90% white, so maybe that's where OP is coming from, but it's changed dramatically in the last 15 years, pretty much all due to the lockout in 2004. The NHL was desperate to get fans back (their primary coverage was on fucking OLN only two nights a week, an outdoors network) so they made a bunch of little tweaks that opened up scoring. Some good changes (two-line pass gone) some bad (shootout, smarks hate it) and some got worse over time (hooking calls, anything remotely close to hooking gets called).

When you watch a game from the 90s, it's like night and day. Now consider that the game has been around since the fucking 19th century and professional teams have existed for 100 years. The NHL is definitely cucked. All modern professional sports are. Scoring sells, not violence, because that's what parents will let their kids watch. People get their violence on CNN and FOX News anyway.

Plus plebs can't appreciate the neutral zone trap or gritty 0-0 hockey.

Lmao, your justifications for Rugby being cucked are pisspoor. It's clearly an alpha tier sport and I don't like or watch it.

stop being racist

He didn't post Mantle, I did. Sperg out elsewhere

I'm from a part of the country where we see ice (mind you, ice, not snow) no more than 2-3 times a year, and actual snow is literally flurries with the exception of once in a lifetime where we get a few inches.

When you don't come from a climate which spawned the sport, it's near impossible to ever get into it properly, especially at a young age. It's not even the equipment cost that gets you (football pads and years worth of training equipment isn't cheap, and that's our states sport) it's the lack of opportunity.

Thus, since I never had a real opportunity to play and develop a love for the sport, how do you expect someone like me to give a shit about said sport? Oh wait, this is more Sup Forums shit. Nevermind.

Everyone is a professional athlete on sp, don't you know that?

I never watched a hockey game until two weeks ago, and I'm loving the finals.

I only know the rules because of Blades of Steel.

Because carrying someone on a roster that can't do shit other than bust teeth is dumb. They're horrible liabilities.

Half the players now are American. It's a truly joint Canadian-American sport now

Abandoning the tie is far and away the worst thing hockey did. Shootout losses just creat meme points to artificially keep the field closer than it should be.

Crosby legs are stronger than your hate for your career, the guy is a monster, sports should be strictly skill and physcality via good players, sports is not an inbreeding past time

seriously im from california, no exposure at all to hockey growing up. never watched it

started watching with penguins/capitals game 7, and with the state NBA is in now, im switching over to hockey. still dont know the rules or players but i figure i hav summer to learn

Yeah this entirely look at the all blacks

lol
yearning for the worst era in hockey
*cringe*

Les Canadiens are here for you, mon ami.

lifelong hockey fan from Northern Ontario.
grew up on outdoor rinks.
can't stand fighting in hockey, or goon shit which is even worse.
It's bullshit.
The game of pure hockey is awesome, it doesn't need fucking Broadstreet Bullies bullshit, that detracts in a huge way from the beauty of the game. Hard-hitting? Fuck, yes. But wasting time with fights to get your team going or to stop the other team's momentum or whatever? Just garbage.

>look at us we are so manly we can fistfight every single game because that's what real man do when someone pulls his jersey and also it helps to keep our fans focused for whole one hour

Hockey
>no more big hits, superstars get brady treatment
>fighting is literally considered pointless now
>toohigh% nordic

hockey is experiencing a cuckening

>maldives

R A R E

never shitposted on vacation? :^)

n o

also
>vacationing in june

But it is my favorite sport

march, june and september is the best pattern

>spring, early summer and late summer are the best months to go to sunny countries

No, spring and beginning of autumn are best for cities visiting, sightseeing and stuff like that

In summer you have summer at home to enjoy. If you also enjoy winter, it becomes quite obvious when you should vacation.

Hockey is closer to lottery than to a real sport that actually requires skill
youtube.com/watch?v=HNlgISa9Giw

i pretty much like all sports, or at least understand why somebody likes them but hockey has got the to be the most retarded, dumbest sport ever. their fans are mouthbreathers too

I don't mind a bit of hockey, it's hard to stay interested in it in June when it's 30 C outside. Doesn't feel right watching hockey whilst I'm sweating my balls off

Nobody here really watches NHL but the sport has become shit the past decade. Everybody is starting to flop, bunch of pussies entering the league, physical play is banned and 3 teams have won 8 of the past 9 cups

This. A bunch of slavs and meatheads doing a bunch of things at a sub-elite level is not a sport.

They don't dominate it at all. They cheat until they get caught and when it comes down to actually winning, they are completely irrelevant because steroids doesn't help the brain understand a scouting report.

No. In hockey much of the action happens in midfield where tactics dominate. Basketball is by nature a game where defensive play is less rewarded and where they make more "goals".

>i pretty much like all sports, or at least understand why somebody likes them but hockey has got the to be the most retarded, dumbest sport ever. their fans are mouthbreathers too

I'm pretty certain that rioting and gang fights are almost exclusive thing done by football ultras.

I wouldn't say physical play is banned but there are certain star players who are literally untouchable.

There are a few teams whose system revolves around flipflopping too but that's about it.

If you dont want to be team reddit and/or a laughing stock, dont pick the following teams.

>Blackhawks
>Canadiens
>Penguins
>Leafs
>Ducks
>Rangers

It's boring as fuck though

23 y.o. lifelong Sabres fan here.

All I really have to input is, well, the game has changed, yeah...the game changed with the times. No doubt.

But, I really have no complaints about today's game to be honest. I'm content with just having the opportunity to go to a game and watching the boys in blue and gold play.

Matter of fact, if you're new to the game and you're interested in becoming a fan, I'd say stick with the Sabres...even if you don't live in Western New York.

As long as you remain content with a good hockey game and put aside overly optimistic playoff dreams, then the Sabres are your go-to team.

We have the best fanbase, and we are perpetually protected from the "meme team" bullshit, no matter how bad/good of a season we have.

Wanna see Sup Forums crack a genuine smile? Witness the Sabs break into the playoffs. Just don't expect it to happen!

People responsible for the downfall of NHL hockey:

1. Bettman
>shit rule changes
2. Shanahan when he was banhammer
>0 consistency
>clear biases
3. Colin Campbell
>refpucked the canucks out of a cup so his 4th line plug of a son could get a cup

Give it time brother we're bound to break thru soon, I know there's a shitload of buffalo fans here silently suffering

>goodbye kane

Don't forget
4. Red Wings running away to the Leastern Conference because of >muh flight times, ruining decades of GOAT-tier midwestern rivalries

Hockey's been cucked like the rest of them since the Canadian sjw's have put their guerrila-style tactics on the players and it's showed.

You don't want to say or do the wrong thing or go put into a "Human Rights Council" tribunal, where the deck is heavily stacked against you.

You need you to go research on how the All Blacks and the Wallabies (to a lesser extent) basically scalp all the best Polynesian players from themselves. It's basically like college football recruiting over here in the States, except if there good enough, they'll be eligible to play for the All Blacks or Wallabies.