Proof You tube sucks nowadays

This Asian baby is probably making more money then Pewdewypie right now! (Look at the views per month on his channel then look at Pewdey it's insane!)

Can we bring back blip? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Q5jO8I59w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtube is reaching it's final form.
Lowest common denominator content for lowest common denominator people.
People gaming adsense like this ruined [your favourite channel] unless you're a pleb and like reviews, top tens, lets plays or vlogs.

what

Look at the numbers. Its depressing

there are still secret high quality content channels on yt.

It always was a platform for the lowest common denominator to rise to the top. Remember when Fred was the biggest channel on YouTube? That's why then and now when you find something legitimately good no matter how much thought or effort went into it that it can never do even close to the kinds of numbers as cutesy animals, women exploiting their sexuality, histrionic fits, ow my balls channels and pop tunes shat out by an algorithm

Yah,i know! And they all used to be on blip or some other streming site

But atleast Fred was something original(At the beginning ) wasn't meant to be a commercial. Not to mention there was effort put into those videos

Spastic faggots existed long before YouTube my friend

blip was designed terribly though, Dailymotion used to be good until they purged anything they deemed not family friendly. Now YouTube has a monopoly and they're using it to steamroll over content creators. Someone really needs to step up and make a competing platform again.

...n-no
...this can not be..

>the only reason h3h3 gets attention is because of the fifteen year old drama loving edgelords that watch his autistic videos
>he's a glorified Leafy
>his wife looks like a skellington

Oh, and Filthy Frank is a softer, shittier version of MillionDollarExtreme

>tfw you guys are still on jewtube and haven't switched to vimeo

Doesn't stop me from giving him $5 in patreonbucks every month

I like Jacksfilms

holding up a let's player as the better quality of two examples

>Implying I wouldn't let Hila sit on my face.
>Implying MDE isn't shitty and soft enough, especially for faggy little babies like yourself.

go to bed leafy

What do you fags use Jewtube for anyways?

I mostly use it for:
>Top ten garbage and similar clones
I know, but everyone now and then I can learn something.
>How to channels
>Review
If making a big purchase
>Reddit letter media
Mainly because of Sup Forumss constant threads
>show/movie clips
>documentaries
>news/political channels
Not often, but I dont have a TV anymore

I don't think I'll ever understand let's play channels, unless there are some tips or something, but I can't imagine watching a full run through or even more than 10 min of a game.

what's wrong with vimeo?

it can't be embedded into Sup Forums threads, that's what.

hmm yeah that would help

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Q5jO8I59w