Ywn make living by infringing on copyright materials and saying some asinine random shit about movies for 20 minutes

>ywn make living by infringing on copyright materials and saying some asinine random shit about movies for 20 minutes
Is there a worse movie-related channel on youtube?

Screen junkies is pretty fucking bad

i used to watch a few episodes here and there because i thought some of it was funny and occasionally he'd pick out legitimate plot holes or whatever

i watched his warcraft episode recently - first episode i've watched in months - and holy shit was it bad. like i could not believe someone makes money doing this. i can not believe he has such a big viewer base.

i just cannot fathom how he could produce such a terrible piece of content and why so many people actively like it. he fucking confused "moral" for "morale"

>passive aggressively defend big corporations and copyright laws
>shitpost about it because someone worked around the laws

shut it all down

start a youtube channel nick picking cinema sins videos

WHERE'S THE FAIR USE YOUTUBE?!?!

I should be able to use 20-30 minutes of copyrighted footage that summarises the whole movie, as I make sarcastic jabs at it. NOSTALGIA CRITIC AND I HATE EVERYTHING AGREE WITH ME

MST3K did it and it's not like they had huge problems licensing movies to use and had to find creative ways to riff on the movies they did have access to.

What is fair use?

This faggot shows up to 30 minutes of footage in chronological order while explaining in details the entire story
>"""""fair""""" use

meh when i'm super bored it's pretty comfy to throw on and watch him nitpick movies i like or movies i'll never watch

Fair use only applies when you have a large enough watcherbase to make Youtube money.

>him

This exactly. Most of his recent videos are him nit-picking things that are otherwise solved later in the film and it's just tedious to watch.

>I should be able to use 20-30 minutes of copyrighted footage that summarises the whole movie, as I make sarcastic jabs at it.
Imbeciles like you pirate movies but producing new content based on movies is apparently where you draw the line.

>b-but i don't profit!

How is that anyone's fault?

>it's a deliberately miss plot points shown and explained in the movie in order to make your videos longer episode

Not true at all. Fair use is a legal defense. Has nothing to do with YouTube.

Really? I liked their movie fights where they argue the most basic fucking points with really uncomfortable guests
Oh, and that autistic kid that John Landis shot out of his cock was on it too

I will fucking fight you. Him and YMS are the only things keeping me from killing myself

movie fights is the most autistic thing ever

its 3 hours of unfunny cunts arguing over comic book movies and star wars

>most of his recent videos
>most
>recent videos

Try he's been doing that from the start.

I don't watch it anymore, because it went steeply downhill, but the people who take it 100% serious are worse.

Cinema Sins was good in the very beginning, when he pointed out major plot holes and cinematic errors. Now, though, it's normie humor, buzzwords, and catch phrases.

YOU SURE you arent mad because he touched your sensitive chilhood franchise?

because I had heard fans of the franchise talking shit about this movie.