Could you kill a unconscious hippo with your bare hands?

Could you kill a unconscious hippo with your bare hands?
Please show your working out

Attached: 4C1669CC-F03D-46EF-A56A-292804321A73.jpg (670x502, 181K)

No, but BUMP

Op and I’ll I got is
Jam it’s tongue down it’s throat?

Skull for reference

Attached: 85FB64CB-AA4C-43C2-9331-21344CF6B419.jpg (1000x750, 150K)

HOLY CRAP!

I wwas gonna say punch through the eyes and into the brain, but this puzzles me.

if it couldnt wake up, i think the only thing you coudl do is reach up its asshole and pull as much innards out as possible.

other than that you'd have to go after the face and I doub't you'd be strong enough to get to its brains via the eyes

OP again
Fisting it’s anus furiously In sharp angles hope to cause internal bleeding?

Attached: AE0A4A72-267E-46D2-B267-4277DFE16012.jpg (300x260, 41K)

Dam you I thought I was a genius

we can both be geniuses

yes by slowly biting myself through its neck bit for bit, sooner or later it would bleed out if i get deep enough

Yes, I could easily stomp it to death.

naw no chance. his skin is probably like an inch thick and then you'd have to get through all the fat, too
steel toe boots count as a weapon

>be my bare hands

>dig hole next to hippo

>push hippo in

>bury hippo

Am I mensa now?

Genuinely think this is the only way
good job everybody
/thread

Attached: D7251284-9D89-4D66-ACBE-4E2C20578898.jpg (2000x1000, 417K)

lmao you guys remind me of me so hard

good point, but if time wouldnt be a issue it would dry out and be easier to chew through.

I don't need no steel toed boots nigger. I could also beat it to death with my bare hands, probably rip one of it's legs off, or just beat its head against a rock. Really it's pretty defenseless

Likely. Now obviously hippos are very strong creatures so there is not much chance I would be able to do much damage externally, certainly not enough to kill. So this means we must target the internal. How do we get there though? There is potential with the asshole, but I don't want to have to think through what that would take. Otherwise, we have the mouth, nose, ears, and eyes. I do not know the exact internal structure of hippos but I am sure you could find a way to kill through one of these. An example could be suffocating the hippo although that might have to involve putting your entire arm or maybe even lower body into it's mouth. Another way could be to gouge out the eyes and try to do as much damage through the eye sockets to kill. Similiarly could be done through the nose and ears. Again, not 100% sure about how hippos work, but these methods would likely be your best bet.

No rocks retard

plug its noes wholes and wrap its mouth shut.

It’s not dead

check mate

it still needs to breath

With what your arm, good luck

Attached: 76264CA7-9616-4448-AF47-69BB85823534.jpg (1024x683, 113K)

maybe try to stomp through its eyes and gouge its brains out with the toes D: ?!

wrap legs around mouth while seated on its head facing the same way it is. then just lean over its snout and plug the nose.

Your weight would have to crack the skull/teeth before a air tight seal would form on that mouth

I'd elevate it's head then punch it in the nose until it started bleeding then use my hands to guide the flow of blood down it's throat until it choked to death

you'd break your hand

you are a faggot and you dont know that

UFC fighters need to wear gloves in order to not break their hands

a hippo is like 20 time stronger

No, but Joe Biden could.

I'm not trying to break bone. Noses bleed like a motherfucker.

have you ever tried the scratch the inside of your nose. it doesnt take very much to get the inside to bleed. and again you dont know how "strong" the hippos nose is to bludgeoning.

I'd go with internal damage. You could try to go down its throat and pound away at its internal organs but lets be realistic... you'd just get eaten and die by an unconscious animal and look like a real weak faggot. So the front route won't work.

So the back it is. Fisting its anus is a good plan but I don't think you could do enough trauma. So the answer is... insert a leg into its anus since you can't possibly die this route. Go waist deep if necessary and kick the insides of it like an autistic retard until you cause enough internal bleeding that can't be fixed.

I don't think I could stomp on its side hard enough to kill it with my bare hands. The only way i think it's possible is through some autistic-vore tier planning. I was gonna say reach through its eye until I saw the pic.. . I gueess if you rip both eyes out it might starve or something but that isn't as instant of a kill as I think OP is looking for.

Just force your thumbs into its eyes and hope it dies from the shock.

Chipping away at this magnificent beast through its bodily orifices is way too time consuming for me.. I'd go full Bear Grylls on this one and drown it in my piss.

If there is no time limit you could easily destroy its eyes then wait for infection to set it, it would have a maybe 50/50 shot of dying.

Attached: Hippo-Crocodile-Combo-Hunt.jpg (1024x681, 502K)

I like your overall logic and strategy.
Not the cleanest of kills though

I'd just swing it around by it's ears until it's neck cracked. Or just rip it's asshole apart with my fingers and pulls it's organs out. Pic related.

Attached: hippo beat down.webm (480x270, 1.45M)

>wait for infection to set it
You might as well just do nothing and let it die from exposure

We need a time limit OP

Like 24 hours?

OP here
You have no water and are 2 hour walk from camp