Anyone from Massachusetts on?

Anyone from Massachusetts on?

Attached: FFCB3F14-E1EC-4F23-8BFB-CC87B241195E.png (948x518, 18K)

508 reporting

Attached: 5d959874ddbbd68e9732867ade92b25a.png (1024x1682, 696K)

Yo. 339

Also 508. Where about?

you mean 781 right user? ;)

little bit north of New Bedford in one of those towns

Attached: Asuna.jpg (1011x1318, 647K)

Another 508..

mission hill represent!

This isn't a New York thread dude.

Attached: original.png (400x500, 130K)

Yeah, my number is 339 but it's the same area. Norwood

978 checking in

ah thats a nice place, too close to stoughton though

Southbridge here. Rarely find anyone else from there on here

Pretty accurate. You?

two words....
weed soon

I'm the Acushnet user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x800, 158K)

>else
Spencer here about to move to worcester

Bridgewater

Oh right, I didn't follow the reply chain

used to live in Boston and that shit was bad for my health. Just... that

Nice. I banged a girl from Spencer a few times not long ago.

I lived in Cambridge for a while, same

how is your day going

Attached: Yuuki.Asuna.600.1522819.jpg (576x600, 73K)

bored

and you?

413 is western MA

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Might move to Marlborough for work

How is it there?

I'm not a mass native

Get checked. Everyone fucks everyone in Spencer. It's a very incestual place

Norton Fucker

Snorton

pretty fucking bored too

Attached: asuna-yuuki-30048.jpg (337x535, 28K)

Good to know. Her name was Ashley McG.. Know her?

Connecticunt reporting in

Which part?

South shore reporting

New Haven

gtfo

lived there when i was 20. early 2000s it was tame by that point. now it's full of yuppy wentworth/northeastern kids and people who work on longwood. which are you?

the suburbs of mass are so fucking boring and depressing and the city itself is pretty bland too.

bunch of fat boring people in red sox gear, junkies, yuppie liberals, and ugly girls

Attached: 100_1975.jpg (2304x1728, 373K)

God teir pizza you mad?

508 here. Fail River.

hahaha ct sucks so bad. pretty much everyone from there is a fucking dickhead. ny is so much better than ct in every way. worst state in new england for sure.

978, I'm bored and want someone to smoke the pot with

ct pizza is second rate ny pizza

508 mid cape reportin

north shore here

I'm sorry for your loss

Attached: Yuuki.Asuna.full.1256824.jpg (836x1180, 570K)

most ridiculous accents in ma for sure

You fags gotta wear helmets on your motorcycles

That's accurate. Buncha dudes with sports team neck tattoos drinkin iced coffes outside of methadone clinics sporting jean shorts, dirty wife beaters and a pair of kswiss kicks from 97' while smoking a Maverick 100 poke out they found in the ash tray in front of CVS.

everyone in ct is vince and linda mcmahon

That's just like your opinion man modern pizza is unmatched

yup and the "hot" girls are like italian girls with weird cleavage who wear red sox hats and party tops

Thank you kind sir. May god have pitty on my soul.

I worked for her campaign cause it paid $15 an hour

you right

im right by the "gateway to cape cod" if you know where that is.

Attached: dinasoar dick meme.jpg (500x522, 56K)

this is so fucking true. anyone who has traveled anywhere knows how fucking ugly the girls in MA are. Damn fucking shame

508 boys. Anime fag doesn't represent us.

i know everything

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT MASS AND I'LL TELL YOU

wait, I'm on Vaughan Hill lmfao. do you know where that is

Attached: Fiora Asuna Yuuki 3.jpg (1151x1152, 259K)

Nah, they're all Portuguese cunts. Typically more arm hair than a Serbian dude. Bitches are born with Selek 'staches. Fuckin stink like codfish and incense. Eye brows generally start at their Presley side burns and meet in the middle of there forehead like they're about to sign some sort of domestic violence treaty so Manny doesn't beat their asses for not having Chourico on the table after a long day of being a mason.

i was going to be like hahahaha you're such an asshole but then i realized you made money and there was no way she was gonna win. not enough rich salmon shorts in ct

What kind of shit slum do you live in? Mass looks nothing like that where I'm at

i dont watch anime lmfao it's just my way of keeping track of my posts considering IDs don't exist anymore. I just downloaded a shit ton of pictures of a single character.

Attached: 68bd1f086899469b585158a9d81d1d37.jpg (700x1000, 668K)

Nah, there are good looking chicks. Admittedly there are far more junkie chicks walking around in pajama pants asking for money and loose squares.

617 reporting

Fall River. The stink wrinkle of Massachusetts. Horrible, awful place. Use to be nice about 30 years ago. Now its a fiends dream.

you got any local girls nudes?

It’s shitty and there’s a lot of brown people there

in boston the only good looking people are the girls that move there for college. the older you get the uglier because the attractive girls move to nyc or another better city and the rest just get fat and buy xxl patriots sweatshirts

user ib dude

Attached: 1217268f5e8db0513f6fcac2f8ec5f56.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Only douche bags don’t wear helmets

Another Norton user here

this is true. it's only fat white dickheads from new hampshire that are like mah freedom to get my entire fucking head sunburned and red bitch

Brighton here anybody else? Let’s get together and go shoot up the anti gun rally today

I’m a fat white sunburnt dick head too but a safe fat white sunburnt dick head

the only thing brighton has going for it is that it's not allston

Aw khed, nice fahkin dubs my guy. Go Sawks.

Yeah. I fucking hate Boston. Where Perc 30's are currency and everyone is in a shittier mood than Freddy Mercury's phlebotomist 24/7.

I’m close to the jewton side it’s not bad here Depends what you’re looking for i guess

Where do you live fairy land where everyone holds hands and skips around? People do there own thing here the way it should be

Lol. Solid.

newton probably doesn't suck too bad to live because it probably means you have money but i have noticed that people from newton don't have a stick in their ass compared to say wellsley or some shit

Used to live near Wellesley and i do a lot of work there. Both places have snoody people But spot on it’s nice because everyone is so rich.

I live in a far worse place than Boston. But that doesn't negate the fact that Boston is a miserable shit city where the only things to look forward to are their Sports teams victories and death.

Spot on

Attached: 3051BFB1-ABC5-40BD-B7C6-5257DCEE3AD3.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

lynn or pawtucket?

Probably Lawrence

Fall River.

I wear a helmet but if I'm just cruising by the beach I'm glad I got the freedom to just go with eye protection

fuck I'm in the riv. Parking bans FTL

Attached: 47568_10151469263209478_582817778_n.jpg (424x450, 17K)

508 and 978 i have a vag

could be worse.

Go home Tom Brady, you're drunk.

I actually lol'd

robert kraft is ruining the patriots, just wait