What are some musician deaths that will absolutely destroy you?

What are some musician deaths that will absolutely destroy you?

Pic not related.

>tfw he will probably leave an underage daugher behind him
fuck

*daughter

Him sufjan,kishi bashi, david sylvian and daniel johnston

I'll cry

>*pull my CC*
>hit varg on the knee

that shit is so fucking autistic, what the fuck is wrong with him. i love burzum though

hell be fine

>Pic not related.
teehee

he's gonna fuck up all those southern-european moors at the doomsday

Old musicians deaths don't bother me. They are old, they've lived a wonderful life, and there is not much musical potential left.

Whenever a young artist dies, then it makes me sad. Peep made me sad because he had potential to make something truly interesting with the crossovers he was doing.

> tfw if he hadn't died, in 10 years he would've been a reality TV contestant on VH1 shows

user...

>and there is not much musical potential left
20 points off your house and detention this evening.

this desu

I will cry like a baby.

Is Varg autistic?

Let's hope it isn't coming any time soon

he's our guy

Fenriz or Mark Mothersbaugh

Neil Young, Robert Smith, Brian Wilson. yeh, im white.

Dave Brockie was that. Mike Patton would be brutal for me.

Speaking for all of Sup Forums
His suicide is gonna be pretty sad

>Kevin Shields
>Nick Cave
>Brian Wilson

it will be a sad day for sure

Sufjan Stevens

Ozzy Osbourne
Can't really think of anyone else, since most of them are already dead

I'm gonna rejoin my faith to do the crosses and thank the god in heavens when the day comes.

henry rollins, kate bush, any of slint, david bryne

This, Cave as well

These two

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

YATAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

She'll live to be a comfy 80+ year old grandma in Reykjavik who loves cooking big meals and singing tunes with her many grandchildren.

This x100

i disagree, i fucking love him but he's already gone, his death will be more like a relief

I live in Croydon so when he dies I'll be really pissed off because I don't care about him and everyone will not shut up about him

he's too old for suicide, if he didn't do it when he went crazy then it's not gonna happen, he's gonna be a dad soon

Such a legend

No but his wife is autistic.

This so fucking hard

Chester Bennington killed himself at 45.

I really, really like this picture.

This x6 Gorillion

No musician has had such a profound effect on me personally.

I'd be sad for a while if he fucking dies

Just Tay desu

this, I had a dream that when he died, he released all of his music.

Cale, Eno, and Walker.

But Bowie's death has already broken me.

let's hope that happens

these

This, dude has been putting out quality for 10 years and still has more in him, if someone older with less potential dies it would still be sad, but id much rather have someone like Bowie die.

It will, trust me.

vargs looking pretty thick these days.

Bjork, basically all 3 Death Grips members, Brian Wilson, Earl Sweatshirt, DOOM, Tom Waits, and John Cale

user...

it tore me up dude. I remember his go fund me and I had the cash but I just never got around to it. I was working a lot of overtime for almost 2 years, one day I decide to just google it to see how it was and bam, he died months ago.

it hit me hard.

it's alright user, I understand. I miss him sometimes too. He was very very talented. Made me take music seriously, I'll be forever grateful for that.

i will kill myself when Eno dies

Anything and everything Sup Forums doesn't like is 'autistic,' the same way that anything you didn't like like was 'retarded' back in the day.

Oh let it be so.

Chad Kroger

mustardstain too
lars can suck it though

You can save it if you want.

not Ron Perlman :(

None of them. Death will always be certain. Feeling sad over somebody else's death only reflects the fear you hold for your own.

Roger Waters
Yeah, he's a douche, but he's responsible for some of my favorite music of all time.

pic related is the only musicians death I've ever been sad about in my life yet. I guess it's because he had small kids and was kinda /ourguy/.

How can some filthy normie breeder possibly be /ourguy/

>No friends in his childhood
>Songs he wrote revolved around suicide: Pretty noose, Day i tried to live, Fell on black days, etc.
>Hung himself.
How was he not /ourguy/ ?

I feel you

He found a female and impregnated her you fuckwit

i'm expecting it any day now

michael daddy gira

the drugs are gonna catch up with him someday... :(

audible kek

I don't want to be alive in a Rick-less world

Yeah, it really worked out fine for him, it's not like he still ended up killing himself or anything.

Gilmour, Waters, Ozzy, Byrnes

I get the feeling he could outlive Mike love which would be hilarious

If you ventured away from this normalfag infested cesspool of a board you’ll find that on a lot of other boards autism has a positive connotation