Flags that majority think Ronnie is better

>flags that majority think Ronnie is better
Germany, Romania, UK, Spain, Mexico, France, Portugal, Brazil, Bulgaria
>flags that majority think Messhit is better
Amerifats, Australia, Argentina, Japan

Really made me think....

Neither Germany nor UK have a bias towards either.

>Spain
>Ronaldo
fucking spic leave my country

I think you got memed

Add Sweden to the Ronaldo list

>third world African spic shitholes worship the tap in homo
>based first world nations appreciate god given ubermensch talent like Messi
Makes sense

Based

Ronaldo is the European's choice. Messi is the Amerifats who don't watch football's choice.

>Americans
>thinking Messi>Ronaldo
only CHIcanos

>Ronaldo is the muslim choice
I just said that, Abdulabar

Add Canada to the Messi list

t. chicano
Ronaldo is a spic thing here

CHI

this thread is stupid
All of you shut up right now.

Chile is messifag

Can confirm, we're with /ourguy/ Ronman

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what they think. It's a fact that Messi is better, your opinion is irrelevant.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what they think. It's a fact that Ronaldo is better, your opinion is irrelevant.

everyone thinks messi is better

>everyone knows ronaldo is better
ftfy

CHI

>there are this many chicanos posting on Sup Forums right now
I guess the statistics pan out -- you are an obese people.

South Africa throws its support behind Ronaldo

As an American, (and a lifelong madrid fan), I would put my support behind Christiano Ronaldo, M'Lady. :^)

Messi fags don't want to admit that Ronaldo is better because they can't handle it.
They can relate to Messi because finally there was someone like them, a beta manlet, that wasn't a complete failure in life.

Tsk tsk tsk, when will they ever learn

>Brazil
Kill yourself retarded. Ronaldo isn't even the best player on his team.

Define better

Australia loves Ronnie famalam

I for one don't give a shit

this 'x' ethnicity is a fan of 'x' player meme needs to die

>wops like tsu
Ftfy, Gianopoulous

WTF i love Ronaldo now!!!

Since we are projecting...the reason you think Ronaldo is better (which he isn't) is cause you wish you had the life he has but you know will never achieve cause you're lazy. It's just a power fantasy like how women watch soap operas and like to self insert into the lead casts.

Only deluded united fans think ronaldo

>romania, mexico
what an honor

Umm sweetie, there is no need to get angry here.

which is funny, considering that 90% of the normies here actually hate Ronaldo and call him a faggot and "fashion-model" while praising Messi

Are you living in 2013? The MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI era is over, it's yhe TSUUUUUUUUUUUU era now.

flags that majority think Ronnie is better
Amerifats, Australia, Argentina, Japan
flags that majority think Messhit is better
Germany, Romania, UK, Spain, Mexico, France, Portugal, Brazil, Bulgaria

Really made me think...

I love Ronaldo, lads

i was talking about normies in my country irl, /spee/ is obviously a TSUUUUU board

As a country who always delivered some goat players to the world, we recognize him as the true GOAT of his generation (and problably of the whole century).

All hail TSU
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

wtf i love brazil now

>Romania
>majority CRonaldo
There's exactly one Donaldofag, who hasn't learned how to capitalise sentences. Then there's the MES QUE UN CLUB faggot. And then there's me who doesn't give a shit about either.

Australians don't have opinions on wogball

When you see an Australian flag in a wogball thread, consider it either be Greek or Italian

good post

Ronald is gay. Messi is the GOAT.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

As a wog, I can confirm this

Extremely accurate post.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

everyone knows messi is better. some pretend otherwise because they want to be le epic contrarian 4chinners

agreed desu

Prime Messi>Prime Ronaldo though

this

Messhit will never win a CL again, Godnaldo will retire with 5 or 6.

add nederland to the TSUU list

the dutch footballing commentators, analysts, ex-players, tv people, etc are 99% hardcore messhit/barca fanboys who ALWAYS hate on ronaldo and madrid, and seeing them holding back tears after their hope in juventus/barca/atletico/any team gets BTFO makes me so damn happy

Messi is better though

It's just one obsessed Messhitter American 2bh. Add USA to the CR7 side

I love Messi

Messi is better.

we support messi since he's italoargentine

I prefer TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU posting over MESSI MESSI MESSI posting

HAHA bunch of 3rd worlders and literal WHOS up in this board.

fucking shame youre all literal mudslime niggers

I support the tsuman because I respect power and ambition
messipeasants prefer the roided spic manlet because they despise hard work and personal success
if you're on the tax fraud Argie choker bandwagon you're pretty much a Communist

Not true.