How can i DIY make a hookah that uses a candle to heat the shisha instead of charcoal?

how can i DIY make a hookah that uses a candle to heat the shisha instead of charcoal?

Attached: asd.jpg (201x251, 7K)

wtf is a shisha

the shit you smoke out of a hookah

I'm going to say you probably can't. A direct flame isn't going to have the same effect. Someone may know more than me, but with a gun to my head I'd say you'll never get the same experience.

Why do you even want that, though, what's wrong with coals?

A candle won’t get it hot enough to vaporize you fucking idiot

He might be trying to avoid CO

the coals are there to heat up the foil when airflow is being sucked thought the tube. you would have to use a different material if you want to use a candle because thats a direct flame to the shisha. dont be a dumb ass and just get coal.

stop being a bum and buy some coals

shop is too far away so i figured some genius here would come up with a blueprint for a hookah that works with a candle or any fire

Ever tried to lit a cig with a candle? It clogs, i'm almost sure you'll end up clogging it or either inhaling the fumes from the wax itself.

shitskin detected

basic principle of hookah is this: high heat is pulled down into shisha, lightly burns the flavor and nicotine as it passes, then passes thru the water and into your facehole. where in that process do you see a candle sufficing in place of a coal?

inhale fumes of wax HAHAHAHAH wtf

i was thinking of maybe putting the tobacco inside a lightbuilb or anything that can contain it and using the candle to heat it inside im just not sure its possible

Nigga you trying to smoke some meth or what?

Using charcoal IS the easiest option but i dont feel like walking to town at night just to get some coal

nigga tryna freebase some shisha

i don't understand this nigga. Coal is so fucking cheap, stock up ffs.
Shit son, making your own would be easier than trying to make a candle.
If sand-niggers figured it out hundreds of years ago you can figure it out with the internet

Start with a gun, then shoot yourself in the face.
You are welcome op

Alright, show me what are you smoking, pic, you might be able to smoke out of a bong

holy fuck ur right i can just make a bong

Or an apple/lemon if it's burning too quick, let the juices wet the tobbaco a lil bit, for the lemon i'd use a pencil and make it into a pipe