Based

Based.

For how many days?

he's gotta write a relapse album, so, 6-12 months ?

2 hours.

Tuesday 4 pm to Wednesday 4 am

You can’t just quit Xan cold turkey nigga.

Will he quit marijuana and alcohol also?

>not knowing how to do drugs right

fucking amateurs

This nigga gonna have a seizure

Apparently not

He has no good songs other than XO tour life

stop using drugs

>quiting something he shouldn't be doing in the first place
>based
Fuck off soycuck

He should give up rapping too while he's at it

Lil Peep was trash, but I'd be devastated if we lost Uzi.

He's a fantastic artist.

This, i agree

If he loses the drugs he loses his shoulder roll and about 70% of his lyrical content

>that hair
>those choker chains

so how does XXX feel about this nigga biting his style?

hours*

these niggers cant stay off drugs

Weed isn't a drug

Your average drug user

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*hard
obviously a drug, it's just not fucking heroin

This but unironically

and neither is calpol

why all these niggas and wiggas gotta be lil?

because they can't be big

yes it is, also id say the lingering effects of weed are worse than other drugs

youre one of those crowder idiots haha

this, in the same way he'll probably take an aspirin every now and then or have a cup of coffee

to be fair uzi vert is like 5'4"

REPORTED

enjoy your time in jail

he makes the rae sremmurd guys look tall lmao

i don't know where this meme came from
weed is most certainly a drug
i may be significantly less harmless than other psychoactive drugs
but it is a drug

that's makes benzos and opioids so dangerous
the addiction is terrible, the withdrawal is terrible

>Admitting to commiting crimes on social media

I hate this generation

denial is always the first stage

none of that tweet is admitting to commiting a crime

>crimes

he is doing us a favor not crime by killing himself with drugs

>google definition
Drug - a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

It’s a drug you edgy teens. Just because something is a drug, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s harmful.

Your average drug user

see this is why you're the laughing stock of /bleep/

In the sense that smoking weed is almost completely inconsequential, I agree with you.

>Planning to possess a Schedule I CDS
>Not a crime

actually wish these shit rappers would take more drugs to thin out the population

he's playing a show in arizona tonight so he's probably there already, and in arizona it's legal for medical purposes

what a retard

>Implying federal law doesn’t trump state law

fuck off lad

>law

Is soda a drug?

Caffeine is a drug, so yes

your love, your love, your love is my drug

It has a lot of sugar, which acts like a drug in your brain.

You can't cold turkey off of Benzos or Xans, it will kill you. If he's been using a good part of a year he'll be in a shit ton of trouble.

I literally can't force myself to stop drinking it. I'm so weak willed

this tweet didn't age well

soda drinkers 1
lil peep 0

LMAO YOU'RE AN OPIOID ADDICT YOU FUCKING RETARD.

YOU BIOLOGICALLY TRAINED YOURSELF TO STOP PRODUCING THE CHEMICALS YOU NEED TO LIVE.

YOU. SOLD. YOUR. SOUL. FOR. DRUGS.

NOW YOUR LIFE IS OVER. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE ADDICTS WHO "QUIT" RELAPSES IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

WHEN WILL YOU INFERIOR IRRATIONAL PEOPLE REALIZE YOU CANNOT CHEAT PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL LAWS? YOU CAN LIE TO YOURSELF ALL YOU WANT, THE DRUG WILL ALWAYS WIN.

chill out dude opioids are fun

Honestly good for him

lls

That perspective looks so weird

are all women this stupid?

weed is as dangerous as a cup of coffee

lol I just got 18 months sober from all drugs including opiates cold turkey, you don’t know what you’re talking about

all these "lil" rappers have got to stop,
and they got to stop now

you must be really fun to hang out with

Lil Uzi was doing it before x

sure , food is a drug too retard by that definition

This but unironically

lol at these guys not even knowing about the withdrawal.

>not the assault and battery.

This.

You can cold turkey opioids, you can’t do it with benzos or serious alcohol abuse because it’s a shock to the nervous system.

>the lingering effects of weed
lol. I don't smoke but come on man. If this is bait then you got me

Slowly lowers iq leading to memory loss

I quit xanax three times, the first time was fine, the second I quit cold turkey and had a seizure, the third time I felt a seizure coming so I tapered. I quit opioids twice and the withdrawal was way worse the second time. I quit weed, cigs, and booze so many times but those are honestly the hardest to get over because, especially weed.

do not start drinking and doing drugs if you haven't already. I started at 21 and I'm 24 now, shit really sucks.

Never done opiates and dont want to go down that road but quit benzos 3x and xan was hard. Never cold turkey’d it because I know how bad the withdrawal can be.

Alcohol is the only thing I am addicted to because I drink every day and am wary/anxious/fuzzy when sober.

I was completely sober for a year, but once you start seriously drinking on a regular basis it’s hard to get out.

it's been empirically proven that heavy weed users are just plain less competent than their sober counterparts. def bc too damn much thc in they system mane

weed is honestly p easy after the first week

Kinda.
Not that user, but I used to smoke 2-4 times a day, everyday, for almost 2 years. Went cold turkey in anticipation of a piss test for an upcoming job, and I was just irritable for over a week. Dreams came flooding back to me, which was weird since I never realized that weed dampens the dreaming mechanism in your brain.
I used to drink fairly heavily but never enough to get blackout drunk. Alcohol's after-effects are so shitty that I'll probably never get hooked onto it.

opiods and benzos are pretty different than meme drugs like weed and LSD

>drink alcohol
>tastes like shit
>smoke weed
>feel like shit
I'm not sure if I should be grateful or not

You don’t even get addicted to LSD, you can get addicted to weed if you’re a pothead.

Hard drugs and anything that works as a downer is hell to quit.

My point is that there is no "right way" to do anything that isn't a meme drug.

When every song is some variation of UHH WE POPPIN XANS NIGGA repeated for 3 minutes, what will these clowns have to write about?

>6' vs 5'10"

Sure there is, for example
>benzodiazepines
follow your doctor's guidelines
>opiates
>prozac

I was speaking recreationally but I should have said that yeah.

how do you know if you feel a seizure coming on?

WEED
>spends $400 in a month just to keep at baseline
ISN'T
>spends eight hours listening to Electric Wizard
HARMFUL
>loses muscle mass from subsisting on Takis and Sprite every day
YOU BIGOTS
>shuffles around mom's house with glazed cow-like look in eye
IT CURES CANCER
>watches four seasons of South Park in a day
AND SHEEEIT
>"ironically" gets into opioids and benzos because drugs aren't actually bad for you

Don’t even bother, just get off it gradually.

Recreational drug use is a prank played on man by God.
>relating to or denoting activity done for enjoyment when one is not working.
>relating to or denoting drugs taken on an occasional basis for enjoyment, especially when socializing.

These are not recreational drug users, these are degenerate addicts who are abusing and misusing drugs. I get alcohol, pot, psychedelics, and even opiates, but I'll never understand the benzo craze. Where is the enjoyment?

Is Sup Forums anti-drugs now? What has the world come to? It's pretty easy to spot the newfags in this thread.

>weed
>spends $400 in a month

I don't think weed is the devil or anything and I smoke it myself on occasion, but you're insane if you think using it heavily for long periods of time doesn't turn you into a retard. Weed and stupid shit like Rick and Morty is all stoners are capable of thinking and talking about. It fundamentally changes your motivation and outlook by placating you. You're not addicted to weed but you can become addicted to the /chill vibez maaaan/ that weed gives.

I believe he's just poking fun at silly potheads, that post is guaranteed replies. People will defend it voraciously, for some reason.
>dude weed lmao
has been a meme for years, lurk moar

>Alcohol's after-effects are so shitty that I'll probably never get hooked onto it.
Most alkies I've talked to say that it begins when you start drinking to negate the effects of drinking. Snowballs very fast from there.
I set rule to not consume alcohol 2 days in a row, period. Probably stupid but it's worked so far.

Except food, is food you idiot. It’s supposed to give you energy. Food isn’t classified as a drug

Honestly, it's possible. I used to spend $50 a week and sometimes buy an extra dime or two on weekends.