Be on train

>be on train
>woman does this to you and tells you never to man-spread again
>wat do?

Attached: c532440ed.gif (389x188, 1.97M)

skull-fuck her

Call the police.

Tell her there's plenty of space to sit elsewhere and quit being a dumb bitch.

Unrealistic, women never do anything first.

laugh in her face

Oh, would you look at the time?

Attached: 2f85e46e2d99d97ade32b70a389e6621a3fc9e14_00.jpg (418x455, 34K)

charge her with sexual assault.

Dont give a shit

Russian shill is obvious. Why don't you fuck off back to your tiny concrete flat block, with carpets on all your walls and enjoy a lovely beverage made from potatoes and a soup made of potatoes with your wife. Don't her far apart eyes and aggressive unibrow make your small cock hard?

Laugh and pepper spray the dumb cunt

I thought you Yank's liked freedom of speech.
oh no... words on the internet... WORDS!!!!!! MUH DEMOCRACY IS RUINED

Attached: 1521090681982.gif (632x948, 1.69M)

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Tell her I have giganticism in my balls and that I have to otherwise they could rupture and I could die

Fuck off comrade. Get a country that's worth a shit and I might start listening to your faggotry.

hoof her in the front bottom and twist her dirty pillows

lul

Do nothing until she gets triggered and starts attacking me, then knock her out cold and claim self defense.

Is Sup Forums always this much of a hugbox or are you just a whiny cunt

Someone did similar to me on a school bus, i grabbed her foot and as quickly as i could brought it as close to the cieling as i could. The bus hit a bump at the right moment so when she turned over she didn't INITIALLY hit her head, sadly after the bump my moment of strength passed and I dropped her on her face.

punch her in the cunt

have fun thinking some bots or a handful of paid posters somehow effected your election or is responsible for the issues your country has socially
I guess average American IQ must be pretty low when the Gubmint can feed you that kind of absurd nonsense and citizens actually believe it.
Just an excuse for more censorship of expression/speech online and unjust imperialist attacks abroad.
wake up, your enemy is at home

Attached: Desert.jpg (1024x768, 826K)

Punch her in the cunt.

Enjoy it, because its unironically my fetish.

Russian shill are here. They push a dialogue that is antiwest. It's time Sup Forums woke up to it

File charges for assault. And sexual harassment.

Election aside, they do try to push opinions down the west's throat. Just don't be gullible enough to accept it

Kek

can rape be used in self-defense?

Define "anti-west"

why does it matter?
if they say bullshit it will be ignored
if they say something true its just promoting truth
if you love the West then just ignore them, they can't control your fucking mind, grow up, theres plenty of non-Russian shills who have big issues with "the West" and the bullshit of our Governments
the West has serious issues

I was spread once and a woman came up and sat in my lap, I immediately started getting hard and she got mad at me and called me a pig. I told her to get up if it's too big for her to handle and she reached down and grabbed it and said she needs to be treated with respect because she's a woman.

>burglar breaks into your house
>you rape him in self defense

Sounds effective.

>Potato beverage
Vodka
>Potato soup
WODKA

Never change, Sup Forums

Attached: 1514479054671.png (526x550, 166K)

"fuck off, I have balls between my legs. I can't sit like a woman without hurting myself. learn basic anatomy before you shout at some random guy for sitting comfortably."

and American media doesn't push shit down your throat?
its a giant propoganda machine.
if Russia can offer alternative views and critisim to that all consuming hugbox I daresay it might not actually be a bad thing for western citizens who by the way largely disapprove of their Governments anyway so pretending critisim can only be le mystical Russian shills is stupid and a form of denial propoganda

Spread my legs wider and lock eyes with her. If she wants to get hurt it is her choice.

Russian shill is obvious. Why don't you fuck off back to your tiny concrete flat block, with carpets on all your walls and enjoy a lovely beverage made from potatoes and a soup made of potatoes with your wife. Don't her far apart eyes and aggressive unibrow make your small cock hard?

>hysterical woman attacks you with a knife
>wrap your arms and legs around her to restrain her
>start fucking to calm her down
>in the afterglow she can be released and maybe you two can go out for coffee

I was in a waiting room. One other dude, two cunts. I was sitting like a high-testosterone man should sit. Cunts all bothered. I know they were soaked.

are you Jewish?

Attached: dfad.jpg (259x194, 6K)

If my enemy is at home and my imperialist attacks abroad are unjust, then your enemy lives under my roof ;)

So anyone you disagree with is suddenly a russian bot?

i'm 6'6" 232lbs. i work out 6 days a week, work 60 hours a week and haven't had sex in over a month. if anybody gets in my face like that, they're getting stomped.

Nah. I prefer catch and release.

only mens are the problem

Attached: IY0AUsn.jpg (1920x2560, 375K)

Threaten to sue her for sexual harrassment if she doesn't get her man hating persona out of my face immediately.
You wanna win against these idiots play their game.

Grab her by the pussy. It's clear she's offering herself to me and my manspreading was effective in luring a mate.

>pic related

Attached: UGOINTOJAILNAO.jpg (633x978, 197K)

kek