Anyone get that feeling when you've grown up and realised that your parents are the kind of degenerate people that you...

Anyone get that feeling when you've grown up and realised that your parents are the kind of degenerate people that you just loath? I have that a lot now.

Attached: BzJued9CIAAe7jI.jpg (262x192, 9K)

What's wrong there little snow flake

I've known my dad was a degenerate for a very long time now, so I've had time to process this for a while. Sorry that you're coming to the realization just now. Honestly, so many people are complete shit, and many more are partially shit in their own ways. They probably tried to do what's best for you, I hope. If they didn't, then I'm sorry.

i dont even talk to my parents anymore. not remotely worth it. it would cost me 40 thousand dollars more than I'm already stuck with apparently.

Bunch of drunks and backstabbers and infidels. Domestic violence and restraining orders and lies. Not that you care being a sarcastic and all

I think this happens to everyone because nobody wants to become their parents but eventually everyone turns into them in some way or another. Just accept it and move on user.

Thanks mate. I don't know. I think most people are too dumb to know what the right thing is and of the ones that know, they often don't want to or know how.

What do you mean? 40k is oddly specific

Shit man don't say that :(

>growing up
>mom promises to pay for college
>get to college
>mom still says she'll pay for college
>day I graduate 'well go get a job cuz you need to start paying back your student loans'
>this on top her pretending to / trying to kill herself every 3 months, getting drunk at work, trying to poison me against my father, tryingto put me on a road trip with my rapist, ignoring the physical abuse for years was just way too much
>Decided to cut them off
>20k of the loans were in my name specifically so im stuck with them
>left her with the ones in her and my dads name
>they tell the rest of the family I forged their signatures and left them with the debt

They're not degenerate but when I grew up I realised I really don't like them.

See for me it's both that they are degenerate and I don't like them

>rapist
Oh shit. Wtf
>they tell the rest of the family I forged their signatures and left them with the debt
That sounds like something my dad would do. He was always a cunt about money. As if having kids was going to be cheap.

my dad got the short end of that stick. he didn't want to pay for college. mom said she would then she forged dads signature on my loans, then claimed i did it. dad knows the truth, but he pretends not to cuz he had a stroke and is afraid to be on his own without her.

their quite a pair.

>rapist

yeah my brother. dad never believed me when i told him. moms response was to make us go on a road trip together to 'work it out'

>infidels

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Yeah, then you'll realize that you inherited a lot of your personality from your degenerate parents. Then you'll (hopefully) see that you are a complex being with many layers and good characteristics. Then you'll stop loathing your parents because you'll see them as people, and all people are flawed.

Or you won't, and then you'll be just another asshole.

How much money in loans did you dump on them?

the total amount was 60k. im stuck with the 20 in my name. i didn't 'dump' it on them. they tried to dump it on me. its fine if a parent DOESNT want to pay for their childs college, but they need to say it. they can't say 'oh were paying for college' and then change their mind the day the child graduates.

You sound like an entitled bitch. Grow a sack you fucking homo.

congratulations, you are an ndependent human being now.

You're the reason I don't want to have kids. Sounds like you dumped your loans on them with no intention on paying them back for it for a degree you aren't using

How come it took you so long to realize?

you sound like a retard. grow up.

you dont want kids cuz you will lie to them until they're 60 k in debt, pretend to kill yourself every 3 months nad make them go on road trips with their rapist?

yeah i sure did fuck up there didn't I.

Don't listen to the haters. If they said they would pay for it then they try to back out, that's their fault, not yours.

Your degree your debt, unless you parents happen to be millionaires. For a 60k degree you must have gotten a pretty decent job out of it

>your degree your debt

not legally or morally no. its great that you disagree, more power to you but if you tell your child 'i am going to pay for college' and then change your mind the day they graduate, then you are an awful parent and deserve to be left with the debt, its your own fault for not only tricking your child into going into debt but for being too short sighted to protect yourself.

this would not be an issue if they didn't want to pay for college from the get go. if they just said 'were not paying for college' thats their decision and i would have accepted that and gone my own route. but they didn't.

>60k degree you must have gotten a pretty decent job out of it

I got an okay job, like with most of america you don't really jump into a 'great job' immedaitely anymore. you start out just barely above minimum wage and work your way up to the good money.

60k for an associates degree is normal when you factor in living expenses (which were part of the loan). parents aren't millionaires but they average about 150k a year when mom isn't getting fired for being drunk at work.

i dont listen, i just respond. its not like they're going to make me feel guilty for being lied to. I'm taking care of the part thats legally in my name at least, but to pull that bait and switch on me was stupid.