World Champion

>World Champion
>3x UEFA Champions League winner
>father of two

And he's just 27! German press discusses if he's the absolute GOAT of german players ahead of legends like Matthäus and Beckenbauer.

Of course, former Buyern players and officials are in full damage control mode and try to soft-sell his achievements while legends like Schumacher and Völler praising him as the Legend he is.

Bavarian Salt™ stock owners get completely BTFOed!

Is Buyern during the negotiation over the extension of his contract, dare I say it, /BESCHISSENWORDEN/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Schumacher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bayern acted completely arrogant and stupid during the negotiations.
They blew it

prolly the most underrated player in halal tb h

Bayern is such an unlikeable team.All their directives are arrogant pricks and they always act as if they were holie than thou despite being one of the scummiest teams in the world

He jumped ship to the team that BTFO his team and for one that receives insane refball like Halal, he's more of a scummy person than a football Goat.

It's the American Messi poster

What the fuck are you even talking about? I didnt mention the manlet at all you schizo.

I love seeing Germans BTFO. Even though it happens so often I've never tired of it.

his wife really is hot, just look at those lips and soft skin
she probably is THICC af as well

Yo, sup, Kalle? Still feeling the ass pain? Don't forget to declare your "presents" on the way home. I don't think your blasted ass can handle prison right now.

I hate this shit as well. He's like Durant's little bitchass going to Memeiors

>I love seeing Germans BTFO.
I love seeing Germans BTFO others as well. But it happens so often so we get kinda used to it.

exactly my thoughts

>sell best German midfielder for less than 1/3 price tag of Pogba
>be butthurt about it
Truly Buyern way of life

Are you still seething after 2013, Dorftrottel?

I know this is b8 but I've heard worse excuses to post it.

Here's hoping young footballers having lots of kids inspires some kind of baby boom amongst native Europeans, and here's hoping Kroos and his waifu have a happy and fulfilling marriage.

We went with Schweini and Martinez instead of Kroos. #noregrets

Loddar has 4

>He jumped ship
he didn't. he just wanted a raise to get to the same pay level as other bayern startes. the bayern management told him to fuck off, because apparently he wasn't as important as mario fatze

Happy and fulfilling marriages? Damn

this will go down as the biggest fail of the 2010s

She almost looks like a different person in OPs pic. She was probably pregnant here.

well, thats unfortunate

Based Mattheus. Always liked him when I was a kid. He was boss in Italia 90.

>Dorftrottel

hahaha I'm literally from a city that makes even München downtown look like a fucking Kuhdorf.

Stay mad, kalle.

>hahaha I'm literally from a city that makes even München downtown look like a fucking Kuhdorf.

yes

>this triggered by POGOAT

Javi Martinez to Liverpool pls

I will never understand how these women coupd fall for such a fucking idiot like Matthäus.

She may not be most beautiful girl in the world, but let me tell you, you want find among Real Madrid WAGs or German national team girl with better blowjob skills

Two-laned baby factory

hm i'm older than him and have accomplished less

well done

2bh, as a man married for 10 years, I'd prefer a sweet gentle 6/10 girlfriend who knows her place rather than a 11/10 psycho bitch who blackmails you on your kids and makes your life miserable

>6/10 girlfriend
But Kroos wife is a 3

>t. some Gay al-Madrid faggot who wanted a blowie from Jessica and got rejected

HIS WIFE LOOKS LIKE SHIT, I FUCK FITTER BITCHES THAN THIS PIEFKE SHITTER

J U S T

Matthaus and Beckenbauer were Ballon d'Or winners. Kroos is a great player, but he's just another cog in the machine, individually he's not in that tier of players. We need to stop judging players on team trophies.

He's a fantastic player but he's played in some of the most stacked teams of all time

But does he make the team straightly better? Some players accept that they are just workers, they work for the team without asking to be the star, knowing that stuff needs to be done, and the team would be worst without such players. Kanté is like that and just got elected player of the year in EPL

>implying this isn't true for all the "currently best palyers in the world"

>while legends like Schumacher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Schumacher

A 3 with landwhale potential

Bavarian 9D chess:

>sign coach Pep Guardiola
>coach demands Thiago and Neymar
>but muuuh precious FC Deutschland
>decided to fuck up the league and buy Götze instead
>Götze receives a mega salary
>his agent leaks the contract details to his other client Toni Kroos
>Kroos demands the same
>Buyern not willing to pay that much to "Querpass Toni"

Rest is history.. Götze flopped and Kroos became a Real star and Bayern is now left with two holes to fill in their squad.. meanwhile they could be playing with Neymar and Kroos.

Will Buyern forever regret picking Muller over him? I think yes

even worse, they actually picked goatse over him

Messi is the GOAT, not Kroos. You guys are autistic?

>chubby chaser
there is literally nothing wrong with fucking fat women.
at least that's what i told myself through college.

nothing wrong with fucking them. hell, its probably the best sex you'll ever have.

marrying one? thats another thing entirely

man: ugly
woman: ugly as fuck
kid: ugly as fuck

Grandkid: half-Turk

he could win 6 CLs and would still be trash

disappears in big games, only ever passes it sideways - how can anyone rate this piece of shit?

like when?

t. buttmad bauer

>Is Buyern during the negotiation over the extension of his contract, dare I say it, /BESCHISSENWORDEN/?

No, they tried to BESCHEISS him by not giving him what he's worth.

Luther is the only important person in this picture

>says people get BTFO
>post picture of a country destroying a continent multiple times to serve his argument which basically does the opposite
logic is not your thing, huh?

nvm the fact that you loser posted under a threat which talks about a German being successful
>World Champion
>3x UEFA Champions League winner
>father of two

but as we already know, logic is not your thing

Germanophobes in general have a low IQ and don't know how to act in regular discussions

he's a diving cunt

>All these armchair players rating his wife

Maybe she has a really nice personality and never nags, maybe she's world class in bed, maybe she's intelligent and can carry herself in most social settings.

There's more to it than just looks if you're marrying her.

>posts this under a thread about a sport where Germans are #2 on the all time list and his people are nowhere

At least she's not his sister or cousin.

how fat is your gf?

""""Quality"""""" Buyern management

lmao i guess i offended the deutschcucks

she's ok, just a bad photo

it's ok buddy, Germany is non-white and all the other countries are fully homogeneous huwhite countries and if not they have some high-IQ Asian migrants
pic completely unrelated

>Blonde
>Blue eyed
>White(ish) wife
>White(ish) son

Is he not an enemy of the state?

he is, that's why they and DfB shill much more for Özil or Boateng who are a level below him

Really? I would say Spain is no. 1 and England is no. 2. NT is less competitive and more just a hobby and not the real essence of the sport

who knows, but on the other hand it's often the decisions of foreign businessmen that make the difference in club football

Is he the most underrated player in the game today?

I'd unironically take him over Paul Pogba.

You don't understand, HE IS the STACKED team

>only 3

Didn't he win it with bayern in 2013 as well

>Ossi
Nice try, Ronny

His contract was almost up, and he didn't want to sign a new deal. So they had to sell him cheap to avoid what Lewandowski did to Dortmund.

>this nigga

These past 2 season he's catapulted himself into stratosphere of greatness, he's elite and I have zero doubts he's about to go down as one of the greatest German players ever despite the smear campaigns from Mosquern's lugenpresse.

surely you must be joking

How would a Rakitic - Kroos - Kanté midfield perform?

He, just like Casemiro and any Real madrid midfielder in the past 5 years or so, is carried by Modric.

The virginity is strong in this one...

how have Bayern got away with winning only 1 Champions League this century?

I thought this was their golden generation?

They were doomed the moment they installed Poop Guardiolel on Heynckes' chair.

P.S. It's actually 2 CLs (2001 and '13), but still...

yh they choked against Chelsea. Were never going to beat Inter that year though.

Should have 3 CLs

They chocked against inter in 2010

Inter were the best team in the world that season.

Even GOAT Barca choked against them.

Since it became the Champions League:
Real Madrid-6
Italian clubs -5
Barcelona-4
English clubs-4
German clubs-3

how many Wessis won the CL this year?

Bayern had better chances and flopped them all

What is Kroos' gf on a scale from 1-10?

Barce got refballed out

he came the year after la decima