Post effeminate faggots

post effeminate faggots

Attached: faggot.jpg (962x641, 63K)

LOL you don't have the balls to do what David Hogg is doing, you candy-ass little bitch

should it not be "March for our lifes?"

lol dont think anything could top that frankly

He's trying to ban guns

Attached: resi-4-1.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: 1118full-thomas-hearns.jpg (1118x1602, 348K)

If "everybody" knew Cruz was gonna be a school shooter, why didn't any of the kids try to stop him beforehand? #MarchForOurLives is really just the horse being out of the barn

t. Loser who is literally too scared to even talk to girls.

Jesus fucking Christ, WHO CARES?!

I am so fucking sick of hearing about this shit. Seriously, why the fuck are they being spammed on Sup Forums so much?

They're a bunch of stupid kids some doing some shit that no one cares about and isn't going to amount to a hill of beans.

Give it a fucking rest already.

Attached: Response - No One Cares 004.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Attached: bevis and butthead 2.jpg (480x479, 40K)

winrar

Being a shill for gun control? It's quite easy to do what he's doing. Just stage a mass shooting i.e. three people get shot. You survive then scream for gun control like a mindless retard and profit off the money given to you by 3rd parties for "muh campaign fund." He's an ultra cuck like you.

>Uses black power symbol
>Symbol used by people who kill cops and whites with guns
>Wants to ban guns
Oh lawdy.

He's not effeminate, he's a child actor shill

Get it right retard or Bloomberg will get more pity support

Attached: IMG_20180320_083207_349.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Attached: emma gonzo 1.jpg (1432x2000, 244K)

I don't care one way or another about his political views, plenty of anons on both sides of that argument.
He's simply an annoying fuck.

why does he always have that look on his face? does he think it makes him look tough or something?

i fucking hate this kids face. I just want to mash it everytime i see it.

ugly bitch is ugly

do you even know what effeminate means, kiddo? a butch lesbo like emma gonzalez is the opposite of effeminate, dumb crackerjack.

#
Are you the guy who founded the Toronto Maple Leafs?

Thomas "the hitman" Hearns is gay?

just felt like posting it

Sugar Ray Leonard I would have believed.

that 13th round man

or was it the 14th?

u gun suc him?

I hope he gets his dumb head blown off in another false flag

> (OP)
>LOL you don't have the balls to do what David Hogg is doing, you candy-ass little bitch

Attached: 1502957034677.png (426x510, 154K)

so brave

they did you fucking dunce, multiple people called multiple agencies including the fbi

even after red flags were raised by people who knew him he was able to lawfully buy guns because the fbi didn't do their fucking jobs. if you say the word bomb at an airport you cant get on a plane for 10 years, but this fucking idiot can gallivant around boasting about wanting to be a school shooter and we're supposed to say, "well thats his right as an muricaan? "