Let's be realists, filling this place with non-whites was the worst Western European mistake in the history

Let's be realists, filling this place with non-whites was the worst Western European mistake in the history.

Well they were kind of already there to begin with unfortunately

>fill
>entire population was already nonwhite to begin with

You are a fucking piece of shit. nys

t. CHI

How does that affect your life?

>tfw Uruguay is the withest country in the americas
> tfw Costa rica is the whitest country in North America and the caribbean

>mongrel with no national identidy

Just look at Falklands. Very comfy. It's 100% British and could be like any place of Northern Europe.

>white

Where do you think the indigenous people come from, retard?
And no, there's more to that than race. If you want to be realist, think more deeply about things

>51%

Yeah but the Falklands were uninhabited. Unless red injuns changed their spots overnight I'm afraid they'd have to be dealt with one way or the other.

I agree. Slavery was a mistake.

p.sure refugees welcome wins by a lanslide

Even California looks whiter than Uruguay and Costa Ricans don't have mirrors in their homes.

Did you expect spaniards to colonize America and send dutchies?

he's a mehmet mad that latam while never be islamised because not enough selfhating white bois here

We could send central slavs, balts, Irish, etc. They were all scum in this time anyway.

Let's be realists, filling this place with non-whites was the worst Western European mistake in the history.

I don't get why the irish are o badly treated by the rest of Yuros. Yes, they had a tough past ut they made a comeback and now have a more stable economy and higher gdp per capita than the UK. Theyre actually scandinavian tier when it comes to development

he is right, what the fuck were tehy thinking

fuck off racist

It's the eternal anglo.
Probably has to do with being catholics

well so far he they only quoted catholics and orthodoxs
makes u think eh

It's mostly anglos who hate on the Irish. I like them, I've been there and people were extremely nice to me.
That said,
>and now have a more stable economy and higher gdp per capita than the UK
Ireland's GDP is grossly inflated by being pretty much a tax haven; a sizable part comes from international corporations who pay jack shit in taxes and only inflate the numbers. Thy're not bad by any standard, but not as good as GDP would seem to indicate.

>implying holland had a say about anything that happened in the americas
who even cares about your small country lmao

Spain should have used their new world subjects in the eighty years war so they could help them lay waste to your degenerate shithole

No surprise that it was a protestant that said that.
They are always causing trouble.
That would have been interesting tbqh

South America dodged a bullet there. They could have been colonized mainly by dumb Spaniards, being colonized by africans do not seem so bad now

They had a lot to say about burger independence. Rest of the cunts were just because Spain was le sick man of Europe before Ottomans and Brazil just fucked off with their own Kang.

>Spaniards
>not africans

t. Al-Alberto Osman Barbossa

But then, modern-day North European women would be hot Latinas and we don't want that.

I think you fucked up m8. You posted a picture of the America's instead of Europe