>2018
>Being a virgin
Explain yourself

Attached: 15238472342.jpg (1206x674, 230K)

i'm a pedo

Same here

I'm saving myself for marriage

*stabs him in the balls* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!

I'm committing a deliberate act of terrorism which shall be a contribution towards the decline of birth rates

Yup

Id like to put my life in order, and then do some fucking

I molested just a couple of girls

i made it to a few days before my 26th birthday when i lost my virginity.

should i have waited for wizardry?

You should realize the humanity in others and try not to be manipulative.

Fpbp

Attached: 1467301665231.gif (460x405, 101K)

I'm not manipulative, I just like little girls and sometimes I touch them

what the fuck is wrong with you? are you that mentally handicapped or self-absorbed that you'd prioritize your own disgusting perversions over allowing a child to maintain their innocence? off yourself already, people like you make the world worse

no u

I'll be 31 soon, still a virgin. I'm not an attractive guy so I've kinda just accepted my fate at this point. Too worried about getting robbed to try to meet a hooker.

story?

What I want to know is, in what universe is a 15 year-old considered a "middle-schooler"?

I don't like myself enough to even try.
>20

I beat the game at lvl 30 (proud of myself), then turn into a sex machine after years studying technics and practicing with anime.

little girls likes when you touch their pussy, exactly as much as the older ones

I don't care enough to try to lose my virginity. I am only 23 years old so 7 more years until I become a wizard

Keep Your Hands to Yourself! You shouldn't do those kinds of things to anybody, especially people who cannot consent

i don't care, they're so cute

Pedos deserve to die.

we're all gonna die

Thats sexual harassment and pervy af youre gross

no u

Well, being an overweight geek with poor social skills is probably a big contributing factor.

Don't know, think there might be something wrong with me. I don't find anybody from both sexes attractive, never get horny, never fell in love, don't feel emotions towards others (including family), and tried to kill my cousin a couple of years ago but didn't care while i was doing it - unfortunately he managed to live by his uncle kicking the shit out of me so i attempted to kill him as well but i haven't been able to find him. I did have a girlfriend when i was 19 but i stabbed her in her leg one day for no apparent reason, honestly don't know why i did it.

I go to a psychologist next week because iv'e been told my behavior isn't normal.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25. I still manage to have a normal sex life. I think society and the media tries (intentionally or not) to sell the idea that there's something wrong with a man if he doesn't lose his virginity before he's out of high school. Well congrats, now you have an entire generation of young men who suffer from low self-esteem and crippling loneliness, to the extent that it almost constitutes a public health crisis.