If you aren't an athiest, you are a bad influence on society

If you aren't an athiest, you are a bad influence on society.

Attached: 1521686662195.jpg (640x407, 31K)

Prove it

Attached: jesus getting his nails done.png (498x439, 319K)

Do you promote faith as a virtue?

No

Are you a theist?

*If you can't live and let live, you are a bad influence on society.
FTFY OP.

I don't consider my self an atheist, or a religious person, i just tell people who ask to fuck off cause i couldn't not give a shit if god exists or not, each to there own, i got better things to do then worry about a god who may or may not exist, do we need God? no, so even if for some reason he does exist, we should leave him alone

No

Well, wasn't he a carpenter?

I'd say either way, he'd have the edge in this scenario.

Then you are an atheist.

Nope

Yes. Everyone either believes in at least one god (theist) or doesn't (atheist). If you are not a theist, you are an atheist.

Agnostic, faggot, and no not the same as atheist

Agnostic and atheist are not the same, no, but neither are they mutually exclusive. Even if you are agnostic, you are still also either theist or atheist.

I can make a nice cross from those Materials. Jesus looosees

I promote virtue. The fuck faith and religion have to do with anything?

Attached: giphy.gif (460x600, 595K)

Answer the question.

If i dont think there is any information that could prove that god does or doesn't exist, why would i have an opinion on a topic i believe has no clear information about it? So no. Im not a theist or atheist

You either believe a god exists or you don't. It's logically impossible to neither believe a god exists nor not believe a god exists. If you have no opinion on the topic, then clearly you don't believe a god exists. Therefore you are an atheist.

And you’re a bad influence on the soul.
Religion is designed to explain life (and death), teach morals, and keep society sane.
You have no proof.

Calm your autism.

Religion fails to show that it can actually explain life (and death), its morals are constantly being improved, and the most insane societies in the world today are the most religious.

You can call me autistic if you like, but logic is logic.

Schrodinger's God

Not having an opinion is just that. It doesnt mean i have the opinion you want me to have

I'm autist and I have no influence on society.

Atheists are dumb niggers. Agnosticism is the only logical standpoint.

I never said that it did mean you have an opinion. I said that if you lack an opinion, then you can't believe in a god, therefore you are an atheist.

Happy Easter to all you Jews ver. 2.0

Attached: easter cookies.jpg (750x742, 141K)

I disagree. Once again you're dictating what im able to think. So again, youre incorrect

not OP, but here's a new question for you:

is your IQ above 40?

because you don't seem capable to differentiate between belief and knowledge

incorrect.

ITT: people who want to sound smart by claiming they're "agnostic" without realizing that they didn't even understand the question

Logic is dictating what you are able to think. If you disagree that you either believe something or you don't, then you disagree with logic.

ITT Atheists with hurt feelings

Nope.

Pity the poor agnostics. They have yet to be touched by His Noodly Goodness.

Attached: fsm.jpg (554x350, 26K)

If you're an atheist, I shouldn't be an influence.

You will burn in hell for your blasphemy

If the atheists are the ones with the hurt feelings, why are the agnostics the ones being irrational?

>"stop believing in things i don't believe in!!!!"

saged faggot

Attached: 88854.png (566x533, 415K)

Never mind the bullshit arguments, OP the faggot never proved his first point

>implying

Attached: jesus-1416871205449.gif (450x450, 850K)

Atheists are agnostics that can't understand that we can't understand or prove everything. Stay butthurt.

Just read the thread. The people self-identifying as agnostics offer no argument, merely emotional denial.

true dat.
preach on brother, one generation at a time this folly will be buried

Attached: 1513893369109.jpg (331x448, 29K)

Checked

Attached: 1474743988753.gif (664x714, 688K)

I'm both an atheist and an agnostic. I understand that I don't understand everything and I don't believe in gods.

I believe everyone should feed their kids radiator fluid, because it's good for them. How dare you not believe what I believe!

Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you, too, Christian.

the religion that put together western society is a bad influence?

Attached: 1505596260684.jpg (500x456, 14K)

I missed a few, but yeah...

Attached: 590.png (624x628, 81K)

what a shitty analogy

try harder

>He is author of this....?

Attached: eak3io0bt6p02544410000000.jpg (820x451, 38K)

>emotional denial
All of my wat

Attached: 21231099_1646502735395153_4411113538459934613_n.jpg (540x720, 52K)

Strange how Christianity is the target of atheists, they pick a religion that doesn't attack others or even defend itself, yet ignore out right evil religions like Islam and Judaism.

the dubs have spoken

Attached: 1503644332752.jpg (600x501, 50K)

>i dont think we could ever prove god does or doesnt exist

>stop denying!!a111 REEEEE

Uhhh. Ok

I believe in One God.
But then I believe in three.
I'd believe in twenty gods
if they'd believe in me.
– Leonard Bernstein, MASS

Attached: disco jesus.jpg (500x333, 32K)

agnostics are people who can't understand that "knowledge" and "belief" are not the same thing

stay retarded

>implying Christianity doesn't attack others and defend itself
I'll agree that Christianity is less evil than Islam, but it's still evil.

You're presuming that there isn't a semblance of godliness that we cannot even conceive of.

>i dont think we could ever prove god does or doesnt exist
Right, but that isn't what we're talking about. Even if you don't think we can ever prove god does or doesn't exist, you still either believe in a god or you don't.

Christfag here.
Just checking in.

Christianity is compared to atheism in countries where it's the main religion, you fucktard...

I haven't presumed any such thing.

You can believe that there is a possibility of either.

On the other hand, there's been a teapot circling the world ever since Bertrand Russell put it there.

Attached: 1414349737684.jpg (480x640, 39K)

Sure, but you still either believe in a god or you don't.

One doesn't imply the other, you can be a agnostic theist or a agnostic atheist.

One apples to knowledge, the other to belief because "I don't believe your claim about god" isn't the same as "There are no gods" in the same way "I believe in the teachings of religion" Isn't the same as "Gods for sure exists / this religions is 100% correct"

Gnosticism is widely dismissed by people who take their dis/belief seriously as a useless title, it's far easier just to ask someone what their belief / position is.
Gnosticism is also subject to the 'absolute knowledge' fallacy, so again it's dismissed is a position people self-identify as.

When was the last time a Christian murdered people in the name of Christianity?

And no, just because a "christian" commits a terrorist attack doesn't mean it was in the name of Christianity, so don't pull that bullshit.

Meanwhile, islam extremists murder people all the time in the name of Islam

Nah, you just see it as a safe target with no chance of it fighting you back. No actual resistance and you get to feel good without actually doing anything. What ever teeth Christianity may have had centurys ago is long dead.

>Christfag
That sure is one fancy word just to say 'pederast'.

Attached: jesus-1410548575083.jpg (373x540, 76K)

Except Christianity continues to cause very real harm to this day. Example: Christian camps where children are physically and psychologically abused.
P.S. I attack Islam as well.

>When was the last time a Christian murdered people in the name of Christianity?
Probably the last time they carried out a sentence of capital punishment. That always brings out a raft of hypocrites.

Attached: salvation.jpg (708x720, 94K)

Read carefully ingga.

Attached: 1417934910279.jpg (600x750, 72K)

How is Christianity at fault for that? Christianity doesn't promote paedophilia, unlike Islam. Anybody could use any organisation to abuse authority.

>How is Christianity at fault for that?
Because the abuse is in the name of instilling Christian "values" / eliminating non-Christian "aberrant" behavior. I'm not talking about pedophilia.

it does preach that homosexuals are evil and should be stoned to death

I seriously doubt you. I challenge you to demand an Islamic bakery to make you a gay wedding cake, or if that's too hard, go publicly demand and end to the religious practice of circumscion, but you won't.

>implying they aren't wrong about that

>Christianity doesn't promote paedophilia
Maybe go read the bible:

Numbers 31:18
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Is the first that comes to mind, there is also child murder, sacrifice and slavery, as well as selling your child daughters into slavery to become bridal property of other men.

>I seriously doubt you.
That's fine. I don't need you to believe me.

Only with immature females.

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the female children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
– Numbers 31:17-18

If i'm not mistaken US law was called into review after a Christian bakery refused to bake a gay wedding cake.

Attached: Dieu parmi nous.jpg (389x745, 33K)

You're entitled to your opinion, OP, but don't you think you should at least finish highschool before coming to any conclusions?

And yet almost all Christian politicians in the US are secretly gay.

it's not about whether or not they are right it's about whether or not that belief leaves to the physical and mental abuse of children
>Christian camps where children are physically and psychologically abused.
>How is Christianity at fault for that?

Attached: respectu.jpg (520x688, 91K)

Makes it easier to control them through black mail.

>just touch it
>for a second
>it doesn't bite
>but it might spit

>using the process symbol for every step on the flow chart

'Honor thy father and mother'
>OR ELSE

He that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death. -- Exodus 21:15

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. -- Exodus 21:17

The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it. -- Proverbs 30:17

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9

>The good book
>family values

Attached: gratia_plena.jpg (576x1024, 54K)

Asking humans whether God exists or not is like asking an ant what the capital of Slovenia is.
Just accept the fact that you'll never know for sure and be agnostic.