Could the cavs with prime Michael Jordan beat the Warriors?

Could the cavs with prime Michael Jordan beat the Warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rm5PRlIF3jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

no

maybe

>replace drug addict JR with MJ
>replace 0 points with 30 points
>replace fouling behind the 3pt line with locking down meme Curry
>Crabs sweep

>Le midrange man
>Scoring 30 points against zone defence without taking 40 shots

>leaving Durant, Thompson, and Green open.

OK.

too quick and intelligent, nobody could stop him. if you prefer old man jordan he just beats you with the fade-away jumper which he perfected.

No, he would call Lebron out as the baby back bitch he is thus leading the team to collapse.

On the Cavs? Yeah, for sure.

He played without zone defence and relied on penetration and FTs to score consistently.He would be a more athletic DeRozan

Na
If anything he would be just a taller Westbrook

Can you repeat the question?

Pretty sure Jordan never shot 15 percent from the field for a year while stat padding like a nigger, and in fact won 6 titles. Could be wrong though.

nope

Jordan played without zone defence. He was a penetration baby just like Westbrook. If you remove zone defence Westbrookcwould be shooting 50+FG%

He was routinely double teamed the second he touched the ball. Ever heard of the Jordan rules?

What is it with Euros thinking zone defense is some kind of magic defense that shuts everything down? Nobody uses zone and for a reason.

Kyrie
Jordan
Lebron
Thompson
Love

I think they could win

Easily. Jordan beat the fucking Monstars with a team full of tiny cartoon animals with no prior athletic experience.

It depends. Do the Cavs still have Lebron in this scenario? Because if so, then absolutely.

They're used to watching soccer where spic manlets with average athleticism can become GOAT. There's some strategy in basketball but compared to most sports it's much more of a raw talent competition.

They have the same team+MJ.

Ok. Cavs in 6, then. They take games 2, 4, 5, and 6.

I think that Irving would become irrelevant if MJ joined the team

It would be a murder. Warriors would have no chance.

No, you still need a decent 3 point shooter out there.

>It would be a murder.
I wouldn't be so sure. They can't outchuck the Warriors and have no answer against Durant

JR Smith has a +/- of -18 in this series. Replacing him with even a decent shooting guard transforns this series. Replacing him with Jordan of all people makes the Cavs the favorites.

MJ has clutch blood running through his veins. It's impossible for him to lose a final, even if to he had to hire someone break Durant's legs he would do it. You don't go 6 for 6 just like that.

He played against current Boston tier teams in the finals

Had to get past some amazing teams just to get to the finals, though. Harder to get there, but easier to win after arriving. Basically the reverse of Lebron's siutation.

>Had to get past some amazing teams just to get to the finals, though
Old celtics and bad boy Pistons? Don't make me laugh. The 90's are literally the weakest era ever with the 70's

90's were the second best decade after 2000's

>90's were the second best decade
Kek
>after 2000's
KEK.The 2000's were pretty lackluster in terms of tactics and players.When a meme like Iverson or Kobe represent your era you just know it was shit

Exactly

If you replace LeBron then no, replace Smith and yes. Jordan is arguably the best defensive guard of all time and would be able to do work on Curry. Then you have also one of the best inside finishers of all time as well, and we all saw how well LeBron used lay ups

do the cavs get Pippen too?
96-98 pippen was the 2nd best player in the league lol

I like how all of Jordan's playoff games are on YouTube for free. They're more fun to watch than these finals.

Series isn't over yet, guys. Lebron will pull through. He always does.

90's level was as low as current collegeball

Not that user, but I just watched some of them games. More exciting than anything in these play offs.

>Lebron will pull through. He always does

Collegeball is more exciting than this playoffs

If you replace Smith, yes. Replace Bron, no. It's simple.

Good posts

You know there are 4 other defenders right

Jordan would trash talk the GWS into insanity.

>He believes trash talk
*tips*

>He played without zone defence
You never watched Jordan play. It was common knowledge that teams played zone against him.

The question should be if Jordan replaced Lebron on THIS cavs team, would Jordan win

The biggest argument Jrodan babies have is muh Jordan never lost the finals, yet Jordan would certainly lose against these warriors playing on this cavs team if he replaced LeBron

>shoot it you midget
>ok

*drains three*

Jordan as he was would unironically be worse than curry in today's game. If he retooled and focused more on 3's and got significantly better at them then he could still be great but not as the player he was in his time.

As such if we transported mod-90's Jordan onto today's cavs they would certainly be doing better, especially in perimeter defense, but they still wouldn't be able to outchuck the chuckers.

This just makes me want to see the Spurs v warriors without kawahi and Parker out. Would have been a great series

Kek

KD would drop 50 ppg in the 90's. Not even kidding. MJ was just lucky to get in a weak ass era in which his biggest threat was a mediocre teams Malone and Ricky Rubio light

>kyrie
>Jordan
>shumpert? idfk who would replace lebron. richard jefferson?
>thompson
>love

yeah they'd be humiliated.

I would say yes

So Jordan babies have no argument then cause he never faced the level of competition that Lebron has in the Finals?

Jordan BTFO

No Tyronn Lue is a horrible head coach. They would need Phil Jackson and maybe Pippen.

>Phil Jackson
>Good head coach

>Old celtics and bad boy Pistons?
>90s

as in the celtics and bad boys, who are now old because it's the 90's

Oh, ok.

Pistons were like 2 years older than Jordan

Sure but by the 90's they were at the end of their prime while jordan was just reaching his

Jordan was assaulted and battered on his way to the basket in his era and still put up explosive playoff numbers. Under today's rules he would shoot 40 free throws a game, or defenses would be forced to back off and get assraped for 60 points.

Deal with it faggot. You can't compare eras without examining everything.

man why is this spanish moron ruining this thread with his half-assed b8?

>jordan pre pippen

No they weren't. Jordan won his first title at 28, 30 is not "end of prime" that would be 33

>Spanish 16 year olds are on this site right now trying to tell you about the quality of teams from a decade before they are born

>on this site right now
>hours later

Please don't tell me you think that the current Era is stronger. Some foul drawing, traveling, free throw reliant, stat padding faggot named james "I use my beard as a cum catcher" harden is unironically considered one of the best players in the league. He would be seen as a more selfish starks if he played in the 90s. Fuck, look at the centers and power forwards in the league today compared to the 90s. The only thing better today is 3 point shooting and that's only because of the volume shooting happening today.

Don't try and say the players and more athletic now either because they aren't

Harden would literally be the best SG of the 90's.He is better than DeRozan and DeRozan is Jordan without refball

>Harden would literally be the best SG of the 90's

Stick to being poor, you know nothing of basketball

>DeRozan is Jordan without refball

I am dumber for reading this comment

>state of nostalgiafags
MUH JAYS DOE

>Warriorcucks get BTFO by Based Skip Bayless & CO
>see this

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rm5PRlIF3jA

Get a trip so I can filter your dumb ass

It'd be too easy. MJ would just chat shit to Durant until he cried and planted himself on the bench in tears and his elite defense would smother Klay or whoever else gets hot.

if you replace jr with jordan. Cavs would sweep. You have the 1st and 2nd greatest players in nba history on the same team. How do they not win?

Durant is better than Jordan at everything.Jordan wouldn't even make it to the All-star game in the current west

lol

>You have the 1st and 2nd greatest players in nba history on the same team. How do they not win?
But those 2 are playing on the Warriors

>this post
kek

Instead of LeBron? No, they would get demolished
Just on the team, yes. If you think no you're retarded

That being said the Warriors would sweep the 96 Bulls and win every game by 30

I think unquestionably yes if they still have Lebron. If MJ replaces Lebron then I'd say still no.

is hand checking allowed? then Warriors in 7, if yes Bulls sweep in 6

>Bulls sweep in 6
>Bulls sweep
>in 6

wut

>new

Cavs with prime Ron Artest could beat the Warriors desu

Irving/Jordan/Shumpert/Thompson/Love? No chance.
Irving/Jordan/Lebron/Thompson/Love? Yes, I'd even say that the Cavs would be the favorite in that scenario.

hi leddit

>getting reverse tricked