If a vaccine were developed that prevents people from becoming gay...

If a vaccine were developed that prevents people from becoming gay, would it be immoral to vaccinate every child with it?

Attached: as.jpg (906x906, 103K)

nop

something like that would most likely be used on when a woman is pregant.

But wouldn't vaccinating children with it be a statement that homosexuality is as undesirable as say polio or measles?

Not once you've given it to every child and allowed every generation before theirs to die out.

If a drug was developed that could change someone's personality to what you wanted it to be, would it be immoral to give it to children and change them without consent?

literally impossible lol nice troll thread though

you cant vaccine something that is already there user.

Being gay is a choice, not a disease. If they don’t want to have biological children and just have endless sex let them. They’d just contribute to a declining population. Which I don’t see happening soon. I say they’re good population control. But they’re also selfish.

being a gay is a fucking psyhopathic diesease, that should've been killed when it appeared first time in human race history. We should give them children to raise??

by that time if we can choose if our babies are gay or not, I don't think it matters. Gayness will be normal, so there wouldn't be a vaccine in the first place.

Well you'd be drawing a parallel. But honestly how different are the two? One is characteristic of a dying human, and the other is characteristic of a dying civilization. Shit, a better comparison would be a gay-away vaccine and a rocket with nukes strapped to it blowing up a giant earth charring asteroid.

Im saying they don’t want children, they just want to fuck cause they’re selfish and riddled with disease.

But we do.

>would it be immoral to vaccinate every child with it?
Considering the human psyche's dependency on a family to remain stable, it should be considered far far worse NOT to vaccinate them.

What all faggots must realize at some point in life, is that they will never be able to have an actual family on their own.

Attached: 1482098419523.jpg (694x1000, 171K)

Immoral? Only if you believe that homosexuality is a moral good, even in small amounts. Ethically, on the other hand, this is a fucking dumpster fire. As modern psychology does not view homosexuality as a diagnosable disorder, you've altered a person unable to give consent for nonmedical reasons. That may be grounds to lose your medical license, depending on which ethics board you get put in front of.

we know being a faggot is by choice but let's have some fun anyway?

depends, do you think youre in a good place to second guess evolution?

You suspiciously have a hatred to fags too much. You must want to suck a dick so bad. Do you sometimes have dreams about sucking a dick?

fuck, right go holocaust.

We just need to make it a shot now. Preferably one with Malibu and tequila.

Attached: gayaway.jpg (600x450, 33K)

yeah, like marilyn manson i sucked my own.

Anyone who thinks being gay is a choice has obviously never grew up with a gay kid, you can tell by the time they're a few years old, it's not a decision that's made later in life

>Implying you haven’t found another male attractive in your life
>Implying not everybody is bisexual to some degree
>implying you’re not insecure as fuck

give it to me

I'm gay by choice, please fuck off.

God you straight fags are so deluded.

>implyin im nit trollin on Sup Forums

Bad news, vaccines cause homosexuality

Nah, you're just full of shit, anyone who all of a sudden "chooses" to be gay is just being an attention whore.

I’m not saying holocaust, just let them eliminate themselves. They’re only having sex with eachother and transferring multiple std’s of one kind or another amongst their own people. The only people who have to worry about contracting those diseases are themselves or someone who happens to share a spoon with them.

only mandatory for the boys. Lesbians are perfectly fine but gay men need to be fixed

Hurr fambily most impotant
Please grow up and respect people who are different and who do not intend to harm you in any way. And some people, even non lgbt do not want kids/family. And look at hetero families with divorce and other shit that affected the children into becoming a school shooter or rapist or whatever. Hate on those and not people who simply try to live their own lives without a neckbeard breathing down their neck.

this

Actually everything you're describing is the Jews

Oh, shit! Fight in the right! Who will win?

Yes. Completely.

Do it to get rid of the pride parades alone.

This has always been the gay conundrum:

If engaging in homosexual activity is a choice, then they can stop.

If being homosexual is a natural, physiological condition, then you can root them out of society by selective abortion/gay gene test/etc.

it would be unwise.

all those men would now want women, making hot women harder to get due to more competition.

Also many industries would suffer, like fashion design, photography, dance theater, dance music,

Women wouldn't have their gay friend to go talk to when they're mad at their boyfriends so they'd dump us more often.

truthy like should we care, as long as im not haiving to punch one of them for trying to make m feel sth to them idc

I don’t see a correlation

let m be gay more snatch for me...woohoo

Gay or autistic, hard choice

I mean Im all for gay people doing whatever they want. As long as they know the risks and are okay with it go ahead. Not hurting me any.

Would it be a problem for prochoice folk then?

Attached: 1418776709910.jpg (968x716, 302K)

amazing, every word you just said is wrong..

Lmao wtf

No I don't think so. Is it immoral to have children? If you can decide to make them I suppose you decide what they are too.

I mean if you want to have a source of tradition which says you value some measure of independent growth, well that's up to the people that come before as well.

So no.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: dzrswi2g6wi12544254000000.jpg (473x428, 25K)

What is really immoral is being homosexual.

You know if they just stopped telling everyone no one would care though.

holocaust anywais

Attached: army-of-sheep-copy-copy.jpg (800x567, 144K)

it's leading the way in sissifying men.

only females

Interesting

No one is sexual from birth pedo. These sick fuks raising tranny kids should be arrested for child abuse.

Well being an actual lesbian(not a the emotionally crippled product of bad fatherfigures) is about as - if not less - less likely than being hermaphrodital.

...so your point is gay men get straight men laid?

Deluded.

Only because you raised them that way pedo

Yes.

Ok, I will take tha bait.

If homosexuality is caused by a virus/bacteria, or if homosexuality poses a death-threatening risk to those carrying the disease, and if homosexuality is a real disease than can be transmitted to others.... then no, it would not be immoral to vaccinate against it.

If homosexuality is not like that, then yes, it is immoral to even develop a vaccine when there are real life-threatening diseases out there into which invest all that research time and money to develop vaccines.

Add up the fact that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to both this and the post above.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 9K)

>evolvoution can only occur through reproduction
>homosexuality is not a disease

Pick one libtard

Attached: 3991e94cb607d0ae4cefe306ef80a6057fbfba416f8f70289dde205835357358.jpg (300x426, 51K)

A disease doesn't intend to kill it's host.

Intention doesn't dictate the result of action.

rektecular

Lolwut? I'm not talking about my kid, I'm talking about a kid I grew up with from the time we were 2 years old

>is it alright to give
>it's not alright to develop I can't even suspend my bias to answer a question

Your penis will fall off

>talking about a kid I grew up with from the time we were 2 years old
Just because you and your brother had sex and turned him gay does not mean you're right. Faggot.

They actually want more things. They want laws that make people give them things.

>Came to Sup Forums
>"Guise be respectful"
>Forty keks

Implying homosexuality is a disease that can be prevented by an immune response? Homosexuality isnt an infection so this is a stupid hypothetical.

If we were told that there was a medication that caused arousal only when interacting with the other sex, then it would be unethical to force everyone to take that

Why would it be used?

Not using it: more girls for the straight guys, less people in the world
Using it: overpopulation, more competition of girls.

So you could say its more fay to use the vaccination than to not

Without gays, how would we know what to call OP?

>Homosexuality isnt an infection
correct, it's a mental disorder that can be corrected by anti-psychotics

last thing we need are more bastards running around, yes.

>pic related, qt3.14 black grill, okay it's actually not but I'd let her rape me anally oh yes zoowemama right up my pooper yessir up my pooper for gOooOooOoOOOOoood shite

Attached: 7585058d-d8f7-4be8-bcf7-3703374e0414..jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

I'd say yes but the all of the next generation will likey be retarded from it just look at how things are now

probably start calling him a nigger or something

Ackchually
Gay is what happens when the neurophysiological sexual developmental changes in favor of the sex opposite to the person's physical genetalia and chromosome combination. Typically, the sexually dimporphic aspect of our neurophysiology coincides with the persons gender for straight people (male or female, determined by chromosomes), but, due to exogenous endocrine-acting hormonal factors, the neurophysiology can be 'bent' resulting in varying degrees of gayness (this isn't a joke).

The result is basically the brain of a women in the hostile testosterone-biased environment of a physiological man (in the the eg. of a gay dude).. the resulting personality is all what you would expect- a naughty naughty girl.

I feel for the gay people out there, it's not a decision. Imagine, straight people out there, if your innate attraction to boobs pussy and ass was always socially attached to something taboo, socially unacceptable etc. Just realize how powerful biologically-deterministic, instinctual sexual behavior is.. gay dudes like other dudes as much as you like stroking it to tiddies

Attached: 1491093500855.png (630x687, 5K)

Oh yeah, it was your "friend"....

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 12.40.32 pm.png (575x437, 364K)

full speed ahead!

Well Yea, but then we need to have a new slur for blacks... And nigger is a good one, I don't want to fuck it up by letting OP touch it... Slurs are better when separated... Just like niggers, that's why we built prisons

>if I just say things that makes it true

The medical science is a fundamental second guess of evolution.

>They want laws that make people give them things
Please, explain and/or give examples.

But yeah, I agree. The lgbt community has gone down the toilet, going from a truly noble cause (i.e. please just don't hate on us, respect my life style) into a shitty community that may as well spread hate against straight people and advertise ridiculous/immoral behaviours in their stupid parades.

Now that I think about it, the lgbt community turned into something similar to black lives matter.

It is.

no its not. you can objectively get good results from medicine, but this is potentially a behavioural adaption of humans, which would make it a bad idea to fuck with.

pffft polio and measles came, and continues to come, out of a lab
welcome to 1800s bioweaponry

I think it's called Trinoassatol.

shut the fuck up

being gay is not a disease to be cured, if it was then yes a vaccine would be moral because being gay would be an illness

Ur a pseudointellectual fag and there is no science to support this.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

OP is a normie

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Parents don’t own the child, and he should make the decision of being a faggot or not