Which celeb has the nicest smelling cunt?

Which celeb has the nicest smelling cunt?

Attached: FBE2D59A-D144-4907-B3EB-FE16899428A9.jpg (1967x3000, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCUtnuAXg8
peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/delaney-tarr.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dan Schneider -- at any given time.

Johnny depp

Attached: wfQ38k7.gif (245x175, 730K)

her's probably smells like old oranges and salt

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert.jpg (700x929, 60K)

Attached: 1360024730335.jpg (280x246, 8K)

I heard Anna Akana's pussy smells like shit

brucelyn jenner. smells like new car and lilac

smells like demogorgon faeces and spoiled milk

BASED Dan "Age Has No Meaning To Beings Such As Myself" Schneider

Smells like baked beans and mash

Fuck ugly but I bet the fat in her thighs makes that pussy smell like gold

Attached: Amy-Schumer --Snatched-Premiere-in-Los-Angeles--16-662x1137.jpg (662x1137, 104K)

ewwwwwwwwwwww ugly cow

bet is smells perfect though. mix of sweat and pussy juices

her's no doubt would smell musty like old tennis shoes

dawww mbb

bangers and mash

How could you possibly believe that garbage

I'd watch that instead of "Throo da Keehole"

Attached: emma-gonzalez1.jpg (1432x2000, 418K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM

Attached: NickiMinaj.jpg (634x951, 205K)

She looks like an angry lesbian.

Attached: NickiMinajsBlackAss.jpg (1024x1536, 206K)

Attached: NickisBlackUnderboob.jpg (550x770, 326K)

Attached: NickisFauxBigBlackCock.jpg (700x1000, 235K)

all black asses litterally smell like shit because they can't clean themselves properly

This one

Attached: emma stone!!!.jpg (600x450, 115K)

How anyone finds that attractive boggles my mind

Did I mention Nicki Minaj has the best smelling cunt?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZCUtnuAXg8

Sure virgin.

Attached: NickisBlackTwat.jpg (800x500, 49K)

she is

She satisfies my bimbo fetish

That was confirmed to be some random chick on the net right?

Or this one

Attached: 1515701696535.jpg (1612x2048, 111K)

The only correct answer

Attached: 81t9AoPseBL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 161K)

Nigri is the ultimate bimbo

god she's gross

You sound retarded lmfao

You're just a low t trapfag is all.

That's why their asses are black, right?

Attached: 1459415112781.jpg (482x460, 20K)

looks like a kike

Explains a lot

I mean it is.
But kike women are hot.
I'm dating one, shit's cash yo

You're just a jelly low t trap, like your dad.

Attached: Pepeface.png (500x505, 98K)

She’s perfect

meh, it's what someone said on reddit

you disgust me

exactly, it hides the shit stains and streaks
>i iz clean, i aint see no shit, ya here meh boo?

don't care
she's hot af

>shit's cash yo

Attached: 1466772016187.jpg (1224x863, 214K)

Minaj is a fucking disgusting ape, period.

Attached: AN00686668_001_l[1].jpg (750x547, 106K)

Attached: aa.png (524x615, 508K)

Attached: NickiMinaj.gif (245x184, 1.46M)

peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/delaney-tarr.jpg

gotta agree with you there

Attached: Lorde.png (281x517, 188K)

So many jealous traps ITT

Attached: 1461231327083.png (684x626, 58K)

She's a geek and a kike

Didn't say she wasn't

your gay and a faggot

Who is that?

Go home Maisie, your drunk

the question is would the sex be better if you were for or against?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: me.jpg (1920x1097, 253K)

go ask your mom

For / against what?

OK, first off, I really doubt you have done the things you claim and I really don't think you've ever been in the Marines.

I did.

you faggot
shut up

"Nicest smelling cunt" is an oxymoron

You think you're fucking funny, you perplexed shit stain? I know what you are, you dumb faget. A big, fat, hot pocket eating neckbeard. You’re probably masturbating into your fedora right now, you fucking bitch. You think I’m a newfag? Please, I was here when Shrek happened. What about you, you fat dildo? No, I didn’t think so. You’re what? 11 years old? Fucking faget, go back to Neopets, or even better, your mother’s womb, that is if you had a mother, you dick biscuit. You think you can go around, acting like you own the motherfucking internet, you dumb ass rash? Newsflash: You can’t! I’m honestly flabbergasted right now, you sick little boat masturbator. I can tell you were fucked in the ass as a child, you shitty weeaboo shit egg. Don’t bother replying, I’ve already taken your IP address and forwarded it to the authorities. And that’s only a scare, you fucking creep. I know they won’t arrest you. I’m gonna get you myself. In the middle of the night when you think you’re alone, I’m gonna crash through your window and kick your ugly ass. I’m trained in French kickboxing, Muay Lao boxing and kendo, so don’t bother fighting back, you major noodle fucker. I’m gonna stir fry your eyeballs while fucking your faget ass. I will cut off your eyebrows and glue them to your ballsack. I will cut out your kneecaps and use them as elbow protectors when I’m roller-skating. You will beg for mercy like the little soap cunt you are, but I will just laugh at your dumbass stupidity. I will take your pets with me, but burn down the rest of your house. You will die like the flaming faget you are (literally). You should have just stuck to lurking, you bitchass autistic furry fucking newfag. Now get out of my fucking sight, kiddo.

>poorfag family too poor to afford HBO
lelz

jar jar binks

OK yeah, I think you suffer from some kind of Tourrettes syndrome or something. I don't know what I posted to initiate this, but I would strongly suggest you get some help or at least go back on your meds.

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

> this new.
> whew.
you really need to lurk more son.

I wonder if that guy got beat up a lot, you know the guy who voiced him in the movies. Because I sure would.

Hold on, my friend has something to say to your bitch ass pussy ass, kiddo. He's going to type the next sentences.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little infidel? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Islamic State, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the US military, and I have over 300 confirmed beheadings. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top terrorist in the entire Middle East. You are nothing to me but just another kafir. I will cut your head the fuck off with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mujahedin across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bombs, maggot. The bomb that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of ISIS an Al Qaeda and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, infidel.

Attached: al-Baghadi.jpg (768x512, 52K)

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

The faggot did the copypasta and that's about it.

I've been here for awhile. That's how I can tell when someone is just posting shit to get attention. I don't see you calling him out, either. Same poster?

>Implying that you wouldn't try to put your shriveled unwashed dick in gal gadot if she ever acknowledged your existence

tbh this

The ones that haven't been Weinstein ed.

kek

Attached: zH0jBZd.jpg (1200x1555, 336K)

whatever you say goldstein

I don't understand why someone would use a template make these kinds of posts just to get attention. I think you really need to see a shrink about this, user. i'm not kidding.

I bet she's tight as fuck.

so none

peen queen

Hol up, hol up, kiddo. The president just has something to say you too, you little bitch ass pussy ass dick in the booty ass faggot. He's going to type the next sentences.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you low energy bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret transactions, and I have over 300 confirmed deals. I am trained in art of the deal and I’m the top realtor in the Upper West Side. You are nothing to me but just another transaction. I will wipe your bank account the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with being very unfair to me over the Internet? Think again, choke artist. As we speak I am contacting my highly-paid firm of lawyers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the lawsuit, liar. The court date that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can negotiate with you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively protected in courtrooms, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the armed private security and I will use it to its full extent to deport your miserable ass from the face of the continent, you loser. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “libelous” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will Make America Great Again and you will drown in it. It's time for you to leave, illegal alien.

Attached: Trump.jpg (1200x826, 100K)

mhmmm i wanna lick her belly button

more like a mongrel

THIS MY FUCKING LAND YOU WHITE CUNT! WANNA FUCK WID ME ILL GET MY COUSIN'S ONNA YOU FUCK YA!

Attached: 1435372694369.jpg (511x288, 24K)

I'd still hit it and stick around to hit it some more.

you are replying to copypasta (copy & pasted, to you) text that gets post here 1000 times a day to troll newfags like you.
so, no...., i'm pretty sure you haven't "been here for awhile".
i'm trying to help you to stop embarrassing yourself because you're obviously new, although i'm not sure why.
seriously, lurk more.

Attached: 1476219087825.gif (156x200, 53K)

Can't pin point why but i think maissie would have a really really really warm pussy