How old is Sup Forums?

How old is Sup Forums?

pic unrelated

older than you are that's for sure lmao

year?

this

I swear 90% of this board is edgy teenagers who shouldn't even be here if they followed site rules

About 75% but yeah

19, but I don't really post too much.
Been lurking since about 16

too old

23. I feel like I'm an old man already.

20 tomorrow

BINGO

soon 30

probably fucked more girls than all of you combined

good lads

unironically this
just turned 20

All wrong Sup Forums has only been around since 2003 how can Sup Forums be that old, god you guys are stupid

Yes sames here

Virgin too

represent

21 and still a virgin.
Life is suffering.

waste of life

If you think it's bad now, you're in for a hell of a ride.

are you me?

I lost my virginity when I was your age with a hooker in Amsterdam not because I really wanted to but because LMAO DUDE AMSTERDAM WEED WHORES WE'RE 21 LET'S GO FULL DEGENERATE and now I kinda regret it because it was the only time I had sex in my life and if I get a gf I'll probably have to tell this to her.

all these virgins and hooker paying losers here

my sides

more please, I need to feel good about myself for a change

>He only feels good because there are completely broken people in this world and not because he really enjoys his life
You're just as pathetic.

>I need to feel good about myself for a change

si Hrvat
jok brate, odpade

I know, I hate my life

slovenians are always so evil

Why though?

literally me

we just want a path to the sea
and Istra in summer

Eh I need a professional help. There is literally nothing to hate about my life, but I still managed to become a depressed alcholic.

Not even a relationships with girls I loved made me happy, I just destroyed them with my self-destructing behaviour.. nothing. I am sick

btw since you posted a pic from my country. Here is Mali Lošinj. Literally the only place where I feel happy and my dream city to live one day. Croatia is so beautiful

Shitalians cucked you more than us. Hate them, not us :(

we are closer to you then Shitalians, but they are more hated but more forgoten here

>Not even a relationships with girls I loved made me happy, I just destroyed them with my self-destructing behaviour.
Fuck I'm afraid I'll do the same thing. My self-destructive behavior prevents me from getting a gf now but I'm not ugly or socially awkward so maybe I'll get one during one of my periods of not being a depressive idiot. Don't think a therapist will help me though, I just hate myself for some reasons that other don't even understand but I can't don't think of it anyway.
Croatia is beautiful. I want to visit someday, but I've heard it's better to have a car and I don't have a license, so it's postponed for the future.

So many people here born around 97, I wonder how the oldfags feel about this?

Hahaha you sound just like me
There is no hope for us user, NO HOPE

I'm not ugly nor socially awkward as well. Thats whats saving me since I rarely approach girls or behave like some alpha Chad. Even if you find a girl that will love you for some reason, you will fuck it up with your retarded brain. Oh man, you really need to hear my 1st and 2nd relationship (I had 3)

I recommend alcohol, russia is a nice place to become a drunkard, isnt it? I'm currently drinking some greek shit that a girl from erasmus brought me..
Never managed to bang her tho.. unfortunatelly

literally me

it makes me realize why this site is so much worse now

>that feel when no grumpy grandpa chan

32. I really need some help.

what the fuck are you guys doing with your lives kek where are your families? wife and kids?

Grim

I used to drink, but now my health is fucked up and I can't do it often. Once or two a month usually.
>Oh man, you really need to hear my 1st and 2nd relationship
Would be interesting 2bh, I only had 1 back in school so basically, I have no relationship experience at all.
>I recommend alcohol
I tried mdma with friends two times, each we talked like for 10 hours and after that, I started to feel a little better, but I still have retarded thoughts going in my head about how bad I am and I haven't been able to just turn it off. Maybe one day it becomes better but now I feel like it doesn't depend on me and I can't do something about it myself besides just try to ignore.

The truth is.. I'm single, I live with my parents, am unemployed and broke.

So there's that.

1996 anyone?

I am always 12 years old hahaha.

>32
>living with parents
fucking meds man

So, when leftists are busy saving refugees with housing, money, education and a flirting course I'm pretty much drowning.

But that's okay. I'm used to it.

>mfw people born in 2000 turn legal adults during the next year

I'm 23

How old are you now?

1st was my first childhood love, we are neighbours in Mali Lošinj place where we both went for our summer, but are from different cities. Anyway, we were both too shy as kids to tell each other how we feel, until we became teenagers.
When we were finally together we laughed at the lost time we could've been together and not with other shitty people...
But after a few months I felt scared, depressed and "not prepared for commitment"... so I literally run away from that city, leaving her a note that "I dont have time for relationships"

Its probably the biggest regret of my life. She has a boyfriend now. She's a type of girl that will always have boyfriend and never be single
>tfw my first kiss should've been with her and not with some random fat slut at the party before her
>tfw my first sex should've been with her and not some random fat slut at the party
>tfw we should've still been together forever
I was literally idealizing her..my first love, I will never feel love like that again. But why the fuck wasnt I happy when I had her?

The 2nd one was a different situation, 4-5 years later. I didnt want to run away and make the same mistake and I was trying too hard, so she broke up with me because I was "too commited". I also loved her and was a bit creepy boyfriend, I admit. but I wasnt happy as well

At this point I became an alcoholic

and the 3rd one, I didnt even love her, but just used her for sex and treated her like shit. She broke up with me few days ago actually. I didnt feel a thing nor cared at all

The point is. I see many virgins here thinking life will become magical and happy when they find a gf

It will not. There is no hope. You will always be a depressed piece of shit. Suicide is the only answer

>telling her this
Why? This is why don't have a gf.

19 years

Have a gf and can confirm

I can assure you that your girlfriend won't tell you her full history.

Same, August.

Thanks for sharing. 23 yo now.
>But after a few months I felt scared, depressed and "not prepared for commitment"... so I literally run away from that city, leaving her a note that "I dont have time for relationships"
I had dropped 3 girls who liked me even before they got my gf for almost the same fucking reason.
Those stories don't sound like it happened because of your attitude btw, more like you were different people with a different perception of relationships, this happens, nothing to worry about. The only thing that bothers me is how to find a person who fits you, I think I haven't met one and god knows if it could happen at all.
>user, how many times have you had sex?
>1
>Have you ever been with a hooker?
>Yes
>Hmmm
I can't lie to a gf.

YOUNGFAGS LEAVE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what's young to you, grandpa?

Eat shit demi-boi

Teens are young.

anyone born after the 80s

31 year old wizard. Get on my level.

I wonder what people do at this point. I can't imagine myself doing something different from what I'm doing in my early twenties, but this is mostly wagecucking+degeneracy.

>1989
>28y
>reading this thread
Fug

Can I copulate with your sister user?

Born 1989.
I started lurking Sup Forums in 2004 but I didn't post until probably '08.

I don't have any sister.