Guys do you smoke weed and if so share your thoughts and experiences on this thread

Guys do you smoke weed and if so share your thoughts and experiences on this thread.

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (284x177, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drclouthier.com/health/poppy-pill-opiate-based-pain-killers-made/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, I like to get high

and that's about all I have to say about that

Gf is at work so Im about to smoke some jungle book and do fuck all.

OP Please share your worst and best highs

Yeah, i like to smoke all nights, its beautiful and sad at the same time

Not op but my worst was my first time, smoked and drank waaaay to much. I could feel everyone looking at me, went home, threw up, then ate 3 breakfasts next morning.

i fucking love it
it used to make me anxious as fuck
now i feel calm and relaxed,maybe cause i figured i should only smoke it when i stay comfy,alone or with other potheads

Another time I tried making dabs with a hair straightener, just ended up decarbing it, so I ate the weed, and I got so stoned I could only concentrate on exactly 3 things at a time.

I smoked every day usually multiple bowls from 35 to just before 43. I've been "clean" for a few months, but I'll go back to it once I'm stable in a job again. (long story, but basically laid off and was stupid by moving to a town with no jobs in my field)

Love pot, almost cashed out all my 401ks, IRAs, and stocks just to start a farm. I've grown in the past and do pretty well, but I just figured it's too much of a risk. And the job I'm interviewing for in a few days starts at 100k, so I can start saving for a farm if I want to then.

I'm a lightweight, and started out using one of those hotbox vapes. One good vape hit and I was fucking catatonic. I've thrown up twice from it, and no it wasn't bad weed. My wife and I think it was likely due to some sort of anxiety attack during it, or hell, maybe just plain old too much weed (I did do quite a bit).

I've never been totally stupid on weed, never freaked out about anything weird, never had hallucinations, and never really thought that some movie or music was better on weed. Although I do admit that some foods taste much better on it.

I've made my own edibles, bought edibles, smoked it, vaped flower, vaped oils, had tinctures, and taken sludge (where they press the whole fucking plant). I have to admit that the sludge is pretty damn nice.

I live in a state where it's legal, and getting really high quality stuff is fucking awesome.

Don't be fooled by the high THC myth. It's not just THC that matters. The terpene profile is much more important. Experiment with different strains until you find the one that you love. My favorite is Dragon OG.

AMA

Anyone else live in a legal state?

Attached: IMG_20180324_162819.jpg (1080x1920, 750K)

Been smoking every day for a easily over a year now.
Love it
Kinda scared I'm an addicted
Who cares I get smoked out for free

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (1406x2415, 361K)

>pic not related

Reppin' Oregon. Live in the city with the cheapest weed. $50 an ounce sale the other day on like 5 different strains.

How good?

smoking weed got me off of taking painkillers and opiates, so i see it as a good thing. it helps me relax and i love playing video games while high.

tried it several times, not a fan.
i just don't like the way it feels to be "high"

i have nerve damage in mah feets and it did help with that. worked better than the "medication" they prescribed for me.

Well, obviously not the expensive stuff, and I didn't go get any because I had plenty at the time, but there may have been some good stuff. It depends more on the strain than the cost.

Cali here smOking Dat ciggaweed

i get high everyday
pot is nothing special or crazy
it just feels good man

Nice, got some weed for 15 per half oz around last Halloween here in Denver

Yes. I vape. It's pretty sweet. All the high, none of the smell.

Attached: 293250.jpg (1440x900, 163K)

Lowest I've ever heard of. Moving to WA soon for a job and hoping that I can get stuff as good as here.

It's a fucking godsend if you have constant nausea like me haha

The smell is what first attracted me to pot. Loved it since I was like 3. My uncle would smoke it and I'd always hang out around the outside of his room.

Part of the reason I grow the stuff myself. I love that smell so damn much.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: eimjb0x41mqm2543245000000.jpg (805x418, 37K)

IBS here. really helps. i've always had digestive issues since childhood. i didn't even start smoking to fix those issues. just an added bonus lmao

$500 are just around the corner. All thee dumbass pot growers don't seem to realize that going legal will kill all profit margins (remember when it was $4k a lb?)

Once it's federally legal corporations will take over and all of the 'dude weed' growers will be out on the street with nothing.

It's for fucking losers. Everyone I've ever met who smokes weed is an anxious piece of shit, completely unreliable and ready to say anything about anything for appearances' sake.

yeah it's dope

*$500 pounds

Yeah, I share those fears a little, but it could also easily end up like beer, with craft "breweries". But regardless, I'll still be growing my own if it becomes too corporate. Hard to stop people growing their own.

In Oregon we have some sort of crazy surplus like 19k kilos. So much supply that the price is in the dirt, forgive the pun.

Weed is for edgy teens and degenerates.

Prove me wrong

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

50 y old from Israel.
It seems wer'e on the road in legislation too.
smoked a lot 2-3 years when in my 20's- really loved it.
stop for 20 years.
Mom got medical condition so I had to check it.
now I smoke 1-2 joints in a month but
I've seen dozens of weed addicted, specially youngsters.
democrats and media love it and hide the sad outcome but honestly when you see the results -it's a plague.

>Prove me wrong
On a message board.

I think it'd be easier to prove that someone who thinks we could prove it's not for edgy teens and degenerates is an idiot.

that's true.
weed wrights worriers full of ideology so they can't see the output behind the corner.

Stops my gfs seizures and my migraines and nausea, so I don't really give a fuck what you think

So you can't prove to me -with persuation skills- that you don't fit in either group.

Heh, figured bas much, weed should stay illegal, causes nothing but problems.

Some years ago... The first experience
>be me, 15 yo autistic hikiko
>literally 99% of 100% of the school smokes weed
>never tried it
>start to get close to some ghetto kids because someone did bully to me and they kinda protect me
>always see them smoke it but don't talk about it, it's like smoking a cigarette here (except for the law)
>one day i tell them i never tried it
>damn dude let's smoke
>try it
>nothing
>some days later i try it and again nothing
>third time
>get fricking high, enjoy the trip till i see the cops
>nothing happens, they don't see us but i get paranoid
>here comes the bad trip - john lennon.mp4
>felt like i had a kevlar shit Police uses on the chest
>felt super heavy
>felt for moments that times goes fast
>felt for moments it goes slow
>felt bad and paranoid
>go to home
>sleep

>listing made up conditions to make his addiction justifiable

How did people learn to cope with these problems before weed was medically introduced then?

I could say anything I want to you, what proof could I give you?

I'll tell you the truth now, just for your edification, but it's your choice to believe or not. It's not proof and never will be.

I have a wife and 3 kids. I make just under 100k a year in a leading edge technical field. I own a home, have never been late on payments, have investments and am on track for a slightly early retirement. I didn't put enough money into my kids' 529s, but I can always take out a loan, as I have no debt other than the house. I'm 43.

So am I an edgy teen or a degenerate? Or a liar?

I took pills that knocked me out for hours, and my gf coped by almost dying multiple times I guess.

And by the way, it's spelled "persuasion".

I partake in the devils lettuce. It helps me enjoy things. Makes food taste better, makes comedy funnier, and all around improves my mood. I also live in a place where its legal, which is great

Seemed to work since before weed was medically adapted there were far less degenerates wddling around.

>pointing out a typo in a failed attempt to disprove a given point

classic liberal tactics

>failed attempt to disprove
Someone can't read.

>It's not proof and never will be.

What an idiot. I give up. I had higher hopes for you, user. That makes me an idiot too.

I meant lingering smell. There's a pretty strong smell after you exhale, but it dissipates, so your car doesn't smell like pot despite the fact you may think it does. But there is a powerful smell, b/c it's all the oils concentrated. It's more powerful than smoke, that's for sure.

>cannot prove me wrong
>y-you're ARE IDIOT

Weed makes people this dumb.

If you can't keep up, just step away from the keyboard. It's okay, we'll do just fine without you.

You do realize that weed has been used medically for thousands of years right?
Other than weed there are other more harmful alternatives that don't work near as well and have adverse side effects.

Yeah, the good part of the smell only lasts for the first hit or two really. Then it's not so great.

I smoked since I was 11 almost every day. But I started getting panic attacks when I was 16, ended up quitting until yesterday. I'm 21 now and fuck I've missed it. Lots of old memories coming back too. The trick was to only smoke tiny little doses until I feel high. Also mixing it with alcohol seems to help a lot too.

>Seemed to work since before weed was medically adapted there were far less degenerates wddling around.
I think I could eat a handful of scrabble tiles and shit out a more coherent response.

smoked way too much as a teenager. left with 15 years + of mental health & anxiety issues that were a bitch to overcome. Wait until you are older to smoke is my only advice.

Even though I'm a big pothead now, I really don't recommend it for anyone under 25. The brain goes through a rewrite from the preteens/early teens and ends around 25. Best to not mess with it. Maybe once they study the effects we can tell if it's really safe.

Still waiting for that proof, short attention span?
That's another negative effect weed has.

Heroin was used as a medicine too once, doesn't mean it's a good thing.

If other alternatives didn't work well, then why do we have so many psychos now, if it didn't work back then?

Oh I don't plan on doing it regularly ever again. Maybe later in life, but right now I'm just building my career and want to experience some old joys. A small amount of weed never hurt anyone.

about every night. i like to get smoke a dab or a bowl, turn on some records and play vidya. also the Beatles are the best to listen to high

>Still waiting for that proof
Wow, you're a genius. You're going to be waiting a long time, but you're giving us lots of proof you're an idiot.

>doesn't have any valid points
>resorts to personal attacks

Your thoughts are clouded user, it's the weed.

Most prescription painkillers used today are just refined heroin btw

Nothing wrong with not doing weed. It's not like it adds much to anyone's life unless it's used as a medicine.

Overdoing it like any drug isn't good. I know that first hand.

>more personal attacks

It's like you're trying to prove me right.

>classic liberal tactics

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I keep laughing at this so I thought I'd let you know. I'm a registered Republican. Most modern Republicans aren't worth shit, but I do believe in small government and more power at the state level.

First time i smoked weed i didn't feel anything at all.

Second to maybe 30-40th time i laughed with just about anything that happened. almost thought i'd die a few times just because i was laughing so hard i couldn't breath anymore.

After that i only just relaxed/chill/generally pleasant but never laughed while high again and i'm really curious as to why that is.

I used to smoke daily so thought i just ogt used to it but now after taking a years + break i still don't get the laughing sensation. any explanation ?

I couldn't make a rebuttal because I couldn't decipher what the hell you were trying to say. Are you using another language and translating with google?

>my liberal sources say all medication is heroin

Let's see some sources user.

Next thing you know, you'll start saying weed cures cancer lmfao.

It's hard to not point out that you're acting dumb when I've told you twice now that there's absolutely no way I could prove anything to you. But there is literally a legit way you can prove to everyone else here that you're an idiot by persisting with your requests for proof.

So feel free. The only personal attack is you attacking you.

No, I have a life.

You should stop smoking weed, maybe then you'll understand things more clearly

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Smoke weed erry day.

Good argument. I see your point and have changed my positions.

please read

>can't prove anything
>you are and idion

You don't need to respond anymore user, weed has fried your brain, it's over.

In chicago, where it's still illegal, there are drive bars around where you cold smoke in their patio with out any whories

Attached: 1349908798980.png (1510x1243, 876K)

Good argument. I see your point and have changed my positions.

I recently started smoking weed because of severe depression, didnt help much so i stopped smoking it..

>you are and idion
kek

drclouthier.com/health/poppy-pill-opiate-based-pain-killers-made/
>Poppies have morphine, codeine and thebaine. You likely have heard of morphine being given to those in a lot of pain in hospitals, and maybe you have received a prescription for codeine after a dental extraction. Thebaine is what is in Oxycontin, and it is another drug that is in the common vernacular. Though heroin used to be in some consumer products years ago, it refers to just the illegal form of opiate derived from poppy chemicals

grow it, sell it, and smoke it.

no other way unless you're gay.

I used to smoke it a lot up until I had to stop 4 months ago (new job, drug tests) and all I can say is that when you smoke it every day, stopping smoking feels pretty much the same. What I'm saying is that if you're gonna smoke weed, do it at most 1 day a week, it's the only way to get the good effects. Also, daily smoking fucks your brain, short term memory is drastically improved after quitting although I know I have done permanent damage to my memory through years of smoking, short-term is still pretty poor where it used to be superb.

I used to smoke it a lot when I was younger. At first getting high was awesome, I wanted to walk around in the rain, and listen to music, and watch movies and play video games and do all these things that getting high made more interesting.

Then I stopped getting fun high and I'd just get tired, hungry, and maybe a little more absorbed into whatever I was doing but no "whoa all the little details stand out more" anymore. And even though I dont think theres anything wrong with it, to a point, I started feeling paranoid and guilty about smoking.

Now I might smoke it if somebody else has some, but I dont go get my own anymore, and honestly when I was smoking every day I didn't get shit done... I could function and do all the basic shit I had to do like wash my clothes and go to work... but nothing else and I feel much better now being sober (after stop smoking I had a bad alcohol habit, not related)...

anyway its ok to try if you're young or if its an occasional thing but I dont like potheads and kids are just obnoxious about it now too and got tired of it myself.

Big huge waste of money too. I probably spent well 12,600 is what I just came up with 150 a month for 7 years more or less, but I smoked a lot.

Smoking weed doesn't really help with depression, which sucks because I suffer from it too. It makes you forget it about it for a short time, but that's pretty worthless. Seek other medication, there's enough out there that you'll eventually find something.

Please take an English 101 class.

101? I think you're giving user way too much credit.

Psychedelic drugs help with depression more than most depression meds and are actually some of the safest drugs.

I dont smoke weed, I smoke clowns like you on the b ball court

Not that guy but the issue comes from pot smokers that are generally lazy and causes the productive smokers to look bad as well.

I wouldn't take anyone here serious cause of the mixture of close/open minded people.

If you are living well and get to smoke weed then keep at it since the other half smokes their pain away and blames the world.

Yeah, I'm seeing more and more studies about microdosing of ketamine and psilocybe. I'm going to grow my own shrooms to see if I can take the edge off my depression.

Plenty of stoners that make the rest of us look bad, but I'm cool with it. I didn't take any of the arguments serious, as they're probably just kids, trolls, or ill-informed. I still have love for 'em.

I've stopped for a bit and probably won't go back to daily smoking, but I'll definitely still grow it, and it'll go to great use because my wife suffers from a litany of issues that it helps.

Do it, I micro dosed lsd and it helped for even months after I stopped. Word of caution though, weed does make these drugs 10x more potent, so smoking weed and microdosing will make you trip.

i blaze it 469 all day 36/8 roll me up a scoob and pass me the linny

I used to smoke everyday when I was like 16-18. The last few times I smoked were fucking terrible. I started getting anxiety attacks and tripping out.

The last time, though, I thought of every bad thing I've ever done and broke down bawling my fucking eyes out. It was an ultimate hit to my mind, never cried so bad in my life. Shit, I never even fucking cry, even when family members died. The weed made me feel strong, strong emotion.

But, it's been 5 years, I'm 23 now. I smoked a few more times at a buddies house when I was drunk. It's good for awhile, until it starts going away, and I feel my heart beating 899999 beats per second.

Smoking pot is a no from me, fuck that shit.

Thanks for the advice, user! I'll stay away from pot during it then, just to be sure.

Definitely not for everyone

Why are you so buttmad? Did weed steal your girlfriend?

No, and it sucks. I loved that shit when I was 16-18. We used to get "body highs" - a term we might have made up - and it'd feel like we were fucking floating. Or dying laughing at stupid shit. I miss that.

My body basically banned me from smoking weed.

There are some strains that stress me out and do the same shit to me. The science just isn't that great around it right now, so if you're afraid of that happening, just wait til there are more studies. Or if you're willing to take a risk, talk to the bud tenders at the shop, they tend to have pretty good knowledge of what each strain will do to you.