This is a man

This is a man

>How does that make you feel, user?

Attached: DSV3HUmVoAACdus.jpg (2048x1472, 268K)

No feel

same ^
i am exclusively attracted to men. no surprises here. he is hot.

Attached: 1521693606132.jpg (636x478, 28K)

Horny

It makes me feel great about my own masculinity. With little fag boys like this, it means more women for me. This little faggot is not only taking him self out of the pool of the competition but maybe two or three other sexually confused little faygos.

gay

says the neckbeard

Like there are better traps out there. As a str8 guy, this is not a trap id be willing to fuck

sause

Kinda gay

I don't know, I prefer not to label myself.

if this "neckbeard" got a quarter for every nice piece of ass I got, i could buy a new fedora.

Jealoused that he has that facial structure and body type to do this. But also not wanting to look like micheal jackson when they become old and ugly.

Who said anything about traps? I just merely stated that this specimen is male

this turns me on, I'd fuck her all night long, has she got a penis? well I'd suck that too, and before you call me a faggot, i am bisexual, so yea

>>How does that make you feel, user?
Like you're a fucking faggot to post faggot spam on Sup Forums. FUCK OFF WITH THE FAGGOTRY ALREADY.

MODS IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO SET UP A NEW BOARD TO ROUTE THE FAGGOTRY INTO?

Attached: fagbord.png (1001x1001, 821K)

Want fuck

>her

kys

too old for me... if he were almost 5 years younger it will make me feel harder than rock

It's not a man, so the question is irrelevant. There is no use for someone like that, more worried about sexualality than anything productive. There is literally no reason for that person to exist. Just another resource sucking leech that will never create anything, will never cure anything, and will make everyone else suffer for their existence.

fine, it's his choice. if he wants to look like a girl then who am I to stop him. I'm not his dad.

Except it's not a man, y'all are retarded

I thought in order to be a man, you had to do manly things.

If this is true, then this person is a girl with a penis.

If this is not true, then nobody should worry about what this person does, as long as they're not hurting anyone.

There is one for this, it's called /trash

Sup Forums is supposed to be for literally anything. That includes traps.

It is not supposed to be a safe space.

That applies equally to SJWs and to their right-wing equivalents (e.g. you.)

It makes me feel like I want more pics. Moooaaaaarrrr

pretty good about myself
I never went homo

Attached: ..jpg (480x415, 63K)

Post more faggot

> There is no use for someone like that

Really? Do you know what this person does for a living?

Horny, i wanna fuck him

Won't be much of a man after I wreck that asspussy

nude it

No, it's not. It's definitely male, but far from a man.

Moar!

I believe everyone is all too aware what these faggots actually do for a living rather than theoretical bullshit.

As a muscular dude, makes me sad for what it means to be manly.
It's doing to masculinity, what modern art is inflicting on artists and classical art

It's a male but not a man.

No, I don't, please educate me. I sure as hell don't recognize it, so please tell me I'm the asshole and this thing is some medical professional or some hot scientist inventing a means to travel to mars. Please tell me what this waste of skin does.

>man
this is a faggot

lol

anything i say will be used against me
i feel however this post does

bitter and reclusive

Am 100% straight so this would fool me, could trick me into a bj, that's it as long as u don't tell me you're a guy