>room
I have a fucking house to clean

*Damn room

This is now an off by one thread

I did. Earlier today.

Go fuck yourself Jordy

It's clean what do you mean

Yeah, I did the same

Attached: 1488230488184.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Nice dub streak

Attached: 1521865199393.png (256x256, 56K)

how do i stop being lazy?
also here's my neet bux mr. shekleberg

Attached: asdf.png (1661x895, 631K)

It's like, it's no wonder the neo-Marxists push this agenda which perpetuates the acceptance of these sub-par room-cleanliness standards which would inevitably result in the bloody downfall of society.

Attached: JBP.jpg (600x314, 19K)

Attached: Peterson.png (800x500, 643K)

I know it's a meme but this is really good advice. Having a clean and organized house is major step towards self-improvement.

I just cleaned my living room last night. I have one room which is pretty disorderly, but really there's so much shit in here I'd have to toss like half of if to make it organized. I do keep it clean ie. no cat puke or human feces on the walls.

Attached: eacf9f3a4d13349ffaa10fe60c67838e.png (1199x653, 116K)

Attached: 26yqrd.jpg (246x237, 25K)

The liberal media sure does hate Jordan Peterson. Every article they grasp at whatever they can to discredit him and frame him as an "alt right" extremist

Why the fuck would I? Don't you have people who do that for you? Or aren't you successful enough to have enough money for that?

This sounds more like the Robert Greene version

jelly much.

>CLEAN YOUR ROOM.
I don't know, should you clean your room?

Nice excuse there, fatso.

ahhhh JP - the smart man for stupid people

makes me lol everytime

Clean my dick with your mouth

Attached: 1506637855260.gif (252x188, 1.07M)

Articles I've read are discredit him much more
accurately as blend of christian pastor, paolo coelho and self help book from gas station.

Attached: 1 l3TW5HAb0pRtSsV8VqjZXg.png (1000x1722, 1.49M)

>Tfw I was just cleaning

My room is a mess since I still live with my bro and mom and I hoard all my shit here. going to be a full day project to get it really clean and organized. I actually want to organize and clean it so i can move out.

Attached: tide.jpg (500x757, 98K)

Cats save the wold, killing them would ruin the ecosystem completely

>t. I let feminist interpretive dance majors do my thinking for me.

Cats destroy local fauna where they're not native.

lol dumb bitch

twitter.com/cathynewman/status/977271773321449472

Attached: lol2.jpg (769x447, 89K)

Instead of trying to make fun of professor Jordan B. Peterson son, you should understand importance of meta-religious narrative power of creation myth and it's function as a allegory for self development and becoming full self. Because you see Disney did that wonderful, wonderful film abut Pinocchio, and you also have to become real boy by cutting your strings. I know this all thanks to professor Jordan B. Peterson, so Please take him into your hart because it is almost to late and (((neo-Marxists))) almost won the world.

>He is author of this....?

Attached: ej47ysdb0n002543790000000.jpg (473x573, 26K)

Yes gladly - if that feminist would say coherent, well researched things. I've listened to Jordi and his babbling can be profound only if you recently had brain hemorrhage.

different strokes for different folks

They're native fucking everywhere. They help to kill rats and mice, which, if their population were kept out of check, would eat all of our farm goods, like grain, they would spread disease which collectively would have a major impact on the human population

i just did lmao

cats are african immigrants that kill european birds. those birds are essential for our european ecosystem

Attached: varg vs local peasant.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

I have 0 motivation to do anything

My room is kinda messy (not bad though)
My body is good but not great (fit level)
I dropped out of college twice

Idk what's wrong with my brain

I wish it was as easy as saying IM GONNA DO IT!

Sometimes I push myself and I just end up in the same cycle

Shit i was going to, you dont have to yell

I would rather have less birds than die of starvation and disease from rats

then dont live in a city you fucking sheep

Attached: 1516907580326.gif (245x169, 790K)

wipe your ass

Rats also feed on bird eggs, so when cats kill rats, they save bird eggs. Do your fucking research

What does that have to do with anything? Even if you live in the country, you need food, and I don't know if you know this. But rats live everywhere, not just in the city. Rats carry shit like meningitis. Just look at mcquarie island if you want to see the effects of cats being erradicated

>b-b-b-but m-m-muuuhh RAATTTTSS!!!
youre one stupid fucker arent you?
The black death was necessary because europe was heavily overcrowded for its production capability.
People either starved to death or died of the plague.
Not to mention that only city-dwelling kikes died, except for some cities like milan

Sure, but you wouldn't be fucking happy in a world of disease and famine. Modern civilisation would collapse. You think that the plague was necessary, and maybe it was, but would you want one to happen now?

Which one?

I'm not an apartment dwelling wagecuck.

ofcourse i would! A europe with strong and willing whites? And all the immigrants are gone too!?
Sounds amazing.

You would also have fucking disease and would also fucking starve retard

i wouldnt because im a pureblood european.
Im immune to the plague. THe mutts and immigrants would die.
Together with the genetically cursed

It's not just the plague, the whole world has a cure for it. There are plenty more diseases in the world you could suffer from as a result. And if you believe you are invincible because of your race, you are one special kind of fucked up

It's over faggot

Attached: HighGround.jpg (600x592, 29K)

ok so. a disease has to be contagious. or it spreads by air, water or animals.
if you live in a rural area you could survive all of that. or in the mountains to be extra safe. clean air, water, food and the sun shines more if youre on the top of the mountain. so you could install some solar panels. id still win from city-dwellers

>Teach your children to ride bikes not skateboards
WTF you on about mate?

You'd last longer sure, but considering rats can create 1 billion offspring in 2 years, it would only be a matter of time before they got to you, Rat's eat anything and everything, you would only be safe up a fucking snowy mountain, but who wants to live there, relying on eating snow and having no wifi, because everyone competent has died off

And you would have no food, since the rats have eaten it all. You aren't immune to starvation, even if you are white

so you want me to be scared of a rat invasion? Rats didnt cause the plague, it were the fleas on the rats.

I don't want you to be scarred, I just want you to know that if all the cats on earth were culled, the world would end. They save our ecosystem and without them you would be living like the shitskins you hate so much

youtube.com/watch?v=lNFGLRR27EA
*pops your bubble*

I've already cleaned my room Dr. Peterson

Attached: FB_IMG_15197817327479966.jpg (540x725, 279K)

Dogs have about a 3% chance of catching a rat, cats have a 30% chance. which is 10x higher. Cats are clearly more fucking efficient.

Cats kill about 20.7 billion rats and voles per year, I don't really think terriers could make up for 20.7 billion more rats

if rats were an actual danger they wouldve been driven to extinction by now. so calm the fuck down

They aren't a danger, but they would be if all cats on earth died. That's the point I'm making

i hope you know what cats do. they catch a rat from outside and bring it in your home. if that rat has some parasite on it its now IN your house. first it was outside

I have 4 cats, and a rat has never been brought to my house, Cat's cant carry Rats, have you seen the fucking size of those things. The cat could carry a mouse, but even that I have yet to see

i used to own a cat, he did that all the time, used to be like 1 per day

Guess we have different experiences of cats then. Still the majority of rats who die aren't brought back to a house, it's a small fraction of the many who are killed and eaten, or simply killed for fun