Honestly, what’s the point of having a gf, why do people put up with constant bitching and nagging???

Honestly, what’s the point of having a gf, why do people put up with constant bitching and nagging???
And don’t say sex because you don’t need a gf to get laid. So why have one b?

Attached: CAC8B304-1A63-486C-A463-D84F64DCE7BF.jpg (700x370, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vW1SSmsyElY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been with girls that constantly bitch and nag but my gf now is amazing. Never once felt like she was holding me back.

It's fun. My fiance is like a friend that I get to fuck. Also there is the advantage of having a two income household. Also once you get into your late 20s people will start to look at you weird for not conforming to the social norm.

same thing would go for a boyfriend...

I don't

none of us do, that's why we're on Sup Forums on a saturday evening

Yeah I’m not really sure why anyone would even worry about what those normies think

Sex

having a girlfriend will cost you more than paying for hookers

Honestly, it’s so much better than having some stupid obligation to go to or having to be a cuck hoping I’ll get action from her. OH BOY!

My girl is messed up, just like me... This user gets it.
Just gotta find one that makes Hitler jokes and hates drama. They are rare as fuck... And most of them are fatties, but I've had mine since we were like 13, so.... Shit is so cash

I'm at work on a boat, browsing on my phone... So that's not true of us all... But the majority, for sure.

I just here because I just quit my job haha

Some dudes would rather be tortured than lonely.

Nice dude

The main point is to enjoy it, so when you are not, you just have to cut it. Guess It's all about finding a partner that is in the same frequency as you, because if not, you are gonna have a bad time for sure.

Found the perfect wife material in high school, but unfortunately lost her due to choosing some goth thot to try and sleep with, instead of going for the wifey with an 8/10 face, high intelligence, and can take Nazi jokes and jabs at niggers.

How badly did I fuck up?

As guys, we should just fuck the hot crazy ones until we find a sane decent looking one, one generation of crazy cat ladies later.... Hopefully the gene pool has less "crazy bitch" genes in it.

Fucked up big time, almost did the same thing tho, stunted growth, so my gf is like 5'2" and 100lbs soaking wet. She looks like she's still in high school... It almost got me arrested once.

This girl was 4'11" and like 95 lbs. Pretty sure it was also stunted growth, but still adorable.

Forever loli is best wife, it's awesome because I'm like 6'even and she looks like a mouse next to me... It's like having a niece that it's okay to molest!

fucking kek

Skip to 0:50 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=vW1SSmsyElY

2-income household can't compare to a 1-income household

Also my SO is awesome, she's a my best friend who knows me so well
We get along and do so much stuff together
Imagine having a friend who knows you, shares a life with you, cooks and cleans for you

AND SUCKS YOUR COCK WITHOUT BEING ASKED TO!

The only downside of loli wife, her small jaw.

This... I’m 6’1 girl is 5’3 and her jaw can barely fit it in makes getting head just ok...

>be me
>work 80hrs in one week
>come home sore and tired
>wife has a bath ready for me
>hands me a glass of scotch
>gives me a handjob while i relax in the tub

Trust me the pros outweigh the cons. Yeah, cohabitation is always going to lead to arguments. You handle them like a man and move on.

you've got yourself a nice wife there, pal

Couldn't agree more. If your SOs are always bitching, there's either something wrong with the people you're choosing to date or there's something wrong with yourself

To keep people from realizing that you're a fag.

my wife gladly pays for me to stay at home. you're doing it wrong

I don't think it's worth it if you don't belong to the top attractive men and even then it's questionable these days. I can't find any good reason tbh. It's either it's very easy for you to get women and then you don't really need them or it's increadibly hard and then it's most likely not worth the effort.