Day 3

>Day 3.
>Pain is inexhaustible.
>It's only people that get exhausted.
>Caspere knew this

It was just a dream until the final, then it became a nightmare.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this was our year

*Blocks your path*

What went wrong? Who was in the wrong here? What did they mean by this?

Stay calm aussibro, you have good pepes, why don't you see porto too next year? You don't need to abandon juve

>our
>flag
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn't care about changing it.

ahahah and now you buy Sczesny(or whatever he's called) and Schick ahahah next year you won't even reach the quarters

delet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(IT WAS ALL A DREAM)

So is this
>7
a new official meme now? Do you really have to do it?

>defeat a literally who team in the round of 16
>defeat the weakest barça side ever of the last 10 years in the quarters
>defeat a potentially good striker and his friend's team in the semi final

no wonder juventus was so much overhyped and lost. they reached the final with the easiest route possible. Real Madrid was the first serious threat they faced in the CL

Wrong way round lol

>2

Even if we reached the final by eliminating Barça, Real and Bayern people would still have said they were the worst ever, give me a fucking break

Juventus was wrongly overhyped before the final. If, as you say, juve reached the final by beating Barça, Bayern and Real, then they would have had every right of this world to be overhyped. By beating Porto, Barça and Monaco they should have approached the final more cautiosly.

They thought they were the favourites of the final, and this backfired heavily in the second half of the match. Do you remember the 2015 final? They were the underdogs (rightly so, and they knew it) and yet they gave Barcelona one hell of a fight and for the whole match

Why is it
>2
Instead of 7-2?

14 Scesni
20 Keita
25 schick
10 orsolini
20 caldara
Almost 90m to not improve the team that much

don't forget
>barca creates a trillion chances but somehow misses literally every single one of them
>our defense is impregnable la'

yet barca still beat real in the last clasico

As long as we get someone else instead of kekdhira we'll be fine

I agree with everything you said, but you can't completely diminish all their way to the final.
Porto and Monaco were obviously far weaker than Juve, but even the worst Barça of the latest 5 years would've destroyed any other team except the 2 colossus. Barça closed this season with the best attack of Europe, and Juve conceded 0 goals. You can't deny that was impressive

In the leaugue sure, but in CL? Or did you just give up on winning it?

we will never win it as long as allegri doesnt go away
his tactics are all over the place and backfire most times
>muh genius subs

lots of factors played into that though.

madrids defence was largely dogshit this season and every team, even the smaller ones, that were willing to take the game to them made them suffer hard. on the other hand Real also know how to break down defensively solid sides. plus that game was a must win for barca and they played it like that. not to mention barca were ridiculously inconsistent, one day they couldnt buy a goal and concede 2, the other theyd score 6

Probably the first thing Juve should do in order to win a CL is hire a manager that actually won one...Z-Zidane?

Honestly I was surprised at how confident Juve customers were of winning. What a fucking joke, they didnt even had a 3% chance.

...not to mention Real with 10 men went forward to win the game and Barça only won because of Messi.

but they only drew with hamez goal

And who would you replace him with right now? All the good ones are taken.

...while being a man down

yeah but they didnt go ahead, they just equalized. it wouldve been an ok result all thing cosidered but still

Why greentext the 2 wins? makes sense because those trophies don't exist.

I think
>7-2
is good. That's how the Brazilians were mocked.

>went forward to win the game
When will this meme die? They weren't going forward, they were defending Barcelona's throw-in and trying to box them in.

>they were defending Barcelona's throw-in
For how many minutes did this happen? For the whole 2nd half? Are you fucking retarded?

Have you completely forgotten the barca tie? Their finishing was absolutely shocking. It wasn't an impressive defensive display by juve.

whos finishing? barca created like 2 decent chances over 180 minutes of football, of which the only one that was really good was iniestas in the first leg.

The final goal came from a Barca throw-in. That's when people stupidly started asking why were RM attacking. That's where the idea came from.

#finoalconfine

2 coppe '"vinte'" su un sacco di morti e con una banda di drogati.

odiati ovunque, lardi, corrotti, mafiosi

squadra di ebrei, elkann, globalisti, agnelli, paraculi, montezemolo

sucidati terrone asap

i appreciate your TD reference

com'è l'8° posto merdazzurro, te lo stai godendo abbastanza? :^)

Jesus, I'll take Tsu-posting in the face any day for the rest of my life rather than having to deal with you facebook fucktards on here too

#finoassiro

hes worse than fb
hes a poltard

ben detto

I was just shocked at how easy it was for Madrid, like it was men against boys.

I've got a lot of skeletons in my closet, Ray, just like you. My ghosts follow me wherever I go, and not all of them are friendly. Casper knew this.

No you fucking idiot, it doesn't have anything to do with Barça's goal but with the attitude of the team througout the second half

Bayern Munich vs Juventus was game of the year last season. I wanted to see it happen again this year.