You faggots will argue about anything. Can or bottle? (Fountain or glass bottle is not an option faggots)

You faggots will argue about anything. Can or bottle? (Fountain or glass bottle is not an option faggots)

Attached: 560B3FD9-3FF1-4372-B85F-12341DE31149.jpg (634x644, 73K)

Bottle cause I can close it

Attached: 1521666785897.jpg (1887x1058, 380K)

Can bc I can't see how much I'm drinking so I won't feel bad.

Bottle. You get more out of it, it's resealable, and it's not as awkward to drink from. The only benefit that cans have is that they're satisfying to crush after you finish the drink.

bottle. something something aluminum poisoning

>because the EXACT quantity isn't listed on the side

Bottle. I'm not a coordinated autist. Also, if I walk away for hours, it will not go flat.

2 liter bottle
1 liter bottle
can
500 ml bottle

in this order

It would depend on the situation. If I am going to pour it in to a cup then can would be fine. If I am drinking it on the go then a bottle would be better as it can be resealed.

bottle because can is too fizzy.

Attached: 1516446796609.jpg (1200x1586, 692K)

Mexican Coke with pure cane sugar in a long neck glass bottle. Or fountain in a pint glass with three fingers of Maker's Mark.

bottle

Can

sounds good

faggot can't read

shut up nigger

Glass > Can > Plastic

This is a fact and can't be "argued".

Attached: 1445660348847.jpg (630x800, 119K)

Depends on my mood and where I am

Mexican coke in a glass bottle

bottles leech plastics into their contents, pop stored in bottles has an expiry date because the solution becomes oversaturated after a certain point and it has passed the FDA regulated amount of dissolved plastics

>church
nothing more degenerate and stupid

Attached: 1521730269157.png (503x464, 457K)

can is less poison
fountain tastes the best
bottle is the worst of both worlds but you can reclose it
this an analogy for urban-rural-suburban living

That boy looks like he needs a good assfucking.

>Can or bottle?
Trick question. The answer is Pepsi.

check out the brain on user

No...just no

People like you are literally the reason why the illuminati, freemasons, and jews are attempting to cause the sixth mass extinction.

Attached: 1452403009402.jpg (960x1179, 62K)

Can. So much more satisfying. A cold can of soda fucks me sideways.

Can; the carbonation escapes through the pores of the plastic.

The Mexican Coca-Cola in glass is by far the best. The next is the can. Last and dead last is the plastic bottle, and the reason why is simple. The plastic bottles tend to lose carbonation over time, and furthermore they leave a plastic aftertaste to the cola which is not found in the other containers.

You can find glass bottles of coca-cola in supermarkets (though probably bottled somewhere other than Mexico)...if you haven't tried one, do so on your next vacation. You'll never go back to plastic, I guarantee you.

Attached: Keepin it real.jpg (605x404, 43K)

>2018
>Drinking soda

Whether out of a can or bottle, you are all chubby faggot man children.

yeah because theyre scared of us.
The only way to fight the elite is to stop consuming. join us, fight against them

Attached: 1521232952238.jpg (520x735, 443K)

If I could choose glass bottle, I would, because it tastes better, and I can get as much as I want from a fountain.
THAT'S gonna be a bottle for me.

They are actually pushing this kind of degeneracy.

Attached: pepsi.jpg (1024x576, 476K)

bottle, can be sealed if you want to finish later.